admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
Name: Vauld

Time/Date: 4:01AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33499744

Name of Administrator: Vauld

Evidence:

Mass RDMing, not doing admin job, Prop killing, breaking NLR (to become president after he died), using admin powers to get away with breaking rules, using other admins to aid him in such things.

After asking admins many times for assistance when a car was stuck in BP station still no help.

2 admins on duty "Vauld/Enzyme" who refused to help and too busy breaking rules themselves

Themselves saying in OOC they kill a lot of people

One dead person from their so called "RP"

President ordering cops to kill all citizens for no reason

the guillotine in lobby

Just about to kill a civi for "wanting food" at gun point by cops

Bragging about how much they kill people in the nexus in OOC

Admins banning people who don't like their RP calling it "fail RP" when they don't play along to their RDMing.

[url=http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/456284939905471623/150B3F6CCD2AA4FB4F5557C76EE26A5FA1202B24/] Trying to push blame onto cops for "shooting into the air"

Bragging about all the killings in RP now saying "he has won" taking the mass RDM a bit far.

Running back to admins for safety when he finds out about this ban request leaving presidency

Finally blowing off all the killings on his "tripping and falling" It is sad how admins can just blow off breaking rules with their title.

With these pics and more it shows how admins like to play by their own rules.

If any other player was to do these things they would be perma-banned on many accounts.

They claimed that it was "guillotine roleplay" or something but it is obviously an excuse to have fun time as admin and they know it. They even brag about it in OOC. It seems admins are here to play/kill than to do real city rp.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
If Vauls is demoted for this there is something wrong with the reasoning of this server it was a server wide RP never once did he order the police to kill everyone and he executed under charges of treason etc the fail RP banning was a man saying "i like hamburgers" while standing under a guillitin Admins are alllowed RP aswell they are not just slaves to respond to admin calls and as a matter of fact this was a global Rp involving everyone so everyone should have been in the nexus
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Eather we died on the street for not going to nexus, or we die at the guillotine in the nexus...
Lol, you've blown this soooooooooo far out of proportion.

So let me address the first pictures of us "Not doing our jobs", Enzyme and I during this entire time made sure to constantly keep up with the @ request which were sent in. As usual, if the request was "ADMIN COME FAST PLZ" we didn't respond.

The second picture was Enzyme joking.

Third picture, I said in radio to the police force "When I say Kill them all, don't actually kill them, simply shoot in the air". So if anyone was damaged, it wasn't under my command. During this entire event, of me trying to get a meeting together.. People were constantly screaming threats at me, the guy who has a guillotine in front of him. Literally none of you RP'ed during this entire event.

The killing citizen for wanting food picture - There was a hobo going around in the Nexus lobby asking for milk... I ordered to have him killed for begging on the Lord Valencio's doorstep. His last words were "I just wanted milk" if that says anything about his RP capabilities.

I banned the guy for Fail RP, because when I asked him for his last words he responded "Oh so you're going to slice the burgers with this", Fail RP'ing, saying that I was a burger shop.

Then, bragging. What, that wasn't bragging at all. That was me RP'ing that the rebellion had died.

Also, I didn't run from presidency what the hell are you talking about. I RP'ed that I tripped over the guillotine lever and ended up falling into my own trap.

And to top it off in my defense, I said at the VERY start of this "If you step up on the guillotine stage, you may or may not die, this is a risk factor you must take into consideration before approaching me"

It's quite simple honestly. If you yelled out stupid remarks about how you were going to take down the president, whilst in front of me, you would be sentenced to treason. So to be honest, anyone who died in the RP died by their own stupidity and Fail RP. You say I Fail RP, everyone yelling during my speech, everyone who said stupid things like "Please give me milk" or "This is a burger shack right" deserved to be ban for Fail RP. It's not like I just grabbed people willy nilly from the crowd. If you made a stupid, Fail RP remark towards me, I would kick you out/execute you in an RP fashion - It's better than a ban which those people probably deserved. Plus, each death was RP'ed to an extreme degree. I would play intense music, followed by saying "Under the decree of Lord Valencio, blah blah is convicted of treason, the punishment is death", then /it the guillotine begins cranking and then /it the guillotine falls. But really the only reason you would be sentenced to death is by your own stupidity. You wouldn't be like "SCREW THE GOVERNMENT" as you walked up to a slightly-mad president whilst standing under a guillotine.

Also, I ordered the RP speech and said you would be JAILED if you didn't attend. The RP speech was supposed to be the end of the RP, but you all wouldn't let me talk for 3 seconds without some stupid comment coming from a player, so I simply ordered the police to fire in the air, so that the crowd would disperse.
Whoever chose to fire on the people and start the slaughter... That was the most killing ive ever seen on fearless at one time.
Well, I've done this RP like 5 times before and this is the only time any one has had a problem. This is most likely because this group in particular had no idea how to RP.
This still doesn't explain why you random raided me just for my spot. I left cause i didn't know what to do, so i shat my pants a little and went to citizen, and Enzyme told me i was fail Rping from running away from gunpoint, sorry that i have a panic mode when it comes to 2 citizens fighting their way up to the nexus for their spots back to become ultimate rulers. Not trying to be mean and all, but it is what it is
(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: So let me address the first pictures of us "Not doing our jobs", Enzyme and I during this entire time made sure to constantly keep up with the @ request which were sent in. As usual, if the request was "ADMIN COME FAST PLZ" we didn't respond.

Me and 2 other people were saying: "@ car glitched in BP station please help remove it" "@ golf stuck in gas station, cant get out". Not ONCE did we say "admin come quick" about the stuck vehicle. And why should the rest of the server suffer because a few/many people like to simply ask admins to come with no reason. We clearly stated where and why we needed admins.

(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Also, I didn't run from presidency what the hell are you talking about. I RP'ed that I tripped over the guillotine lever and ended up falling into my own trap.

you complain about people failRPing, saying random stuff and all that yet you come up with a completely non-rp and random death yourself. "falling onto your own trap". In the pics it shows there is glass/wall between u and the knife so no way this is even RPly possible. Such hypocrisy.

(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Plus, each death was RP'ed to an extreme degree.

I would play intense music, followed by saying "Under the decree of Lord Valencio, blah blah is convicted of treason, the punishment is death", then /it the guillotine begins cranking and then /it the guillotine falls.

Yes, their death was extreme RP and no other player would get away with doing such RP. And yes you were mic spamming music/ playing music threw your mic which people have been banned for. So there is one definite rule you broke regardless the circumstance.

Aviator Wrote:was found violating rules regarding FailRP by mic-spamming and breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

(12-08-2013, 05:00 AM)TheAvenger101 Wrote: This still doesn't explain why you random raided me just for my spot. I left cause i didn't know what to do, so i shat my pants a little and went to citizen, and Enzyme told me i was fail Rping from running away from gunpoint, sorry that i have a panic mode when it comes to 2 citizens fighting their way up to the nexus for their spots back to become ultimate rulers. Not trying to be mean and all, but it is what it is

They wanted their pres job back after they died and raided you for it (breaking NLR and random raiding) Even though you gave them what they wanted, they still threatened to use admin powers against you. saying "you were failRPing"
We know how to Rp, but that was just Chaos man, that was too far.
I honestly do think that both sides messed up in the end. I mean you got people who wouldn't abide to fearp and run around spawning trees. And then there are people shooting unarmed people. Today was very interesting.