Dada.B unban request.
The ban was extended being as build server conflict such as this, is a prop related offense which we take very seriously.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(12-01-2013, 02:18 AM)Fiblez Wrote: The ban was extended being as build server conflict such as this, is a prop related offense which we take very seriously.

But we did not mess with anyones props?
Once again, if you have no evidence that you didn't do anything wrong I must go off of what I saw and act accordingly.
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(12-01-2013, 02:46 AM)Fiblez Wrote: Once again, if you have no evidence that you didn't do anything wrong I must go off of what I saw and act accordingly.

I dont understand what you saw? We were both there they and you have no proof that we messed with props, who got their first who messed with who. We are both on the same boat with cats and Ghostkiller. They also have no proof. For all you know we could have got there first and they built arround us.
I don't believe you.
(12-01-2013, 04:16 AM)Fiblez Wrote: I don't believe you.

I will explain the whole situation. First me and Dada.B logged into the build server we went to MTL to make our prop. We leave and go to BP to make another dupe. We then go back to MTL where are dupe was built at and we go back there to Edit part of it and ReDupe it. That is when they called you because we were "in their property" We had the doors bought when we first came. we needed to use the space for just a short period of time. We were about to leave and that is when he got banned. We never built over their props, Touched them, push them we were in the space for about 5 minutes.
Nope I will explain the WHOLE situation. First off me and cats where in TS. We decided to make something. So I head off to the MTL to see if it has been built on and cats flies over to the UM to do the same. We find both empty so we decided to use all the space at the UM. We go over there and start building for I would say a good 3mins planning and thinking of ideas and another 5mins of trying to find the correct props and placing them down. Then these two fly over and start spawning this spinning wheel in. I confront them tell them to leave. They say"No, you don't need all this land we're using this." I say "We're here first". He then instantly flies over to the gates, of which I notice they're Not owned and he starts to buy both of them. Then he confronts me saying "Our property now, leave". I then tell him, to either leave the area or I am going to get an to sort this out. He then says "If an admin joins, he is more likely to believe us, than you."
At this point, I have had enough, so I call a mod over and he receives his ban.

Now, what I can understand is you saying that there is a lot of room. But you must understand. We was building there first and we was intending on building on the WHOLE land. We also informed you of this and you still ignored us. Also, I am sure you can check on the logs regarding him buying the doors, because you should see me tell him to leave and them him buying them.
(12-01-2013, 08:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Nope I will explain the WHOLE situation. First off me and cats where in TS. We decided to make something. So I head off to the MTL to see if it has been built on and cats flies over to the UM to do the same. We find both empty so we decided to use all the space at the UM. We go over there and start building for I would say a good 3mins planning and thinking of ideas and another 5mins of trying to find the correct props and placing them down. Then these two fly over and start spawning this spinning wheel in. I confront them tell them to leave. They say"No, you don't need all this land we're using this." I say "We're here first". He then instantly flies over to the gates, of which I notice they're Not owned and he starts to buy both of them. Then he confronts me saying "Our property now, leave". I then tell him, to either leave the area or I am going to get an to sort this out. He then says "If an admin joins, he is more likely to believe us, than you."
At this point, I have had enough, so I call a mod over and he receives his ban.

Now, what I can understand is you saying that there is a lot of room. But you must understand. We was building there first and we was intending on building on the WHOLE land. We also informed you of this and you still ignored us. Also, I am sure you can check on the logs regarding him buying the doors, because you should see me tell him to leave and them him buying them.

Alright.. You were there first. You were on the whole entire other side of the one we were building on. We go over there and you tell us to move. We do not move because you were not building there you were building a large rectangle by the MTL little garages. We were by the gate. Then when you called him you started to build around us with fence and other props and that is why fiblez thought we built in your build over it. You never told us you were using the whole area. If you did we would have respectively moved away or get permission from you. Fiblez said that we "built over your build" Please be honest and tell if we ever had any contact with your props. Thank you

EDIT: Yes it was a misunderstanding. You never told us you were using the whole area. This is why we did not move. Then you started to build around us and that is why I think he got banned because it looked like we were building in it/over it. We put it there then you build around us. We never knew you were using the whole area. Sorry about that.
Really all you have done is confirm what I already thought, you began building where someone else was and refused to stop after they asked you to, I see no reason whatsoever as to how I misunderstood the situation at all.

EDIT: Also you appear to be defending your friend more so than he is defending himself. I would like to see his defense of his behavior here.
(12-01-2013, 07:45 PM)Fiblez Wrote: Really all you have done is confirm what I already thought, you began building where someone else was and refused to stop after they asked you to, I see no reason whatsoever as to how I misunderstood the situation at all.

The thing is that they were not building there at the start, They said to move and we did not because they had nothing there, they never told us they were using the whole MTL.