Dada.B unban request.
Your name: Dada.B

Your ban ID: 40301

Banned by: [FL:M] Fiblez

Reason: Messing with peoples builds on the build server.

Involved: GhostKiller and cats
Why we should unban you: Cats and GhostKiller loged into the server and went to the indutrial area to buid somthing. I go over there and they say were calling an admin. Fiblez shows up and 5 minutes later I get banned instantly. I just needed the space for a minutes to advanced dupe soemthing that was in that area. I had the doors baught also. I did not mess with their props touch them I was using the space for a couple minutes. I had the doors bought so it was my area.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/ycSAZFx.jpg (skatehawk11 took it for me)
5k4t3h4wk11
-Dada.B
I was there with him. He did not mess with any props he went over to advanced duplicate a Object he built. He did buy the doors and once I saw they said they were calling an admin I took the picture for this moment. I do not see what he did wrong here.
The fact that you own the doors on the build server counts for nothing whatsoever if people are already building there. I was informed over steam that you were building in their area against their will, I came on to investigate and found you to be building over what they were trying to build with some sort of theme park ride looking contraption. If a person asks you to leave their build alone when they are they before you buying the door makes no difference at all, you listen. I see no reason as to why you should have your suspension lifted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(11-30-2013, 11:16 PM)Fiblez Wrote: The fact that you own the doors on the build server counts for nothing whatsoever if people are already building there. I was informed over steam that you were building in their area against their will, I came on to investigate and found you to be building over what they were trying to build with some sort of theme park ride looking contraption. If a person asks you to leave their build alone when they are they before you buying the door makes no difference at all, you listen. I see no reason as to why you should have your suspension lifted.

I bought the doors before they were even in the industrial area. plus, I did not touch or built my ride next to their build. in fact there was nothing in the area when I was building my ride so how could I have been "messing" with their build?
-Dada.B
Also stop bumping your own unban request.
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(11-30-2013, 11:19 PM)Dada.B Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 11:16 PM)Fiblez Wrote: The fact that you own the doors on the build server counts for nothing whatsoever if people are already building there. I was informed over steam that you were building in their area against their will, I came on to investigate and found you to be building over what they were trying to build with some sort of theme park ride looking contraption. If a person asks you to leave their build alone when they are they before you buying the door makes no difference at all, you listen. I see no reason as to why you should have your suspension lifted.

I bought the doors before they were even in the industrial area. plus, I did not touch or built my ride next to their build. in fact there was nothing in the area when I was building my ride so how could I have been "messing" with their build?

He is correct They had there build on the whole other side of the area. Before you came they started to build around his to make it look like we were building over it.
So what your saying is that they set up an elaborate scheme to get him banned? unless you have evidence to prove this I am going to have to go off of what I see. What I saw was him building in the same area as them after they had asked him to stop and continuing to do so after they warned him that they would alert a staff member and I came onto the server. I highly doubt that they are conspirators who wanted to get your friend banned for laughs.
(11-30-2013, 11:53 PM)Fiblez Wrote: So what your saying is that they set up an elaborate scheme to get him banned? unless you have evidence to prove this I am going to have to go off of what I see. What I saw was him building in the same area as them after they had asked him to stop and continuing to do so after they warned him that they would alert a staff member and I came onto the server. I highly doubt that they are conspirators who wanted to get your friend banned for laughs.

We were not bothering them. We simply had to dupe something that was in that area and we would have left. There is also no rule saying that we cant do that and they have no proof that we messed with their Builds. Just my opinion but I think you should have just told us to move and we would have. We did not move when they said because we were not messing with any of their items we just simply needed to dupe and leave we did not make contact with any of there things they were by the end of the MTL and we were at the entrance. We did not harm them in any way.

EDIT: Why was the ban extended to 5 day?
I'd like to remind everybody that providing false statements in the Courthouse can lead to a permanent ban.
(12-01-2013, 12:30 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I'd like to remind everybody that providing false statements in the Courthouse can lead to a permanent ban.

We are being completely Honest and Trying to have this ban Justified.