Iustitia Humanorum
(07-29-2011, 11:30 PM)Transmission Wrote: Sorry if i've been inactive - I have been on and RPed with a few of the members of the clan but I'm unsure if I missed any events?

OOC stuff:

Reply to Transmission (and info for all the other members): Well, tbh you didn't miss anything at all. I'm glad that you as members RP with eachother, I'm very happy about that tbh. I as a clan owner am as useless as *fill in your own word here* since my pc gets worse every day. Everyday, my pc crashes earlier and it becomes uneasier to even get in the server! Yesterday, I enjoyed a total of 5 minutes in the server before I crashed. My pc needs an urgent replacement, and my working period is almost finished. I'm only waiting for my pay-check and the permission of my parents to buy a great and new pc. Biowulf can't come on the forums, so I am the only one owner who can do something.

Guys, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but my pc can't take it. I was fishing with the Fish Club the other day, and I talked how my pc crashed and the 2 seconds after my enter my screen went black -.- I can play 30 minuts of minecraft, if you want to know. I have another pc with wich I can join other servers, but gmod on that pc crashes when I try to join CityRP (I can wait for 30 minutes without a response.)

Next, my inactivity gets even worse since I'll be on holydays for the following days: 3-11 and 14-29 august. Therefore I will give Zzzzap the same permission I have for this clan, wich means he can update ranks, he can close the clan, he can ask for an alliance, etc. He can do whatever he want and I trust him with that, as long as both Biowulf and Zzzzap agree. I want you all to show respect for Zzzzap, because we all know he's capable of doing this. I'll brief him ASAP with some small instructions.

To solve the clan inactivity, I've decided the following:
Only Visual and StillAlive responded to my question so I try to keep me on their opinions. Here we go:
I'd like to see everybody online from 20 GMT until 23 GMT every week at Saturday. It's possible not to be with us at that time, when you post it at the forums and give at least a basic reason. If it's something personal we're OK with that, etc. Not coming to our clanRP time/meeting time without a notification of your absence will be tolerated for 3 times per 2 months! Otherwise we'll give you a demote from your current clanrank/kick from the clan. We only take "no's" in consideration for 48 hours from the last edit of this post (wich is about 21:45 GMT).

Satisfaction declared himself temporary inactive. The above regulations don't apply to him. He told me to take a break.

IC:

***The following message is found on everybody's office. There are wrinkles, wich are traces of evaporated water, on the letters.

Dear members of Iustitia Humanorum,

My sister in Nebraska has an illness. One of my dear friends has a problem. I have to help her, please understand me that I can't be around for a very long time. I have to help her, I want to stay with her for the time that rests us. I'm there to I just have to stay there, I hope you understand it. Zzzzap will take over my position for that time, and I know he will do that great. Biowulf and Zzzzap will form one of the most p ***The ink suddenly faded away as if water was spilled over that part.***

I hope you understand

7rozen_7ear_,

Temporary signing out.

© Nudelholz
(07-30-2011, 08:25 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 11:30 PM)Transmission Wrote: Sorry if i've been inactive - I have been on and RPed with a few of the members of the clan but I'm unsure if I missed any events?

OOC stuff:

Reply to Transmission (and info for all the other members): Well, tbh you didn't miss anything at all. I'm glad that you as members RP with eachother, I'm very happy about that tbh. I as a clan owner am as useless as *fill in your own word here* since my pc gets worse every day. Everyday, my pc crashes earlier and it becomes uneasier to even get in the server! Yesterday, I enjoyed a total of 5 minutes in the server before I crashed. My pc needs an urgent replacement, and my working period is almost finished. I'm only waiting for my pay-check and the permission of my parents to buy a great and new pc. Biowulf can't come on the forums, so I am the only one owner who can do something.

Guys, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but my pc can't take it. I was fishing with the Fish Club the other day, and I talked how my pc crashed and the 2 seconds after my enter my screen went black -.- I can play 30 minuts of minecraft, if you want to know. I have another pc with wich I can join other servers, but gmod on that pc crashes when I try to join CityRP (I can wait for 30 minutes without a response.)

Next, my inactivity gets even worse since I'll be on holydays for the following days: 3-11 and 14-29 august. Therefore I will give Zzzzap the same permission I have for this clan, wich means he can update ranks, he can close the clan, he can ask for an alliance, etc. He can do whatever he want and I trust him with that, as long as both Biowulf and Zzzzap agree. I want you all to show respect for Zzzzap, because we all know he's capable of doing this. I'll brief him ASAP with some small instructions.

To solve the clan inactivity, I've decided the following:
Only Visual and StillAlive responded to my question so I try to keep me on their opinions. Here we go:
I'd like to see everybody online from 20 GMT until 23 GMT every week at Saturday. It's possible not to be with us at that time, when you post it at the forums and give at least a basic reason. If it's something personal we're OK with that, etc. Not coming to our clanRP time/meeting time without a notification of your absence will be tolerated for 3 times per 2 months! Otherwise we'll give you a demote from your current clanrank/kick from the clan. We only take "no's" in consideration for 48 hours from the last edit of this post (wich is about 21:45 GMT).

Satisfaction declared himself temporary inactive. The above regulations don't apply to him. He told me to take a break.

IC:

***The following message is found on everybody's office. There are wrinkles, wich are traces of evaporated water, on the letters.

Dear members of Iustitia Humanorum,

My sister in Nebraska has an illness. One of my dear friends has a problem. I have to help her, please understand me that I can't be around for a very long time. I have to help her, I want to stay with her for the time that rests us. I'm there to I just have to stay there, I hope you understand it. Zzzzap will take over my position for that time, and I know he will do that great. Biowulf and Zzzzap will form one of the most p ***The ink suddenly faded away as if water was spilled over that part.***

I hope you understand

7rozen_7ear_,

Temporary signing out.

Only just seen this message, I'll be on defo next Saturday. Cheese
So uhm... Sorry guys but I think I am about to leave the clan.

Soon I will begin studying again n' stuff (Partying, girlfriend, etc) so I wont have the time to play much and not for long time in a row...

So... Yeah... But I'm sure we will still have epic rp moments in game! :-)

StillAlive

This sounds totally like I'm leaving server. Important note: I'M NOT. :-D

Edit: Btw. You are all great guys and I'm sure we will play further on ingame! No questions there :-D
We are sorry to hear you leaving StillAlive.

Best luck in the future.
Well, it's time to say goodbye to you.

I am sorry that I haven't played much with you guys but I have a new Clan wich needs much attention.

All the best and much success in the future for your clan!

Over and out.

Visual
OOC:
Guys, this is the second day I came online on the forums since a week (I went from Passau to Vienna by bicycle.) and I'll be leaving again till the 29th.
I wasn't able to keep the clan as it was, and I failed in all my duties as a clan owner in any aspect of it. I think halted me from doing anything: my pc. Back in the starting days, our clan actually was active and my pc could handle gmod for 3-4 hours without a single crash. Now I can't even join the server without a single pc crash. I couldn't be active on the server, and I was only able to be online on the forums.
Next, I had a trip as I mentioned above, and I'll have another one till the 29th, so I can't be here to do anything with the clan.

I made a decision, and that's a very simple one. I'd like to close the clan, and that's what this post is about. I can't rp till I get my new pc, wich is comming but it could take 1-3 months. There's only one thing I hope to get permission for, and that's to reopen this clan when I'm capable to play gmod and rp once again.

IC:

***Suddenly the mailman delives a letter to the headquarters of Iustitia Humanorum.

Dear friends,

My sister, she has only a small time to live. Her oncologist has told her she has a maximum of 4 months to live. I want my time to be spend with her, and I will be doing so. My life will be occupied by taking care for her, by trying to suit her needs and by trying to offer her the last things she wants in her life: love an presence. This letter is writing with intense pain, since I announce the death of my child, for whom I tried to take care, and that I know that my sister's life will end soon. And yes, that child is Iustitia Humanorum. I feel like a death body, like a real mess and like a broken man, and I can't take much anymore before I have to end it myself. All I felt these days was pain and confusion, and it won't halt soon! My friends, this is a farewell, and me signing out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't take it anymore. I can't fulfill my duties, nor my resposibilities and I can't cope with that anymore.

Kind regards,

Francis Mayhem signing off.
© Nudelholz
Clan Still Active?
(09-05-2011, 12:42 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Clan Still Active?

"I made a decision, and that's a very simple one. I'd like to close the clan, and that's what this post is about. I can't rp till I get my new pc, wich is comming but it could take 1-3 months. There's only one thing I hope to get permission for, and that's to reopen this clan when I'm capable to play gmod and rp once again."

;L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Clan Closed.