Iustitia Humanorum
(07-24-2011, 11:42 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 11:36 PM)Satisfaction Wrote: -
Who, what, where? Seriously, did he leave?

WHAT
WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!?!?!
No he didn't left xD
He just was brb for some food ^^
The following 1 user Likes Satisfaction's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(07-24-2011, 09:44 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Ye im out of this clan. And btw stfu Transmission i didnt randomly knife jamie we are friends and we started fighting for "fun" Dont know if u know the word "Fun" but it means its not seriously i knifed and he killed me with crowbar.. First i told 7rozen that i only joined if i got an apologize for u guys just starts bitching on me cuz i donated dont get it. Why do u guys ruin my time on FL Instead of having fun your selfs. And 7rozen told me u guys wanted to give me a new shot but trans fucked that up suddenly starts bitching on me while he didnt know whats going on. And about that ban req satissfaction made on me with Racism. That pic was so old. I would like to see it uncutted to see the date of it. (Story) I was president when suddenly Mickey The Fox showed up flying around in my office at nexus top and he used Noclip and was Dark skined so i didnt no Saying the "N" Word was racism cuz it isnt to me. Well i didnt know so i said "Flying N******?" So 1 week later u posted a ban req on me for that just after we agued a little on the server. Thats why i told the admins it was fake. or u were just a little slow to post it.... I aint got no more to say...

~Equalizer/Toxic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU&ob=av2e

The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Mind taking the offtopic stuff to pm's please?
This is just mindless postcount-increasing.
Thank you guys, sorry for leaving and joining lol but I'm staying now thats for sure :3
(07-25-2011, 12:15 AM)Storm Wrote: Mind taking the offtopic stuff to pm's please?
This is just mindless postcount-increasing.

Contrary to popular belief haha, the Toxic video is relative to clan events Smile

I'll stop all other off-topics though Heart
(07-24-2011, 09:55 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I want this thread cleaned due recent flaming and hatespreading.
Next member to post about it is disbanded.

We requested this^. Thanks for cooperating ^^

EDIT:

This is changed:

P.S.: We will ask people to join our alliance. New (and old) clans will be asked automaticly if they have proven theirselves to be honest and peaceful. However, you can apply by simply writing your autobiography here and by letting us know your name. We will judge if you are able to join by factors only know to the Iudices Principissimi.

EDIT:

IC:

Dear members of the alliance 'Iustitia Humanorum',

By these words I declare that an unanymous decision was made by the Iudices Principissimi. The first promotion is made, and the rank of
Iudex in Secunda Ordine is awarded to the member codenamed 'Zzzzap'! This is the first promotion, but not the last. More promotions will be issued when we see fit and they will be issued soon. We see that you all have the talent and potential to be some of the greatest diplomatics in the country we call EvoState.
The promotion of Zzzzap has to do with these specifications: superb diplomatical insight and a truthfull eye for things that happen, the quality of judging other people not only by their way of doing but by their way of thinking as well.

As you might see, the basics of getting a promotion aren't that uneasy, the tasks aren't that difficult.

Maybe more ranks will be added to enhance the promoting system as we get along, but for now it stays temporary.

Kind regards,

Your local Iustitia Humanorum representative.

EDIT:

We need a day of the week where we'll all gather and rp together. Anybody in? Just post your requests. I'd like you all to pm me your steam name too, as this will be sent to all other members, so all members of this alliance will be able to contact eachother over steam.
© Nudelholz
The 11'th has been closed. Guess that makes us one of the most dominating clans on the server, am I right?

StillAlive

Edit: Suave Assassins do have many members but they are no real clan Tounge
OOC:

Well, technically the most dominating clan is 'The Cadillac' with a total of 17 members. About the Suave Assasins, I think they consider us a threat wich is wrong, as long as they don't discriminate by any means and follow those other things we set up to increas basic humanity we won't do anything. Don't forget that the principals of this clan are different from other clans like the Suave Assasins, SemperFi or The Cadillac since we have a base of politics and regulations instead of being a group of mercenaries or a mafia-like group etc. And that's exactly the reason why we need more clan activity.
We are an alliance, as other clans can join us as a whole without affecting their independency. We chose the word 'alliance', wich is more commonly used in French then in English where people tend to use 'allegeance' to refer for the same, to describe our group, but that's rather an idiolectic matter. We do not try to restrict rp and that's exactly why we don't interfere too much with criminal rp. We might do so tough, when one of our members is the president and there are enough members online, so we can start our courthouse rp, but we'd rather like to rp together. I rp as a member, 1st in command of the clan together with Biowulf, of this clan when my name is Francis 'The Fear' Mayhem. You'll often find me using other rp names based upon my rp style.

Besides, I'd like to use this as a bump for this part of my previous post:

7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:We need a day of the week where we'll all gather and rp together. Anybody in? Just post your requests. I'd like you all to pm me your steam name too, as this will be sent to all other members, so all members of this alliance will be able to contact eachother over steam.

The only one who did so was Visual, and I'd still like to see his steam name too.
© Nudelholz
Sorry if i've been inactive - I have been on and RPed with a few of the members of the clan but I'm unsure if I missed any events?
(07-27-2011, 11:47 AM)StillAlive7 Wrote: The 11'th has been closed. Guess that makes us one of the most dominating clans on the server, am I right?

StillAlive

Edit: Suave Assassins do have many members but they are no real clan Tounge

Well, sadly. We are official now so fu.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!