Misunderstanding -Case escalated for SA review.
(09-22-2013, 07:38 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The president authorized me (Before this happened) to use "danger close" which means shoot close to him, but not hit him. And as shown by the videos proves this.

I can confirm I gave him orders to use danger close.
Danger close does not make sense.

In close air support, artillery, mortar, and naval gunfire support fires, it is the term included in the method of engagement segment of a call for fire which indicates that friendly forces are within close proximity of the target. is the definition.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

We were trying to make the situation as realistic as possible. Stop trying to pick the fine details.
Looking back at the report. I was banned for MASS RDM. And as you have shown no proof of this and have only been able to pin me down on killing someone who is tranqed, I feel this ban should be changed to a breakage of FearRP.
Why is this 'SA review' taking so long... When you say the Maximum hold is 5 days, does that mean you are going to wait until the 5th day to do this?

(09-22-2013, 07:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I never stated you intended to kill him, I stated your direction of shooting clearly puts him in a risk and he was in a risk.

Case escalated for SA review. Maximum hold time 5 days.
(09-25-2013, 03:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Why is this 'SA review' taking so long... When you say the Maximum hold is 5 days, does that mean you are going to wait until the 5th day to do this?

(09-22-2013, 07:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I never stated you intended to kill him, I stated your direction of shooting clearly puts him in a risk and he was in a risk.

Escalation note has been issued.
Thank you

(09-25-2013, 03:25 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 03:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Why is this 'SA review' taking so long... When you say the Maximum hold is 5 days, does that mean you are going to wait until the 5th day to do this?

Escalation note has been issued.
Escalation received and reviewed.

Appeal denied, user has not presented sufficient evidence to disprove this ban.
Also, for clarificaton: 'danger close' shooting is pretty much just as bad as KOS. Stuff like this in real life is only taken to use in the event of martial law.

PS: If the turn-around time is 5 days, that means you will be replied to within 5 days, which might as well be on the 5th day itself. Bumping and complaining will not speed things up - on the contrary, every time somebody tries to pressure me to work their case faster, I drop it to the bottom of my to-do list.