Nudelholz should be demoted.
(08-08-2010, 05:24 PM)DemonoiD Wrote: Erm, are we discussing you?

im only offending myself cause Lazers went off-topic. now suddenly about ME.
Offending yourself? Sounds nasty imo Cheese
(08-08-2010, 03:29 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Haha great.

Quote Lazer on the server: "YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT ADMIN!"

Quote by the Corleone Leader at that time: "YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT NOOB ADMIN!"

Something like this from both, everything in the Logs if I should need any Proof.

____

The Story:

I was FBI, standing around at Villa 1 where the President was hiding, over Radio an Officer said "About 3 or 4 Mafias are in the Tunnel heading to the Villla, maybe want to raid.".
I got my weapon out and waited, the first one came, without weapon, I told him to get off the governement area, next thing what happened that I got shot down by somebody, I didn't know why, I didn't know who, nobody yelled "Raid."/"Drop your weapons!"/Anything like this.

Which is clearly against the Rules and clearly RDM like this. I checked Logs, found out who killed me teleported to him and gave him his RDM Punishment, next thing happened he and Lazer were raging and insulting me on OOC, what gave them a Ban, I don't think we have to talk more about this? Huh

The Don, who was called Micro or something in Steam added me and asked what was wrong and the reason for the ban, I explained him, next thing he said was the server sucks and that stuff and that he is going to get Hackers on our Server, well? Why the fuck youre you complaining on the Forums seriously.

____

Now to the other complaints:

About the CarDM Ban:

The Guy who was driving headed into me and Andreas directly, we were standing in a small corner, not on the street and he didn't break or anything just rand directly into us, it was clearly CarDM, that's why he got a Ban.

About the Raid Ban:

Was not only about the RDM at the raid and the breaking of the Rules, you were insulting me in OOC, I don't like being insulted, I am doing my best for the Server to keep Minges off and then I get insulted? Thanks, ban for this not respecting an Admin is just fair in my opinion.

About the FailRP Ban:

The guy was playing long enough on the Server to know what FailRP is, I don't have to explain it everytime if he keeps failing he will get a ban. This has worked out best, people don't wanna be banned and try their best to play good RP.

___

That's it from my side.

I was the mayor at that time. Nudel did the right thing.
Wait for Souls replye, and Larz for gods sake dont go offtopic or attack commuity members. You shall neither threat admins or any other players with hacks.

And to be honnest at first I dident like Nudel either. Actually it aint dident like its more like hate. Now I think he is ok, but thats because the best way to understand someone is to get known with them. And dont start a flame thread.

And Nudel is indeed a good admin, the best we got after Raffi who seems to be a robot.
Lazers, Read the rules cause you know nothing about them
(08-08-2010, 05:37 PM)DemonoiD Wrote: Offending yourself? Sounds nasty imo Cheese
-.-' you get what i mean i ment DEfending myself Tounge Sorry for my bad grammar, natzi
Natzi. Cheese
Most ridiculous shit I ever head Lazer Nudel's a good admin always has been always will be but the people that can't carry a small ban and go raging like that are just dumb cowards imo he prolly had a good reason to ban you now just take the ban there are no personal hard feelings to it except if you go insulting them like some 5yr old ... for no reason
I have been banned multiple times by Nudel you don't hear me bitching on the forums ZOMFG ADMUN ABOOZES PLOXCAEKS DEMOTET TROLOL&
just sit out the ban think what you did wrong and make sure you don't do it again I always add the admin that banned me ask why and how long and then stop bitching if I think it was correct if it was not correct of the admin go to the forums and ask an unban don't go into general discussion with your first post as; FAIL ADMIN PLOX DEMOTE !! ^
It won't give you a good reputation around here...
just sit it out or unban request
-Signature removed-
I have to support this decission, nudel deleted my contraband boxes because it was "Propblock" even though there was a keypad right there! Why didnt he look? because someone said "OMG ITZ PROPBLOCKZ" and he just took action right away without questioning anything. He has also been Pissing off alot of people with these "shoot first ask later" tactics and i belive he should be talked to
(08-09-2010, 10:52 AM)s.J. Wrote: Most ridiculous shit I ever head Lazer Nudel's a good admin always has been always will be but the people that can't carry a small ban and go raging like that are just dumb cowards imo he prolly had a good reason to ban you now just take the ban there are no personal hard feelings to it except if you go insulting them like some 5yr old ... for no reason
I have been banned multiple times by Nudel you don't hear me bitching on the forums ZOMFG ADMUN ABOOZES PLOXCAEKS DEMOTET TROLOL&
just sit out the ban think what you did wrong and make sure you don't do it again I always add the admin that banned me ask why and how long and then stop bitching if I think it was correct if it was not correct of the admin go to the forums and ask an unban don't go into general discussion with your first post as; FAIL ADMIN PLOX DEMOTE !! ^
It won't give you a good reputation around here...
just sit it out or unban request

Hey! Me and barrel are "Admuns" ^^