Nudelholz should be demoted.
Nudelholz is clearly not fit to be an admin. All day, since he came on he's been banning people willy-nilly for the most insignificant, and pointless things. It's simple things, like accidentally running him over in a car, of which I saw him immediately go 'omg thats not rp ban'.

Recently, however, he banned three people in one go, and one oft hem was me. Now i'm not asking for the ban to be withdrawn, it was deserved. But the way it was administered. The mafia, which I was apart of, had a plan to go and raid the president. Everything was set up, Don was ready, we went in, started shooting, and killed Nudelholz. BAM. He banned the don. What the f**k?

It was a raid! Not RDMing. You had absolutely no reason to ban him. We aren't going to advertise a raid on the president, are we?! We want it to be a surprise! But no, apparently that's RDMing.

Nudelholz is not fit to be an admin, and I think others would agree.
I was on when they were banned I think.
Nudel does his job just fine, he is an awesome admin.
If you fail to notice this then....

Edit by Soul: No offensive language please.
(08-08-2010, 03:10 PM)DemonoiD Wrote: Get The Fuck Out!
Quit the flaming, will you?

Admins are not robots. They may not make the right decision every single time, and believe me - it's hard when you make a wrong decision as an Admin.

If you think you were banned for an invalid reason, talk to the Admin who banned you, instead of making a big thread about how that Admin should be demoted.

Good day.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It's not just me - It's everything he's done, how trigger happy he is. Surely you can't keep an admin that bans first, asks questions later?
I don't hire Admins - I'm one myself.

Talk to SoulRipper about this.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Where can I find him? Steam name?
Wait, he will reply.
Raffi, I support nudel. At first I hated him, but now I realize that he is a good admin so I will defend him.
Lazers, you are in no way trustworthy since this is you FIRST post...
I signed up here specifically to say that. Doesn't make it any less valid. I've only been playing on the server for two days, but I like it; its fun. Random admin bannings, and the 'lol waddid you say *BAN*' attitude just ruins it.
Nudel isn't like that, ever.

Beh, your OP says it all.
Nudel was like that all today. Someone ran him over by accident: 'omfg car dm BAN'

Someone shot him as part of a raid 'omfg rdm BAN'

Someone didn't RP correctly. What did Nudel do? Offer some visionary, correctional words? You guessed it! 'omfg fail rper BAN'