Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<]
Bug 
For some reason today i have constant green and purple pixels sitting on my computer and annoying me. I googled it and i didn't find a solution so if anyone coud help it woud be awesome becouse i cannot play anything with these pixels. I tryed restarting and changing my theme and nothing works
Angry
Do you have a laptop or a desktop? also has your computer screen ever recieved any cracks or been hit?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(05-21-2013, 07:26 AM)DigDug Wrote: Do you have a laptop or a desktop? also has your computer screen ever recieved any cracks or been hit?

I have a laptop and no my screen hasn't had any cracks or hits but i guess toucching it counts ? i clean it with touching sometimes couse it gets dirty. I know i shoudn't but i dont have anything to clean it at the moment >.<
Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.
(05-21-2013, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.

Nope i just had to shut down my laptop for 2 mins and start it back
now its fixed ;3
(05-21-2013, 09:37 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.

now its fixed ;3

I don't think the problem is solved, what happened is a symptom of your graphics card overheating.

If it was the drivers, the screen would remain the same, unless you reinstalled the drivers.
(05-22-2013, 11:35 AM)Crazy Rabbit Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 09:37 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:

now its fixed ;3

I don't think the problem is solved, what happened is a symptom of your graphics card overheating.

If it was the drivers, the screen would remain the same, unless you reinstalled the drivers.

Yeah >.< i think my video card melted becouse when i start my comp it says Windows with those 4 colors and the monitor shuts off and it makes the sound for the account thingey
If you don't want to spend ages trying to fix the problem, try re-installing windows. After doing so you will have to re-install any drivers that you previously had, as they may be corrupt/out of date. You don't have to necessarily re-install windows but it would just make the process easier, as it will clean your computer of the current drivers.
I'd check to make sure your graphics card is OK. Look for capacitors blown, burn marks, etc. Had the same problem when my graphics card went bad.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(05-24-2013, 01:09 AM)bruterules Wrote: I'd check to make sure your graphics card is OK. Look for capacitors blown, burn marks, etc. Had the same problem when my graphics card went bad.

Well bad news >.< Something happend to my video card and now when i start up my comp it shows that windows thing with 4 colors and then the sound for logins but after the windows thing my monitor shuts off so i can't really test anything now >.< i am sending it soon on repair, i am gessing it melted becouse my computer whas over heating before we cleaned it :/ and for some reason my cooler whas stcuk with s*it and when were rebuilted the comp we had to reinstall it couse something happend with it so its not the drivers becouse i had to reinstall it really recently but its the video card ^+^ so i am guessing it will be ok after they fix it ? i dno but you guys can keep posting suggestions and i will try all of them when possible, thanks to all of you that tryed helping me so far BTW :3 P.L This is a really long reply >.<