Fearless Forums
Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] (/showthread.php?tid=32019)

Pages: 1 2

Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] - Shadow_Born - 05-21-2013

For some reason today i have constant green and purple pixels sitting on my computer and annoying me. I googled it and i didn't find a solution so if anyone coud help it woud be awesome becouse i cannot play anything with these pixels. I tryed restarting and changing my theme and nothing works
Angry

RE: Green and purple Pixels - dig - 05-21-2013

Do you have a laptop or a desktop? also has your computer screen ever recieved any cracks or been hit?

RE: Green and purple Pixels - Shadow_Born - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 07:26 AM)DigDug Wrote: Do you have a laptop or a desktop? also has your computer screen ever recieved any cracks or been hit?

I have a laptop and no my screen hasn't had any cracks or hits but i guess toucching it counts ? i clean it with touching sometimes couse it gets dirty. I know i shoudn't but i dont have anything to clean it at the moment >.<

RE: Green and purple Pixels - Killjoy - 05-21-2013

Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.

RE: Green and purple Pixels - Shadow_Born - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.

Nope i just had to shut down my laptop for 2 mins and start it back
now its fixed ;3

RE: Green and purple Pixels - Kobi Blade - 05-22-2013

(05-21-2013, 09:37 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Drivers are messed up most likely, try updating them or rolling back to default ones.

now its fixed ;3

I don't think the problem is solved, what happened is a symptom of your graphics card overheating.

If it was the drivers, the screen would remain the same, unless you reinstalled the drivers.

RE: Green and purple Pixels - Shadow_Born - 05-23-2013

(05-22-2013, 11:35 AM)Crazy Rabbit Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 09:37 AM)Shadow_Born Wrote:

now its fixed ;3

I don't think the problem is solved, what happened is a symptom of your graphics card overheating.

If it was the drivers, the screen would remain the same, unless you reinstalled the drivers.

Yeah >.< i think my video card melted becouse when i start my comp it says Windows with those 4 colors and the monitor shuts off and it makes the sound for the account thingey

RE: Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] - Commander Fi5h - 05-23-2013

If you don't want to spend ages trying to fix the problem, try re-installing windows. After doing so you will have to re-install any drivers that you previously had, as they may be corrupt/out of date. You don't have to necessarily re-install windows but it would just make the process easier, as it will clean your computer of the current drivers.

RE: Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] - Trevor Jackson - 05-24-2013

I'd check to make sure your graphics card is OK. Look for capacitors blown, burn marks, etc. Had the same problem when my graphics card went bad.

RE: Green and purple Pixels[not SOLVED at all >.<] - Shadow_Born - 05-24-2013

(05-24-2013, 01:09 AM)bruterules Wrote: I'd check to make sure your graphics card is OK. Look for capacitors blown, burn marks, etc. Had the same problem when my graphics card went bad.

Well bad news >.< Something happend to my video card and now when i start up my comp it shows that windows thing with 4 colors and then the sound for logins but after the windows thing my monitor shuts off so i can't really test anything now >.< i am sending it soon on repair, i am gessing it melted becouse my computer whas over heating before we cleaned it :/ and for some reason my cooler whas stcuk with s*it and when were rebuilted the comp we had to reinstall it couse something happend with it so its not the drivers becouse i had to reinstall it really recently but its the video card ^+^ so i am guessing it will be ok after they fix it ? i dno but you guys can keep posting suggestions and i will try all of them when possible, thanks to all of you that tryed helping me so far BTW :3 P.L This is a really long reply >.<