The United Nations
Dear Mr Flack,

This is very good news.

I wish that your unit be put in-charge of all for-mentioned tasks in your post, would you like to put forward one of your members to represent you and make sure everything is running by smoothly? They will be your Agent in the United Nations if you do.
Greeting to the United Nations

Due to recent events between The Brotherhood of Eagles and UNFLRP, I am now an 'Agent' in your clan and an 'Ambassador' in mine. My job is to represent my clan in positive ways and help bridge differences between other clans before resulting to more drastic measures. However as I am considered an Agent in your clan, I am unclear on what my role is here. Does it mean that I am the bridge between your clan and mine? As I am confused and want to do my job as best as possible, I would love a response. I have to go now, the boss is calling me.

-Joe Barbaro - TBoE Soldier and Ambassador
(05-27-2011, 01:24 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Greeting to the United Nations

Due to recent events between The Brotherhood of Eagles and UNFLRP, I am now an 'Agent' in your clan and an 'Ambassador' in mine. My job is to represent my clan in positive ways and help bridge differences between other clans before resulting to more drastic measures. However as I am considered an Agent in your clan, I am unclear on what my role is here. Does it mean that I am the bridge between your clan and mine? As I am confused and want to do my job as best as possible, I would love a response. I have to go now, the boss is calling me.

-Joe Barbaro - TBoE Soldier and Ambassador

Your job is to attend meetings (Will normally be Wednesday 7PM GMT, but varies on when people are online and the server being up) and deal with clan matters for TBoE and others. I hope this cleared things up, feel free to ask any questions you need.