The United Nations

[Image: 500px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations_svg.png]

Today on the 18th of May 2011, I David Washington setup the United Nations of FearlessRP.

The UN will be there to stop huge wars for no reason, we will be there to sort out issues diplomatically. We will never support wars but will fight to bring peace to our world.

We wish to have a agent from each clan setup to help us and give them support on their clans opinions, we will hold regular meetings and help setup boundaries to stop wars.

Please support us by donating whatever money you have by talking to either me or one of the Chancellors.

Clans United :
Project Freelancer
SemperFi
The Crusaders
The Brotherhood of Eagles?
Shadow Vipers

Please support us by donating whatever money you have by talking to either me or one of the leaders (Which will be elected in the future).

Our Members :

Chancellors :

David Washington - Saint - Project Freelancer
Vincenzio Calleterri - Storm - SemperFi

Ambassadors :

Negotiatiors :

Peace keeping force :

Clans UN agents :
Vincenzio Calleterri - Storm - SemperFi
- Wormy - Shadow Vipers
Reginald Wyoming - Buddhist Stew - Project Freelancer
James Ryan - Andreas - The Crusaders
- - The Brotherhood of Eagles?

If you wish to become an agent for your clan please discuss this with your clans leader and get him/her to inform me of who will be attending meetings with us so i can add you to the list. (All clans have been requested to join the UN if you haven't been asked to be the agent they may not want you to join or may not want your clan to join at all, if you cannot become an agent why not apply to become a UN worker?)

If you wish to apply for the UN please apply below with this template:

Steam Name :

Roleplay Name :

Why you wish to join :

Role you wish to take :

United Nations page updated -

Things about UN and FAQ

This is not a clan, this is an organization to help clans. For instance, I am in the United Nations but still run Project Freelancer, so you do not need to leave your clan to join.

I would like all Clan leaders to one day be under the UN so please join us as quickly as you can to get the United Nations of FL started.

More updates will be added frequently to help aid ClanRP and any disputes.
Steam Name: KatNotDinner - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035216056
RP Name: Matt Black
Why you wish to join: Well, I'd like to join this organization because if unites the clans. It stops war for NO reason but still doesn't stop any war(for example having war with someone because he is non stop raiding is not a bad reason). I like peace and there's one clan I personally hate(they know who they are, I know many People hating them) but hating the clan isn't the reason to join. Just I like peace. Oh and I heard new members of clans get some money Cheese. And also I'd like to join because I think it's good to have 3-4 clans behind your back(unless they stab you Cheese).
Role you wish to take : Well I would like to be something lie a spy. I prefer not getting into fights. I prefer doing my job from distance. I prefer Not being seen, making it look like and accident(that's personal preference and I got the description from the movie Mechanic Cheese). I know there isn't such role in here but I think it's needed. If I am accepted but I can't play the role I want it's ok. I might leave then or choose another.
Thread cleaned.
(05-21-2011, 07:23 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: $UCK's app

So... What position would you like to take in the UN which is real?

Also Storm is now a second leader of the UN so we can handle requests and manage alot easier, having him help me out will speed up our responses and let us organise something much easier.

Also if any of your information is missing on the main UN post then please inform me with what needs changing by PM on forums or steam.
The first UN meeting will be on 25/05/2011 (Wednesday) at 7pm GMT

We expect all UN representatives to attend, if you cannot make the meeting please either post on here or pm me or Saint on the forums/steam

Any citizen involved directly or indirectly with UN can attend, however we must maintain some rules.

Rules:

No weapons of any kind
Maintain civil manners during the meeting (Raising hands before talking, no shouting/arguing etc)
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • Saint, Cherryberry
BlackForest Security connection Agent as well as BFS Field Agent cherryberry and Director [FL:RP] Visual will take part of the conference.
The following 2 users Like Visual's post:
  • Saint, Strom
(05-23-2011, 04:39 PM)Saint Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:23 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: $UCK's app

So... What position would you like to take in the UN which is real?

Also Storm is now a second leader of the UN so we can handle requests and manage alot easier, having him help me out will speed up our responses and let us organise something much easier.

Also if any of your information is missing on the main UN post then please inform me with what needs changing by PM on forums or steam.

Well I think that we can meet in the server and talk about it so you can see if I role play good and then you can chose if I will be in the clan or not. If I'm in the clan you can tell me what to do. But I LOVE Jobs like Peace keeping force or Spying and I would like you to tell me what I'm good for because I want to become a UN worker because this is a clan that doesn't have a dexcription like "Yo we rule over evo!" oo a picture of sniper rifle saying "YEAH...we kick ass"
(05-24-2011, 07:17 AM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Well I think that we can meet in the server and talk about it so you can see if I role play good and then you can chose if I will be in the clan or not. If I'm in the clan you can tell me what to do. But I LOVE Jobs like Peace keeping force or Spying and I would like you to tell me what I'm good for because I want to become a UN worker because this is a clan that doesn't have a dexcription like "Yo we rule over evo!" oo a picture of sniper rifle saying "YEAH...we kick ass"

Okay come to the meeting tommorow at 7pm GMT on the server and we will discuss it with the other members

PS The Sniperifle pic was from my clan XD
I was unable to make it to the United Nations meeting of the 25th of May last night do to some issues.

As such another meeting will take place on Wednesday the 1st of June at 7PM.

Exactly the same rules as yesterdays.

OOC: I have no idea how the meeting went yesterday (Or if it happened) but I hope you guys found something to do.

I got a call from my Dad and I had to go to his house about 6:30 and I didn't get home untill about 11PM so I am sorry for any inconvenience of me not being here. Thanks.
Greetings,

I am writing to you on the behalf of ECPD Detective Bureau - we offer our cooperation to perform justice department tasks for the UN, perform investigations on suspicious activity, file reports on organized crime and corruption issues regarding UN members. Since your headquarters and operations are mainly based in EvoCity, we find that local law enforcement progress might be of interest regarding your field of operation.

Best regards,
Stanley Flack
ECPD Detective
The following 4 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Faustie, Strom, Wormy, Toby