Jumping out of vehicle = Injured
+Support

It has kinda happened to me a couple of times. I have decided to jump out of the car during a slide instead of a nice parking and got hit by my own car haha.
That's what happens to me a lot of times, especially when i drift.
(04-28-2013, 07:28 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +/- Support.

Everything in this idea will work, but there is one small issue to note.

If you were to be transporting a hostage, you would have to drive rather slow, in order to avoid them from committing suicide, by jumping out of the vehicle. If you somehow think of a way to stop this, then you have got my support.
But Maybe if you could lock doors and you cant get out and you would have to unlock them to get out
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • Freezak
(04-29-2013, 12:55 AM)tmdirtbike Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 07:28 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +/- Support.

Everything in this idea will work, but there is one small issue to note.

If you were to be transporting a hostage, you would have to drive rather slow, in order to avoid them from committing suicide, by jumping out of the vehicle. If you somehow think of a way to stop this, then you have got my support.
But Maybe if you could lock doors and you cant get out and you would have to unlock them to get out

Yes, I thought of that as well actually!

I don't want to sound like someone who cries 'abuse' all the time, but what if someone leaves a hostage in a locked car just for the lols?

Maybe making it so that you can't exit the car while it's going above 20mph?
(04-29-2013, 02:14 PM)Ted Wrote: Maybe making it so that you can't exit the car while it's going above 20mph?

And make the gamemode even more unrealistic? Naw.
+Support

Great idea!
Knowing people if they jump out, they will still be hit by another car on purpose.

+/- Support hmmmm
+ support
-Support

This is not real life, it's a semi serious rp, and sometimes, when we are in a hurry, it's faster to jump out of the car.
It's faster by hmm 2-3 seconds? really. It's a good idea and who cares it's semi-serious, not serious server? It will just realism a bit, and maybe people will start finally driving more carefully.