Jumping out of vehicle = Injured
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Suggestion:
To make it so that when a person jumps out of a vehicle travelling faster than 20mph, the user would be ragdolled into the "Injured" mode.

Why:
To increase realism.
+support

As much as I would hate it, it'd be better for the RP.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I'll +support this.

I can't stand it when people go to raid and just jump out of the car before its anywhere near stopped then walk away like its nothing.
Hmmmm....

*Drives through city like a maniac*
*Jumps out to go ragdoll for fun*
xD

but on a more serious note:
I can see this becoming a pain in the ass.

-Support
(04-28-2013, 04:18 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Hmmmm....

*Drives through city like a maniac*
*Jumps out to go ragdoll for fun*
xD

but on a more serious note:
I can see this becoming a pain in the ass.

-Support

Actually that is what would be great, stupid people jumping out of their speeding car. If they wish, they can jump in front of cars as well for fun, so there really is no additional abuse that can be created through adding this. All it can do is promote the paramedic class to have more things to deal with, along with creating a more realistic addition that would prevent people from abusing the fact that they can jump out of a moving car and not be affected.

Saying that "It will be a pain in the ass" is quite lazy, seeing as you would just be required to slow down or just stop the car before getting out, like any normal person would do.

Of course, there can be abuse from EVERYTHING. All we can do is enforce the rules which do state that committing suicide to avoid an RP situation is against the rules. Might as well remove fall damage, nocollide cars with people and disable drowning if you think that adding this would just influence suicides.
+/- Support.

Everything in this idea will work, but there is one small issue to note.

If you were to be transporting a hostage, you would have to drive rather slow, in order to avoid them from committing suicide, by jumping out of the vehicle. If you somehow think of a way to stop this, then you have got my support.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • daniel507
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+ Support
Definitely +support.