UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky
(04-10-2013, 06:06 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Okay, so what your telling me is there is more pieces of evidence to this case that were not presented. I would like to see where I popped up for context as well as all evidence you have on the case. Don't give me pieces and tell me I'm eatting a 5 course meal brah.

There was no rule breaks when you flew around the car, and what does you flying around the car have anything to do with this? And uh, there is no more evidence "brah".
Okay then. So if my flying around has nothing to do with this, why bring it up?
(04-10-2013, 06:12 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Okay then. So if my flying around has nothing to do with this, why bring it up?

(04-10-2013, 02:56 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Nancy, Weed Marley, Link66, [FL] Jokhah and some other people whom's name I cannot recall.

(04-10-2013, 05:36 PM)Jokhah Wrote: To the point of the unban, I cannot remember at this point if I okayed ramming a police tower, though I wouldn't say I didn't give permission. I probably said it was okay that he hit it, as most people hit stupid prop build crap right out of the tunnels or build on turns.

Thats why, because you were listed as "involved".
Nancy, while we're at it.

You could not "force" the evidence off of Weed Marley, you claim.
May I ask you why it is that since we had an arguement you suddenly were able to get the "evidence" regarding this entire case?

I find it odd that when we were still friends, you couldn't "force" the evidence off him. To me it seems rather that you didn't want to because we were still fine back then.

Now that we got in an arguement, Weed Marley "suddenly decided to give you the evidence"?

Fishy smell all over it, really.
[Image: image.png]

Still laughing? And I could probably claim the evidence earlier, but when this was recorded, I thought we were friends. Turns out we're not, so why wouldnt I post it?
(04-10-2013, 06:42 PM)Nancy Wrote: [Image: image.png]

Still laughing? And I could probably claim the evidence earlier, but when this was recorded, I thought we were friends. Turns out we're not, so why wouldnt I post it?
I did indeed want you to post the BR, want to know why?

Because even if I'm your friend, you should still post a BR on me if I do something wrong.

I don't want friends to give me special treatment, if you think I do wrong you should post a BR whether I am your friend or not. If an admin decides I did something against the rules based on a BR I shouldn't get away with it.

I am appealing this ban merely because I feel it's unjust based on the 1 and a half minutes of footage provided which basically shows nothing in its entirity, it only shows something that looks like rulebreak merely because it's pulled out of context.

And yes, I am still laughing.

EDIT:
And you also just confirmed my thought, you posted the BR out of pure spite that I didn't want to talk to you because you were being, as many might confirm, annoying as hell.
(04-10-2013, 06:51 PM)Salinsky Wrote: EDIT:
And you also just confirmed my thought, you posted the BR out of pure spite that I didn't want to talk to you because you were being, as many might confirm, annoying as hell.

I got no clue how i annoyed you.
And not returning loaned items, its a simple quesiton you can answer yes or no on instead of blocking people on steam. You cant say it straight out? Good luck in real life..
(04-10-2013, 07:18 PM)Nancy Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 06:51 PM)Salinsky Wrote: EDIT:

I got no clue how i annoyed you.
Irrelevant for the thread therefore not subject for discussion.
Salinsky, a ban request was posted on you, that is a fact. The time it was posted does not change a thing in regards to your unban request.

I don't get you bud, why this attitude towards me like I'm an idiot?

(04-10-2013, 03:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 02:56 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Not sure if it was before or after the incidental CDM, but we went to the lake where I tried to jump over a staircase. There was a Murcielago in the way a little so I gently nudged it to the side with a prop. I repeatedly tried to make the jump but to no avail, my car kept getting stuck and I kept gently unstucking it with a prop, which, according to the rules is okay.
That was blatant FailRP. Rules say:
Prop rules #2 Wrote:Do not proppush at all.
Salinsky Wrote:Since when is proppushing an IC act?

It is not. The FailRP part was you trying to jump over the staircase with your Mustang.

(04-10-2013, 03:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why would you risk yourself in getting arrested for damaging public property, disturbing others with your reckless driving and intentionally ramming into a govermental stand-check? I thought you said you were stuntman, not a criminal.
Salinsky Wrote:Clearly I was not a stuntman whilst driving my MKII, but I guess you missed that part aswel, didn't you?
When I was in my golf MKII, I was infact RPing a hard-core fan who used acid, however ramming the stand still was a stupid action which I admitted before.
Note: I did not do a /job command this time either being that "Hardcore-fan on acid" isn't actually a job, in case you wonder.

We are talking about the part you were driving your Mustang, not MKII. You attempted to jump over the staircase, drove through a police-check and did your insane jump, which were failRP.

THE FOLLOWING ARE NO LONGER DISCUSSABLE :

Salinsky Wrote:Or are you implying that I should've said it IC? Which would be fail RP and metagaming at the same time, being that setting up an RP is OOC and not IC.

That's exactly the point, you should have not said the police officer to chase you AT ALL.

(04-10-2013, 02:56 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I started drifting more, trying to make some insane jumps. Before doing any jumps, I made sure the area where I would do it had no players so I wouldn't bother anyone with my "reckless driving".

I have yet to see a stuntman doing insane jumps in the middle of the city street. You should have set up a place where you could do these kind of tricks without risking others lifes.
Salinsky Wrote:At which point did I perform a jump in the middle of the city street?
That's right, at no point did I do this, thus voiding your statement and proving how well you watched the video on which you based my ban.

Forgive me for the mis-typing. Meant to say that you did an insane jump over the map-wall.

Salinsky Wrote:Also please provide me with the rule that states I cannot shoot at a car that is constantly ramming me, causing me to lose health, thus inducing a life threatening situation.

Soul has confirmed that you can not.
(04-10-2013, 08:09 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Salinsky, a ban request was posted on you, that is a fact. The time it was posted does not change a thing in regards to your unban request.

I don't get you bud, why this attitude towards me like I'm an idiot?
I'm not your bud at this moment, I'm the defendant.
Keep "work" and private strictly separated please.
(04-10-2013, 08:09 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 02:56 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Not sure if it was before or after the incidental CDM, but we went to the lake where I tried to jump over a staircase. There was a Murcielago in the way a little so I gently nudged it to the side with a prop. I repeatedly tried to make the jump but to no avail, my car kept getting stuck and I kept gently unstucking it with a prop, which, according to the rules is okay.
That was blatant FailRP. Rules say:
Prop rules #2 Wrote:Do not proppush at all.
Salinsky Wrote:Since when is proppushing an IC act?

It is not. The FailRP part was you trying to jump over the staircase with your Mustang.
You're stating a blatant lie here, looking at the context you clearly implied that proppushing was an IC act and that this was the fail RP. Me trying to jump over the stairs was an attempt to make a little jump which was part of the stuntman RP, I never claimed to be a legit stuntman therefore am not required to have my own "park" where I can do it. I improvise. I fail to see how it's fail RP to do this, would you mind elaborating why stuntman RP would only be legit if I had my own "park" to do it?
(04-10-2013, 03:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Why would you risk yourself in getting arrested for damaging public property, disturbing others with your reckless driving and intentionally ramming into a govermental stand-check? I thought you said you were stuntman, not a criminal.
Salinsky Wrote:Clearly I was not a stuntman whilst driving my MKII, but I guess you missed that part aswel, didn't you?
When I was in my golf MKII, I was infact RPing a hard-core fan who used acid, however ramming the stand still was a stupid action which I admitted before.
Note: I did not do a /job command this time either being that "Hardcore-fan on acid" isn't actually a job, in case you wonder.

We are talking about the part you were driving your Mustang, not MKII. You attempted to jump over the staircase, drove through a police-check and did your insane jump, which were failRP.
I did not ram a police checkpoint with my mustang, yet again proves how well you watched the video.
I went through the police checkpoint in my golf MKII, if you had watched the video you would've noticed that, I've just yet again voided one of your charges against me.
(04-10-2013, 08:09 PM)GhostRider Wrote: THE FOLLOWING ARE NO LONGER DISCUSSABLE :
Hell yes they are subject to discussion, this is still an unbanrequest and I have the right to defend my statements and prove you wrong.
Salinsky Wrote:Or are you implying that I should've said it IC? Which would be fail RP and metagaming at the same time, being that setting up an RP is OOC and not IC.

That's exactly the point, you should have not said the police officer to chase you AT ALL.
So basically, every time an administrator asks in OOC if people want to parttake in an RP event, they are metagaming and should infact get a ban or a blacklist?
What I did was no different from what pretty much everyone does to get his RP started, the only difference is that I did it on a much smaller scale. Local OOC is meant to be able to talk OOC at a select group of people, correct?
Why is it metagaming/fail RP to use it to inform one or more people of your RP plans so they can join in on it with more ease, thus making the RP a lot smoother and more enjoyable?
(04-10-2013, 02:56 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I started drifting more, trying to make some insane jumps. Before doing any jumps, I made sure the area where I would do it had no players so I wouldn't bother anyone with my "reckless driving".

I have yet to see a stuntman doing insane jumps in the middle of the city street. You should have set up a place where you could do these kind of tricks without risking others lifes.
Salinsky Wrote:At which point did I perform a jump in the middle of the city street?
That's right, at no point did I do this, thus voiding your statement and proving how well you watched the video on which you based my ban.

Forgive me for the mis-typing. Meant to say that you did an insane jump over the map-wall.
* Salinsky slow claps.
You managed to "mis-type" an entire story, claiming I endangered the lives of multiple people performing jumps in the city streets.
I find it quite hard to believe that this was a mis-typing and I actually think you're grasping for a reason to keep me banned in order to maintain your credibility.
Salinsky Wrote:Also please provide me with the rule that states I cannot shoot at a car that is constantly ramming me, causing me to lose health, thus inducing a life threatening situation.

Soul has confirmed that you can not.
As far as I've been told by several other administrators, you may open fire upon a driving, commandeered vehicle if it's threatening your life or the public's life.
Also I've yet to see this rule written in the actual rules, you cannot use this as being that this is not stated in the rules, which completely voids this charge.

You're looking for even the slightest reason to keep me banned, even when I've not once, but several times proven that 99% of the charges against me, are invalid.

Oh and by the way, being that you dropped the NLR charges and removed that from the banreason, doesn't that mean a decrease in ban length should also take place? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can hardly believe you banned me for 3 days over a minor proppush and your so called "fail RP" which was handled by an administrator on the server at the time.