Hours played on the server: 33 Hours

RP Points: 0

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Yes

[IC Information]

Name: Joe Lawrence

Current Job: Business Man

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

[OOC]: Please make your answer visible by using the [b ] [/b ] BBCode.

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

2. "Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

4. Say nothing, but slip away before the scientist can continue his rant.

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

1. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads

2. Scream for help

3. Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities

4. Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

1. Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK

2. Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

4. Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

4. None, you wish the vault had a soccer team

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

1. Obey your elder and kill the Vault resident with the pistol.

2. Offer your most prized possession for the resident's life.

3. Ask granny for a minigun instead. After all, you don't want to miss.

4. Throw your tea in granny's face.

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

1. Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.

2. Trade a Vault hoodlum for his cherry bomb and blow open the lock.
and Barter

3. Go to the armory, retrieve a laser pistol, and blow the lock off.

4. Just walk away and let the old coot rot.

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

1. A bullet to the brain.

2. Large doses of anti-mutagen agent.

3. Prayer. Maybe God will spare you in exchange for a life of pious devotion.

4. Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

1. Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.

2. Steal the comic book at gunpoint.

3. Sneak into the resident's quarters, and steal the comic book from his desk.

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [EGZ] VenomzzxD

Hours played on the server:250+

RP Points:2

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I participated in the test and it was very fun!

[IC Information]

Name:Nick Cutmore

Current Job:Security Guard

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

2. Scream for help

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

and Barter

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:M] Scene

Hours played on the server: 946

RP Points: 15

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Ive done many vault RP's and i enjoy them, i also participated in the test vault 08 and i really enjoyed the event, it was the best Vault RP so far.

[IC Information]

Name: Vencentio De Luca

Current Job: Marketing and Entertainment Associate for Designing Tomorrow

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. Scene.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

How many vaultRPs now? That hidden part of the map is simply perfect for them.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
What is all the hype. No offense but I find it boring how 10,000 billion fallout enthusiasts bring the boring story of fall out to every god damned forsaken game they touch!

Eh, what the hell.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name:[FL:RP]<<Undead>>

Hours played on the server: 59 hours (Please, I hate it how people govern how good some one is by their hours or RP Points.)

RP Points: 0 (Please, I hate it how people govern how good some one is by their hours or RP Points.)

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Because I finally succumbed to see what the hype is. Read my statement that is at the top before the application.

[IC Information]

Name: Ashitaga Minuna

Gender Female

Current Job: Child

A note is scrawled in a panic and pinned to the application crudely with a shard of glass.

Spoiler :
The note reads. "If you see this send it to Vault-tec, This child is the only one left in our family, our city in Japan is being taken over and please just lock Minuna up and keep her safe. Be it a dying mans last wish.

** The note ends with a rip and a smear of blood with a bullet hole through the paper on the left side. **

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Hours played on the server: 385

RP Points: 6

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I have done many Vault Rp's before and i always enjoy them, this seems like it will be the best one so far.

[IC Information]

Name: David Child

Current Job: Chief Constable in the law enforcement agency "Sweeney"

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: wOQ9BCO.png]

***Message from Vault-Tec***

We would like to thank all those who have applied for our vault. We would like to inform you that recruitment is now CLOSED.

We have done background checks on all those who have applied and have marked your G.O.A.T tests. If you're name is not on the list, you did not make it.

To keep things organized, all Vault dwellers have been put into 3 groups. This is the group you will attend announcements with and eat with. This way it will put less strain on the Chef's and won't make the Mess Hall too busy.

Spoiler :
Tom Hawk [Commander Fi5h]: Vault Loyalty Inspector - Group: 1 - It is your job to check the loyalty of those living in Vault. You will report directly to the Overseer.

Sanik Tusk [Alpha_Adam] - Vault Mechanic - Group: 1 - It is your job to keep the Vault's vital components working and fixing anything that breaks down.

Adrienne 'Dae' Winters [Daejaa] - Pip-Boy Programmer - Group: 1 - It is your job to program the Pip-Boy. Each vault dweller will own one.

Donald Tusk [Doсtor KuLa] -Vault Mechanic - Group: 1 - It is your job to keep the Vault's vital components working and fixing anything that breaks down.

Dimitri 'Friday' Stanovlaski [Friday] - Vault Clothing Manager - Group: 1 - It is your job to make sure everyone in the vault has clothing.

Bruce 'Astro' Wayne [Astro] - Surgeon - Group: 1 - If anyone in the vault requires surgery, they will be in your hands. You will need to work with the Vault Doctors.

Matthew 'Cow' Johnson [Weecow] - Scientist - Group: 1 - It will be your job to come up with new inventions and medication to keep the vault dwellers alive.

Steve Burwin [Link66] - Waste Management Specialist - Group: 1 - As waste builds up in the vault, it will be your job to dispose of it.

Benjamin 'befryn' beflok [beflok] - Vault Safety Advisor - Group: 1 - It's your job to keep the Vault safe. From stopping fights to reporting pipe leaks. It's all up to you.

Viktor Dennis [myfloodify] - Waste Management Specialist - Group: 2 - As waste builds up in the vault, it will be your job to dispose of it.

Cosimo Santorini [Corie The Nub] - Citizen - Group: 2 - Your results gave us no definitive job position for you. Try to find a job while in the Vault.

Fabrizio De Rossi [SoulRipper] - Scientist - Group: 2 - It will be your job to come up with new inventions and medication to keep the vault dwellers alive.

Carlo 'Wolle' Marinelli [W0llE] - Doctor - Group: 2 - You'll be the one keeping us all alive. Anyone who is not well will need your assistance.

Adam Shepard [Adman] - Construction Manager - Group: 2 - The Vault will always need updating. Work with the Mechanics to help the Vault stay up-to-date.

Juan Rodriguez [Ousmn] - Vault Guard - Group: N/A - It will be your job to protect the Overseer and keep the Vault dwellers safe.

Erwin 'Freez' Raginis [Freezak] - Janitor - Group: 2 - It is your job to keep the vault looking brand new.

Davis Cutmore [[SGF] Atrades Jenkins] - Vault Guard - Group: N/A - It will be your job to protect the Overseer and keep the Vault dwellers safe.

Sam Williams [Bomsusik] - Citizen - Group: 2 - Your results gave us no definitive job position for you. Try to find a job while in the Vault.

Jason Cutmore [Rolorox] - External Security - Group: 2 - It is your job to make sure there are no illegal organizations or groups being created in the Vault. Report to the Head of Security directly.

Dirk 'Generation' Michaels [Generation20] - Vault Guard - Group: N/A - It will be your job to protect the Overseer and keep the Vault dwellers safe.

Jay "Corvo" Santorini [Bloodz_Bro] - Chef - Group: 3 - Your job to make sure we are all well fed. You will have a limited amount of stock so make sure you ration it!

Erik DeFynne [Doctor_Enzyme] - Vault Guard - Group: N/A - It will be your job to protect the Overseer and keep the Vault dwellers safe.

Alexander 'Angel' Yuslef [Disabled Angel] - Barber - Group: 3 - It is your job to keep each vault dweller looking their best.

Vacini 'Dig' Cutmore [DigDug] - Citizen - Group: 3 - As you did not take the G.O.A.T test we can not allow you to work in the vault. Please contact the Overseer when you are willing to take it.

Seth 'Fury' Price [Fury] - Citizen - Group: 3 - Your results gave us no definitive job position for you. Try to find a job while in the Vault.

Joe Lawrence [PublicEnemy] - Citizen - Group: 3 - Your results gave us no definitive job position for you. Try to find a job while in the Vault.

Nick Cutmore [[EGZ] VenomzzxD] - Stock Control Manager - Group: 3 - It's your job to manage all stock. From food to toilet paper, it goes at your command.

Vencentio De Luca [Scene] - Vault Guard - Group: N/A - It will be your job to protect the Overseer and keep the Vault dwellers safe.

Ashitaga Minuna [<<Undead>>] - Citizen - Group: 3 - Hi there little one. Your parents have left you with us, so we are going to take care of you. You will be looked after by Overseer himself.

Vault-Tec can not stress enough how important it is that you arrive at the Vault on time. Once the Vault door is closed it will NOT be re-opened.

Thank you for choosing us,
Vault-Tec

[OOC]: If you have an issue with your job please let me know ASAP. Also, jobs may be re-allocated depending if certain people don't turn up.
The following 7 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Adman, Floodify, GunFISH, ousmN, Fury, CorieTheNub, Disabled Angel
I... Just got on my PC and wanted to apply D:
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Alphaey
What map will this be on?
Kinda sucks that I got rubbishman. Lifes life...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran