Vault 08 - Jobs Given! [EVENT]
Fallout RP - Now Recruiting!

[Image: TCple8J.png]

[OOC]: The test event was going really well until the server crashed. We'd like to thank everyone who participated in it!

We know that the job selecting may have taken too long so we shortening it and we also changing some things to make it more organized during the event.

This event will be controlled by Jamie and myself.

[Image: wOQ9BCO.png]

This event will take place on the 29th of March at 7pm GMT

We may do this event more than once. So if you miss out, don't worry! There may be another chance to take part!

***Message from Vault-Tec***

[Hello EvoCity. Vault-Tec would like to inform you that recruitment is now starting for places in the vault. Be quick as there is a limited number of spaces and they won't be around for long! - Recruitment is now closed!

To apply for a spot in the vault, please fill out our form below. You will also have to take the G.O.A.T test so we can find the right job for you. Your children will take this test when they become 16 years of age.

Code:
[size=1][align=center][b]My Application[/b]

[OOC Information][/align][/size]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Hours played on the server:[/b]

[b]RP Points:[/b]

[b]Why would you like to participate in VaultRP:[/b]

[align=center][size=1][b][IC Information][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Current Job:[/b]
[/align]

[spoiler] [align=center][b][G.O.A.T Test][/b][/align]

[color=#FF0000][OOC]:[/color] Please make your answer visible by using the [b ] [/b ] BBCode.

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

[u]Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?[/u]

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

2. "Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

4. Say nothing, but slip away before the scientist can continue his rant.

[u]Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?[/u]

1. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads

2. Scream for help

3. Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities

4. Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads

[u]Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?[/u]

1. Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK

2. Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

4. Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer

[u]Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?[/u]

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

4. None, you wish the vault had a soccer team

[u]Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?[/u]

1. Obey your elder and kill the Vault resident with the pistol.

2. Offer your most prized possession for the resident's life.

3. Ask granny for a minigun instead. After all, you don't want to miss.

4. Throw your tea in granny's face.

[u]Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?[/u]

1. Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.

2. Trade a Vault hoodlum for his cherry bomb and blow open the lock.
and Barter

3. Go to the armory, retrieve a laser pistol, and blow the lock off.

4. Just walk away and let the old coot rot.

[u]Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?[/u]

1. A bullet to the brain.

2. Large doses of anti-mutagen agent.

3. Prayer. Maybe God will spare you in exchange for a life of pious devotion.

4. Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.

[u]Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?[/u]

1. Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.

2. Steal the comic book at gunpoint.

3. Sneak into the resident's quarters, and steal the comic book from his desk.

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

[u]Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....[/u]

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

[u]Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?[/u]

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.[/spoiler]

If you're not sure what to expect in the vault, you can watch our trailer and read more about us by clicking here.

Once we receive your application form we will check it over and mark your G.O.A.T test. We will post here if you get in and what your job will be. We will also explain what your job requires you to do.

We thank you for choosing Vault-Tec and look forward to seeing you soon!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • TheCorperal
Hours played on the server: 300+

RP Points: 0

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: It looks like its going to be a well organized event, and i have done something like this in the past, and it turned out great. That is exactly why i would love to do it again, as i feel this time its going to be even better!

[IC Information]

Name: Tom Hawk

Current Job: Well trained Security Guard

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

[OOC]: Please make your answer visible by using the [b ] [/b ] BBCode.

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

2. Scream for help

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 101 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

and Barter

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

Q8. A fellow Vault 101 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Alpha_Adam

Hours played on the server: 700 something ehh close to 800 i think :S i check later :3

RP Points: 7

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Fallout general vault Rp always turned me on as fun :3 And the way you can play another side and Roleplay with other in a crazy under world Fallout looking vault is awesome :3

[IC Information]

Name: Sanik Tusk

Current Job: Unemployed.. Im earning money from my father's bussnies..

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

4. Say nothing, but slip away before the scientist can continue his rant.:

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

1. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads:

2. Scream for help

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

4. Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer:

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 101 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

4. None, you wish the vault had a soccer team:

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

4. Throw your tea in granny's face.:

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

1. Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.:

and Barter

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

Q8. A fellow Vault 101 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

3. Sneak into the resident's quarters, and steal the comic book from his desk.:

4. [color=#FF0000]Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.:
(<---Dont know why its fucks this one is the right :3)

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.:

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 101: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.:

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

(By the way i just found out this test is just a joke :3 Da game says :3)
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Daejaa

Hours played on the server:
161 hours.

RP Points:
2 RP points.

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP:
I was apart of the test and I really enjoyed my role.
I really enjoy getting together to meet my fellow
rp-ers and roleplay in an environment unlike any other.
It's very creative. :D

[IC Information]

Name:
Adrienne 'Dae' Winters

Current Job:
Overseer's Daughter / Resident

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer. [Daddy dearest]

2. The Overseer. [Daddy dearest]

3. The Overseer. [Daddy dearest]

4. The Overseer. [Daddy dearest]

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Doсtor KuLa

Hours played on the server: 1386

RP Points: 18

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I love to take part in organized RP's and I love vault RP

[IC Information]

Name: Donald Tusk

Current Job: Soldier of the EvoCity Armed Forces

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Friday

Hours played on the server: 150+

RP Points: 0

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I was invited by Daejaa, and this looks like a very cool RP. I'm excited to see how it plays out and such. I've played on HL2:RP servers, so I may be pre-accustomed to this form of RP.

[IC Information]

Name: Dimitri 'Friday' Stanovlaski

Current Job: Owner / Proprietor of Friday's Connection. Networking, audio, visual, and more.

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: sometime.png]
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Astro

Hours played on the server: 300+

RP Points: 3

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Have seen it done by professionals, looked like a lot of fun. Want to join in this time.

[IC Information]

Name: Bruce 'Astro' Wayne

Current Job: Rich billionaire earning money by the company his family built.

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Weecow

Hours played on the server: 524

RP Points: 12

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I love to do Vault RP's. Also, it's fun to take part in a event at all.

[IC Information]

Name: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson

Current Job: Store Salesman

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL;RP]

Hours played on the server: 215

RP Points: 1

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I've never got the chance to play fallout and this looks like it will deliver the same experience but better!

[IC Information]

Name: Steve Burwin

Current Job: Private Detective

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name:[FL] beflok

Hours played on the server: 1456

RP Points: 40

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Because I Vault RP have done it several times before.

[IC Information]

Name: Benjamin 'befryn' beflok

Current Job: CEO of Designing Tomorrow

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. beflok.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

Need some builds for RP? Click here!