Raiding ban request.
(01-31-2013, 08:09 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 06:07 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 04:50 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:52 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:18 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: Yeah.. It's called punctuation. And we never spawned any money printers, that one was planted by some freaking minge unemployed or was there when we got there. We all said "WTF? Who made a contra in there?" to eachother. We even let your freaking cops in when you put a random search warrant on me for "anonymous tips" cuz we knew for sure that we had no contra inside. SINCE WE ARRIVED TO THAT LOCATION 2-3 MIN BEFORE YOU. I hadn't even spawned a keypad on the outside, that's how fast you got a "anonymous tip".

Either way you were basing with contra... why didn't you destroy it when you seen it ?

you had time to build a base but not to destroy contra... hmmm smart.

The damn moneyprinter was hidden somewhere, I didn't even know where it was when you saw it. I came there, built the door, boom, cops and what the *** not was there.

Edit: We were doing gangRP, "Bruisin Tides" I got arrested twice. So we felt wronged by the president.

Hmm you felt wronged by me for doing my job ? and now you say you are doing gangRP .... yeah...

Cuz you did your job so damn poorly. No awareness of the situation whatsoever.

So damn poorly ?
Even though i was getting good responses from people about how i was running the town and i was clear on the situation i sent my forces to apartments then when they were done i sent them to Industrial on cases of contra and shootings.
I was in one of the searches rping a detective as unemployed
and I saw contra and the guy made it look like you placed the contra
like he put wood props around it and I was killed in the raid when you were
raiding Ciryl also in the search I was in after we found it with out explaining it was not yours you or your gang took out a gun well at least 1 did aiming it at me -posting on my phone
(02-01-2013, 02:51 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I was in one of the searches rping a detective as unemployed
and I saw contra and the guy made it look like you placed the contra
like he put wood props around it and I was killed in the raid when you were
raiding Ciryl also in the search I was in after we found it with out explaining it was not yours you or your gang took out a gun well at least 1 did aiming it at me -posting on my phone

Who put the contra down?
Denied.