Raiding ban request.
Name of player: =(eG)= Skakisen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25094995

Time in GMT: 5 mins ago

Server: V2d

Summary: I was president my laws were okay and i get randomly raided because i so called did to random searches the reason for their search was contraband and the SS and cops told me, but Skakisen claims it as random so he and his little friends decides to raid me, i have many witnesses to this ( my ss/police force ) there was two of them but i could not get the other persons name.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

If you check the logs he was placing contra and the search warrants was valid
I didn't place contra in my new base and you put a search warrant on my in my base before I even had the time to put a keypad down. I asked you to demote your SS but you just said: "Nah I'm telling them to calm down" later the random search warrant on our MTL base happened.
Let's not forget how you broke fearRP by not getting out of your chair and then running away when I had my gun on you.
The search warrants were not valid and your ss / police was corrupt.
(01-31-2013, 02:52 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: I didn't place contra in my new base and you put a search warrant on my in my base before I even had the time to put a keypad down. I asked you to demote your SS but you just said: "Nah I'm telling them to calm down" later that happened.
Let's not forget how you broke fearRP by not getting out of your chair and then running away when I had my gun on you.

The search warrants were valid and i waited for your response of your reason then i got out of the chair and when i ran you was not even look at me, that is why you delayed to shoot me also i told them to come back the nexus and the fact you were already wanted explains a lot because i warranted you and i am guessing you killed the cop because he did not arrested you, you started crying in PM about the arrest, which was a fair arrest ( arrested for having contra )

Also my PC was also stating shots at industrial which also supported the search warrant but i am sure admin will check logs.
(01-31-2013, 02:58 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 02:52 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: I didn't place contra in my new base and you put a search warrant on my in my base before I even had the time to put a keypad down. I asked you to demote your SS but you just said: "Nah I'm telling them to calm down" later that happened.

The search warrants were valid and i waited for your response of your reason then i got out of the chair and when i ran you was not even look at me, that is why you delayed to shoot me also i told them to come back the nexus and the fact you were already wanted explains a lot because i warranted you and i am guessing you killed the cop because he did not arrested you, you started crying in PM about the arrest, which was a fair arrest ( arrested for having contra )

Also my PC was also stating shots at industrial which also supported the search warrant but i am sure admin will check logs.

Honestly, I don't understand what you just said.
(01-31-2013, 03:05 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:

Good.
(01-31-2013, 03:11 PM)Ciryl Wrote:

Good.

Yeah.. It's called punctuation. And we never spawned any money printers, that one was planted by some fucking minge unemployed or was there when we got there. We all said "WTF? Who made a contra in there?" to eachother. We even let your fucking cops in when you put a random search warrant on me for "anonymous tips" cuz we knew for sure that we had no contra inside. SINCE WE ARRIVED TO THAT LOCATION 2-3 MIN BEFORE YOU. I hadn't even spawned a keypad on the outside, that's how fast you got a "anonymous tip".
(01-31-2013, 03:18 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:

Good.

Yeah.. It's called punctuation. And we never spawned any money printers, that one was planted by some freaking minge unemployed or was there when we got there. We all said "WTF? Who made a contra in there?" to eachother. We even let your freaking cops in when you put a random search warrant on me for "anonymous tips" cuz we knew for sure that we had no contra inside. SINCE WE ARRIVED TO THAT LOCATION 2-3 MIN BEFORE YOU. I hadn't even spawned a keypad on the outside, that's how fast you got a "anonymous tip".

Either way you were basing with contra... why didn't you destroy it when you seen it ?

you had time to build a base but not to destroy contra... hmmm smart.
(01-31-2013, 03:52 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 02:58 PM)Ciryl Wrote: The search warrants were valid and i waited for your response of your reason then i got out of the chair and when i ran you was not even look at me, that is why you delayed to shoot me also i told them to come back the nexus and the fact you were already wanted explains a lot because i warranted you and i am guessing you killed the cop because he did not arrested you, you started crying in PM about the arrest, which was a fair arrest ( arrested for having contra )

Good.

Yeah.. It's called punctuation. And we never spawned any money printers, that one was planted by some freaking minge unemployed or was there when we got there. We all said "WTF? Who made a contra in there?" to eachother. We even let your freaking cops in when you put a random search warrant on me for "anonymous tips" cuz we knew for sure that we had no contra inside. SINCE WE ARRIVED TO THAT LOCATION 2-3 MIN BEFORE YOU. I hadn't even spawned a keypad on the outside, that's how fast you got a "anonymous tip".

Either way you were basing with contra... why didn't you destroy it when you seen it ?

The damn moneyprinter was hidden somewhere, I didn't even know where it was when you saw it. I came there, built the door, boom, cops and what the fuck not was there.

Edit: We were doing gangRP, "Bruisin Tides" I got arrested twice. So we felt wronged by the president.
(01-31-2013, 04:50 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:05 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: Honestly, I don't understand what you just said.

Good.

The damn moneyprinter was hidden somewhere, I didn't even know where it was when you saw it. I came there, built the door, boom, cops and what the *** not was there.

Edit: We were doing gangRP, "Bruisin Tides" I got arrested twice. So we felt wronged by the president.

Hmm you felt wronged by me for doing my job ? and now you say you are doing gangRP .... yeah...
(01-31-2013, 06:07 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 04:50 PM)skakisen19 Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:11 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Good.

The damn moneyprinter was hidden somewhere, I didn't even know where it was when you saw it. I came there, built the door, boom, cops and what the *** not was there.

Hmm you felt wronged by me for doing my job ? and now you say you are doing gangRP .... yeah...

Cuz you did your job so damn poorly. No awareness of the situation whatsoever.