~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
(02-11-2013, 03:37 PM)Scene Wrote: Lol you added me to your ' Most hated ' thats mature.. just because i made my own clan. I didn't leave your clan to make a new one, i stated that i am leaving because you guys play when i am not on. Not because i wanted to be free, that was Solid Snake. Grow up.

The reason was IC. l2rp
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(02-11-2013, 03:48 PM)Martti Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 03:37 PM)Scene Wrote: Lol you added me to your ' Most hated ' thats mature.. just because i made my own clan. I didn't leave your clan to make a new one, i stated that i am leaving because you guys play when i am not on. Not because i wanted to be free, that was Solid Snake. Grow up.

The reason was IC. l2rp

Stupid reason.
(02-11-2013, 04:03 PM)Scene Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 03:48 PM)Martti Wrote:

The reason was IC. l2rp

Stupid reason.

Betraying your family is a stupid reason? Its all about honor.
The following 1 user Likes Martti's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I didnt betray, i wasnt even formally into the clan, ooc wise i was accepted, the leader didnt even talk to me ingame or add me on steam, i wasnt officially in the family, so therefore, stupid reason to put my name up for that.
Hmmm, you were part of the Family, I dont add people on steam unless they are Real/or Good friends. you left to make a new one, which is really Betraying the Family
(02-11-2013, 03:31 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 03:30 PM)The Chaos Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 05:37 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:50 PM)The Chaos Wrote: **A letter has been sent with the signature Aletore**
We seek alliance not war
Sign below if you wish for an alliance

This letter is sent to The Aletore Don from the Santorini Underboss

I am not deciding on the alliance invite the Don Santorini will but as the Underboss of the Santorini I must say you asked for war that makes me not wanting your alliance and you are an ex-Santorini that makes me think I can not trust you. (This letter was left in The Don Aletore's mail box. Signed by The Santorini Underboss.
**Signatured with aletore by anon**
Ok then... no alliance.... but i dont seek war

Don't Worry Sir, We are not after you

One of your alliances/members killed me with an AWP....
(02-11-2013, 05:11 PM)The Chaos Wrote: One of your alliances/members killed me with an AWP....

Be sure when dealing with these things that he was roleplaying as his clan. If he just happens to be in a clan (Unemployed/Rebel/Corleone etc.) and raids you and you're not roleplaying as your clan (Gov/Unemployed/Rebel etc.) then there isn't anything to worry about.
(02-11-2013, 05:35 PM)Adman Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 05:11 PM)The Chaos Wrote: One of your alliances/members killed me with an AWP....

Be sure when dealing with these things that he was roleplaying as his clan. If he just happens to be in a clan (Unemployed/Rebel/Corleone etc.) and raids you and you're not roleplaying as your clan (Gov/Unemployed/Rebel etc.) then there isn't anything to worry about.

It was a planned and roleplayed hit against the family.
Declaration of War

"I am speaking to you from the Don’s Office at 1, Evocity Manor.

This morning The Santorini Family in Evocity handed the Italian Mafia a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11.00 P.m. that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Evocity, a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this Family is at war with Italian Mafia.

You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win peace has failed. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more or anything different I could have done and that would have been more successful.

Up to the very last it would have been quite possible to have arranged a peaceful and honourable settlement between Italian Mafia and Santorini Family, but Taylor Smith would not have it.

He had evidently made up his mind to attack The Santorini Family whatever happened; and although he now says he has put forward reasonable proposals which were rejected by the Poles, that is not a true statement.

The proposals were never shown to the Poles nor to us; and although they were announced in a Italian broadcast on Thursday night, Taylor did not wait to make comment on them, but ordered his troops to Evocity.
His actions show convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using force to gain his will. He can only be stopped by force.

We and Atetore Family are today, in fulfilment of our obligations, going to the aid of Evocity, who is so bravely resisting this wicked and unprovoked attack on her people. We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any Family could do to establish peace. The situation in which no word given to the Italian’s ruler could be trusted and no people or Family could feel themselves safe has become intolerable.

And now that we have resolved to finish it, I know that you will play your part
with calmness and courage.

When I have finished speaking certain detailed announcements will be made on behalf of the Family. Give these your closest attention.

The Family have made plans under which it will be possible to carry on the work of the nation in the days of stress and strain that may be ahead. But these plans need your help.

You may be engaged in work essential to the prosecution of war for the maintenance of the life of the people – in factories, in transport, in public utility concerns or in the supply of other necessaries of life. If so, it is of vital importance that you should carry on with your jobs.

Now may God bless you all. May He defend the right. It is the evil things that we shall be fighting against – brute force, bad faith, injustice, oppression and persecution – and against them I am certain that the right will prevail."

Dictated but not read. Don Santorini
(02-11-2013, 07:15 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Declaration of War - Santorini Family/Verenikin Family vs Italian Mafia.

Right, here we have it. Everyone taking part in the war is to read this thread in its entirety - Clan War Rules.

As of now I take the representatives of both sides to be their respective leaders:
  • Santorini Family The Don Santorini – Cosimo Santorini – Corie
  • The Italian Mafia Don - Taylor Smith - [FL:RP] Scene
  • Verenikin Family Rukovoditel - Martti

You must also re-read the entirety of this thread - Clan Rules

Throughout, you should be trying to achieve a diplomatic solution. Should this fail and the representatives above be killed IC or their clans be otherwise incapacitated then the victor shall have the decision of whether to close the enemy clan.