~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]

The Santorini Family Mafia formed in the mid-1800s to unify the Sicilian peasants against their enemies. In Sicily, the word Mafia tends to mean “manly.” The Santorini Family Mafia changed from a group of honorable Sicilian men to an organized criminal group in the 1920s.
In the 1950s, Sicily enjoyed a massive building boom. Taking advantage of the opportunity, the Sicilian Mafia gained control of the building contracts and made millions of dollars. Today, the Sicilian Mafia has evolved into an international organized crime group. Some experts estimate it is the second largest organization in Italy.

The Santorini Family Mafia specializes in heroin trafficking, political corruption, and military arms trafficking—and is also known to engage in arson, frauds, counterfeiting, and other racketeering crimes. With an estimated 2,500 Santorini Family Mafia affiliates it is the most powerful and most active Italian organized crime group in the U.S.
The Santorini Family Mafia is infamous for its aggressive assaults on Italian law enforcement officials. In Sicily the term “Excellent Cadaver” is used to distinguish the assassination of prominent government officials from the common criminals and ordinary citizens killed by the Mafia. High-ranking victims include police commissioners, mayors, judges, police colonels and generals, and Parliament members.

The Santorini name was about to change. On May 23, 1992, the Santorini Family struck Italian law enforcement with a vengeance. In the early hours of that Saturday morning, Italian Magistrate Giovanni Falcone, his wife, and three police body guards were killed by a when their motorcade was attacked. The Santorini Family has close connections with the Brusca Family who helped with the attack. But later disappeared without a trace.

Less than two months later, on July 19, the Mafia struck Falcone’s newly named replacement, Judge Paolo Borsellino in Palermo, Sicily. Borsellino and five bodyguards were killed outside the apartment of Borsellino’s mother when a car packed with explosives was detonated by remote control.

Under Judge Falcone’s tenure the FBI and Italian law enforcement established a close working relationship aimed at dismantling Italian organized crime groups operating in both countries. That relationship has intensified since then.

The Santorini Family went quiet, and fled to Evocity. Where Cosimo Santorini ran the family alongside his daughter Jessie ‘Francis’ Santorini. The family become huge and within months every DEA/FBI agent was on the case to bring them down. 

In 2010, Cosimo was out with his Capo Crimine, when he was caught in an ambush on the outskirts of the city. Both were killed, the attack by the Antimafia Commission, but has never been proved. Jessie Santorini took full reasonability for the family, but later gave up the role of Capo dei capi.

2015 rolled up quite quickly, and it was Vito Santorini turn to run the family, even though he had now become and old man, he was still able to shoot a target and control his liquor. He is on a mission to get back at all the people who had wronged him in his life.

The Family are currently living in Evocity, but have their connections in Sicily. Vito Santorini is looking for members of Ecocity to uproar and fight against the corrupt government. If you feel like you are up to the job, write to him. 

~Rules~

1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. A wife of a friend is a friend, not an object.
3. A government member is an enemy, not a friend.
4. Drinking without the family is not allowed.
5. Always being available for the family is a duty - We ask that you keep your personal life from your work life.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can't be part The Santorini Family: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.

[Image: 2qu5jl1.png]
~Ranks of the Mafia~

Capo di tutti capi (the "Boss of All Bosses")
Capo Crimine (The “Crime Boss”)
Capo baston ("Club Head", known as the "Underboss")
Consigliori
Caporegime ("Regime head")
Soldato ("Soldier")
Picciotto(“Little Man”)
Giovane D'Onore (an associate member)

~Ranks in detail~

Capo di tutti capi - Capo di tutti capi or capo dei capi, often referred to as the Godfather in English, is Italian for "boss of all bosses" or "boss of bosses". It is a phrase used mainly by the media, public and the law enforcement community to indicate a supremely powerful crime boss in the Sicilian orAmerican Mafia who holds great influence over the whole organization.

Capo Crimine - The boss, or Capo Crimine, makes all the important decisions, much like a CEO of a company would. Although each mob boss may run his outfit in a different way, they have one thing in common: they are greatly respected and widely feared by their subordinates. All of the men in his outfit pay him a tribute, so he is also usually an extremely wealthy man.

Capo baston- also known as the Underboss, is a position within the leadership structure of Sicilian and American Mafia crime families. The underboss is second in command to the boss. The underboss is sometimes a family member, such as a son, who will take over the family if the boss is sick, killed, or imprisoned.

Caporegime - A caporegime or capodecina, usually shortened to just a capo, is a term used in the Mafia for a high-ranking made member of a crime family who heads a "crew" of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization. Caporegime is an Italian word, which is used to signify the head of a family in Sicily, but has now come to mean a ranking member, similar to captain or senior sergeant in a military unit. In general, the term indicates the head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate who commands a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or an underboss.

Soldato- A Soldato is the first level of both the American Mafia and the Sicilian Mafia in the formal Mafia hierarchy. The promotion to the rank of soldier is an elevation in the chain of command from the associate level. The associate must prove himself to the family and take the oath of Omertà.

Picciotto -  is often used to refer to a lower-level mafioso, but it usually indicates a younger, inexperienced soldato—one who is not necessarily a made man. "Picciotti" usually perform simple tasks such as beatings and robbery.

Giovane D'Onore  - Associates are unofficial members of a crime family, who often work in the family rackets, or carry out odd jobs for family members, in the hopes of being 'made' into a family soldato. An associate is not a member of the Mob, and an associate's role is more similar to that of an errand boy. They are usually a go-between or sometimes deal in drugs to keep the heat off the actual members, or they are people the family does business with (restaurant owners, etc.). In other cases, an associate might be a corrupt labor union delegate or businessman. Non-Italians will never go any further than this.

~Members~

Capo di tutti capi – [FL:RP] Corie The Nub (STEAM_0:0:55882058) – Vito Santorni

Capo Crimine – Little Big Horn! (STEAM_0:0:59792421) – Jasper 'Little' Birch

Capo Baston – [FL:RP] MakTavish (STEAM_0:1:73116326) – Philip 'Mak' Rodgers
Soldato - [FL:RP] Blurr (STEAM_0:0:68019350) - Lewis Robertson

~What you expect from us?~

1.Free medical advice and medical health care.
2.Guns and Ammunition (Soldato+)
3.Family protection service

[Image: sxitlt.png]
~What we expect from you!~

1. The member must never shoot first, hit a smaller man or take an unfair advantage.
2. A member must never go back on his word, or a trust confided in him.
3. A member must always tell the truth, but if you are caught up in a lie, you must die with the lie.
4. A member must be gentle with children, the elderly and small animals.
5. A member must not adovcate or possesses racially or religiously interolerant views and ideas.
6. A member must help people in distress.
7. A member must be a good worker.
8. A member must keep himself clean in thought, speech, action and personal habits.
9. A member must respect women, parents and his nations's views.
10. A member is a patriot.

Heart
~What we do as a family~

The family are involved in lots of money making processing in Evocity, some we ain't proud of. But everyone makes mistakes. Here are some of the ways we make money in the city.

1. Money printing (Printing illegal tender)
2. Drug manufacturing and selling
3. Human trafficking
4. The Family Flower shop
5. Protection service plan (See below)

~The Santorini Protection Services~

The Santorini Protection Service is a service like no other. We can offer shops that extra bit of protection that the ECPD cannot give. We do not tend to force shopkeepers to pay up the protection fee, but push them towards it (i.e. pushing over tables and smashing windows). The protection fee tends to be collected by the Soldato’s, but the Boss can sometimes can pop in and see how the business is running.

If the shop keep decides not to use our services, we do understand. We will drop it there and then. We will not return to torch the shop. That isn't our family.

~Requirements~

1. 12 years or older
2. 75 hours of playing time
3. No more than 6 bans
4. Must have a good reputation
5. Active player
6. Have a steady pace on the keyboard
7. Suits are not a requirement, but is a good extra.

~Application Template~
Code:
[align=center][i][size=xx-large]** [b]A letter is given to the Don by his Conigliere [/b] **[/size][/i][/align]

[align=center][size=large][b]OOC information:[/b][/size][/align]

[b]How many hours do you have on the server?[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?[/b]

[b]Steam Name?[/b]

[b]What is your SteamID?[/b]

[b]What is your age?[/b]

[b]How many RP points do you have?[/b]

[b]Share some of your RP experiences with us![/b]

[align=center][size=large][b]In Character information:[/b][/size][/align]

[b]Full name, date and place of birth:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join the Santorini family?[/b]

[b]What can you bring to the Santorini family?[/b]

[b]What rank are you applying for? (leave blank if any)[/b]

[b]Do you know what happens to traitors?[/b]
The following 8 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • sandan111, Ozman, Altoria, fuz3_r3tro, Kobi Blade, Rowan13, Blurr, Ivan Tempski
Nice to see a mafia crime family, I wish you luck and hope you do it justice.
Nice to see you have a detailed application. You might want to play around with some pictures and font sizes, just to make the cover more colourful and acceptive towards people applying. Look at the pages of some of the official clans to get an idea.

Oh, and good luck!
Ok Thanks, but i have a picture but when i click inport picture it comes up with http://, but its a .jpg i want to upload
Upload the image to a file-hosting website, then use the link in this format:

[img]*link of the image*[/img]

Example: [img]http ://blal balbal.com/gkgg kgkgkgk.jpg[/img]
Can u link me to a good one?
www.imageshack.us
http://imgur.com/

Hell, Google it!

*Although I use ImageShack myself*
I joined :c i was the security guard :c i guess im not in anyways
I must admid, you have done a good job about the history (Stolen a scene from The Godfather 1, where Vito Andolini Corleone were shot in the streets by 2 mafia members from another family. Vito was with his son at that time buying food with his son Fredorico Corleone).

- Vito Santorini was the Don Santorini for 56 years until one night in October he was shot. He was getting out of his car when two members of the Corleone family shot him at point-blank range with a Glock pistol.

Now, I will say i like the idea of the new family on Fearless, and ill give the support from the Creator of "Family Corleone" and the creator of the job "Corleone Member/Corleone Don".

Wish your family good luck
Nice clan bro, very popular, I always see santorini family Smile