~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
[b]How many hours do you have on the server? 437

[b]How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 4 and none

[b]What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:34526102
[b]What is your age? 49

[b]How many RP points do you have? 1

[b]Share some of your RP experiences with us!bank rp train rp bomb rp I dont always get rp points I get killed helping out

[align=center][size=large][b]In Character information:

[b]Full name, date and place of birth:1967

[b]Why do you want to join the Santorini family? It seems like a nice mafia clan which I like it is also a good rp clan I have seen many of your rp and they are amazing

[b]What can you bring to the Santorini family? Guns ammo and respect an organized crime

[b]Do you know what happens to traitors? we kick them out and ruin there life (in the game)
** A letter is given to the Don by his Conigliere **

OOC information:

How many hours do you have on the server?81

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?i have 3 bans, only 1 being 2 weeks long the others being 24 hour bans (but that was in the past when i only had around 50 or so hours)

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:43284168

What is your age?13

How many RP points do you have? none as of yet, but i hope to do some good roleplays with you and get some in the bad

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I did an infection RP where all the people were scanned for a virus and sent to the extraction zone. That's it really i just generally do little rp's in my job.

In Character information:

Full name, date and place of birth: John Maverick, Italian background but born into atlanta city, july 31st 1969

Why do you want to join the Santorini family?The fame, the money, the honour but most respectfully the family!.

What can you bring to the Santorini family?Increased organized crime rates with no detection and of course the main thing, another man to do the dirty work.

Do you know what happens to traitors?They "slip".
(02-10-2013, 12:50 PM)The Chaos Wrote: **A letter has been sent with the signature Aletore**
We seek alliance not war
Sign below if you wish for an alliance

This letter is sent to The Aletore Don from the Santorini Underboss

I am not deciding on the alliance invite the Don Santorini will but as the Underboss of the Santorini I must say you asked for war that makes me not wanting your alliance and you are an ex-Santorini that makes me think I can not trust you. (This letter was left in The Don Aletore's mail box. Signed by The Santorini Underboss.
When is the next event? (also is anybody on wanting to do an rp with me? if so tell me which server and i'll try to come)

Also btw, my friend (JONES) wants to be an associate and maybe apply to become a soldier sometime, can you add him to the associates list? his name is IC: Jack Jones and his steam name is (JONES) also my steam name is theazurastream
we are on 2p at the Moment join if you wish
Alright i'll come on in a bit i'm just doing stuff on v33x
MrHobden remove Solid Snake from members list do you remember he left are clan.
(02-10-2013, 05:37 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:50 PM)The Chaos Wrote: **A letter has been sent with the signature Aletore**
We seek alliance not war

I am not deciding on the alliance invite the Don Santorini will but as the Underboss of the Santorini I must say you asked for war that makes me not wanting your alliance and you are an ex-Santorini that makes me think I can not trust you. (This letter was left in The Don Aletore's mail box. Signed by The Santorini Underboss.
**Signatured with aletore by anon**
Ok then... no alliance.... but i dont seek war
(02-11-2013, 03:30 PM)The Chaos Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 05:37 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
We seek alliance not war

**Signatured with aletore by anon**
Ok then... no alliance.... but i dont seek war

Don't Worry Sir, We are not after you
Lol you added me to your ' Most hated ' thats mature.. just because i made my own clan. I didn't leave your clan to make a new one, i stated that i am leaving because you guys play when i am not on. Not because i wanted to be free, that was Solid Snake. Grow up.