~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
(02-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Brian Wrote: Well if i could, i'd be doing the clan RP's with you mate, just finishing my ban off, btw i did send a friend request and i think Ozman is right, it might be better without him as (no offense to Ozman) he wasn't doing clan RP but was a capo, this frees up a capo spot for someone more open to RP and might even make the clan a little better Smile

EDIT: Remember to remove Ozman and Tyler from the ranks list when you get a chance

Tyler never left are clan and also I have an announcement.

Announcement
I am scheduling Clan RP for Saturday at 1:00 PM EST time on the V2D Server please reply if your can join in the Clan RP. That is all thank you.
Can i just add to that ^:

Promotion are for people who I See Role-playing.... 1pm EST is about 5pm GMT.... i think
(02-25-2013, 09:41 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Brian Wrote: Well if i could, i'd be doing the clan RP's with you mate, just finishing my ban off, btw i did send a friend request and i think Ozman is right, it might be better without him as (no offense to Ozman) he wasn't doing clan RP but was a capo, this frees up a capo spot for someone more open to RP and might even make the clan a little better Smile

EDIT: Remember to remove Ozman and Tyler from the ranks list when you get a chance

Tyler never left are clan and also I have an announcement.

Announcement
I am scheduling Clan RP for Saturday at 1:00 PM EST time on the V2D Server please reply if your can join in the Clan RP. That is all thank you.

I can be in it most probably, and also i meant pacman not tyler, sorry.
Quote:Announcement I am scheduling Clan RP for Saturday at 1:00 PM EST time on the V2D Server please reply if your can join in the Clan RP. That is all thank you.

Also adding on 1:00 PM EST is about 5:00 or 6:00 PM GMT.
I'll do my best to come, i'm 95% sure i can be there, small chance i wont. Smile.
The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • CorieTheNub, fuz3_r3tro
(02-25-2013, 10:11 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Can i just add to that ^:

Promotion are for people who I See Role-playing.... 1pm EST is about 5pm GMT.... i think

By the way about that promoting part I did clan RP with Tyler before and it was when I was a Capo and hes pretty good so if he does a little better he may be up for promotion. The clanrp on saturday a good chance to see how are members are doing MrHobden.
What type of RP will we be doing on saturday?
Just like MafiaRP... and more Cheese
Yeah we will do mafia family RP maybe make a family restaurant or shop.
Ok sounds fun, if you want i can be the "security" i got a few m4's left Smile