~The Santorini Family~ [Unofficial][HIRING]
Just a quick question, why is Scene the most hated person?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
He left the clan and made his own crime family. We just dislike how right after he left he started a mafia.
Adding you to steam now corie Smile / don

(02-24-2013, 07:29 PM)TylerSparks Wrote: May I have a Rank up? I am currentely a Soldier and I have done a lot for this clan but y'all are never on

2 things:

1) Asking for a promotion liek that, is kind of rude as promotions are meant to be achievements not something you beg for

2)I've never seen you on, i have more hours than you and your saying we're never on, we all have a lot more hours.

Just saying... i feel as if you don't deserve a promo, i mean you're not even that active on this thread from what i've seen.
Hey, I resign. Maybe I will rejoin in the future, but for now I do not want to be part of this clan.
In the time I was here, I never RPed with one of you. I also feel pretty useless becouse I never
check this forum... But that's my own fault.
I hope this clan will become official.

Good luck in the future,
Ozman.
Oh this sucks, 2 people leaving now Sad, sad to see you leave Ozman, maybe we'll see you around again sometimes, anyway enjoy what you do in the future Smile
Oh, Ok. So i come back from my holidays to see members leaving with the same fucking reason........ I never RPed with you.... "we are on 2p at the Moment join Us."
"The ClanRp witll still go on, we may be missing are a couple of men, but will we try it at 1PM GMT, if you need to found out when you need to join use this.... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Hope to see you on 33x at 1pm GMT"

And so on..... I feel like you sign up and dont want to do the dirty work......

I ask many of times..... and to be frank i have asked members to PM me and Add me on steam.... Ozman i don't think you did anything like that....
Sorry, but being in a clan is not what I want. It is not your fault, Hobden. It's mine.
A long time I wanted to be in a clan. But since you accepted me, I only checked this forum 2 times.
Some clans are better without people who never join clan events, like me.
This is actually very well done, congratz and good luck man!
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Thank you
Well if i could, i'd be doing the clan RP's with you mate, just finishing my ban off, btw i did send a friend request and i think Ozman is right, it might be better without him as (no offense to Ozman) he wasn't doing clan RP but was a capo, this frees up a capo spot for someone more open to RP and might even make the clan a little better Smile

EDIT: Remember to remove Ozman and Tyler from the ranks list when you get a chance