Ban Request:Chauffeur raid and Random raid
Sorry For So many ppl in Request, but there is many ppl that is doing it !

People that i want to get Banned:
- MoXo l мαтн ν.Э STEAM_0:1:46271619 : Raiding as a Chauffeur and Killing ppl
Random Raid
- Al_sevenfold STEAM_0:1:41194364 : Random Raid
- Simoniss STEAM_0:0:27523133 : Random Raid
- friendly headcrab STEAM_0:0:45398371 : Random Raid

Time in GMT: To day 30.des.2012 UTC+01:00

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORgGxRIf9A&feature=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6reP04TIb60&feature=
Actually it wasn't a random raid. We were peacefully protesting on the streets until cops started tasing us which is of course against the rules, you managed to miss that, you don't even know why we raided and yet you post a ban request on us? I believe one of us also sent a request to the government stating that they would be raided.

Based on the protesting, we were not using weapons or anything, we were unarmed and cops kept tasing us, we told the president and he did nothing, instead the cops kept on tasing us continuously which of course you missed out. You managed to miss out half of the people who were actually raiding there as well. I even stated why we were raiding.

One thing about the second video is that I actually explained why we were raiding in the elevator as you or someone else asked. You haven't added that. Why did you cut out the part where I explained why we were raiding?

Another thing you managed to cut out, was at the end I yelled "I submit" and the HSS still killed me anyway, fancy posting a BR on him too?
Lead by example.
I was going to post a BR on the SS but he killed me befor i could get his name
and yes it was random... because you guys starded to knife ppl so the cops tazed you!
it is not my problem that you guys did wrong ! and i just started filming when i was talking to the chauffur Tounge so...
Bucause i am using a free fraps so it stop filming sometimes...

(12-31-2012, 02:06 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Actually it wasn't a random raid. We were peacefully protesting on the streets until cops started tasing us which is of course against the rules, you managed to miss that, you don't even know why we raided and yet you post a ban request on us? I believe one of us also sent a request to the government stating that they would be raided.

Based on the protesting, we were not using weapons or anything, we were unarmed and cops kept tasing us, we told the president and he did nothing, instead the cops kept on tasing us continuously which of course you missed out. You managed to miss out half of the people who were actually raiding there as well. I even stated why we were raiding.

One thing about the second video is that I actually explained why we were raiding in the elevator as you or someone else asked. You haven't added that. Why did you cut out the part where I explained why we were raiding?

Another thing you managed to cut out, was at the end I yelled "I submit" and the HSS still killed me anyway, fancy posting a BR on him too?
The cops tased us continuously like I mentioned, they didn't have a reason to nor did they arrest us, one of us drew our knives against him and was tased instantly, the cop broke Fear Rp as a weapon was pointed at him that is when everyone equipped their knives and killed the cops that kept harassing us. The president did nothing about these cops. We didn't knife just anyone, it was just the cops that kept on tasing us that later went on to shoot us against knives, what are we supposed to do? stand still and just take the bullets?

I thought the free version of fraps records 30seconds of the video, at least that's what it did for me when I had the free version, your second video is 2mins long, even if you are using the free version that does not stop you from recording the part where I say the reason why we are raiding, and you started recording pretty much after I said the reason why we were raiding.
Lead by example.
my free do 2min laps

and here is the request for the cops that tazed you and your friend Smile
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23327

i got it all so chill and take the fall for your misses and let the admins take care of the rest ok? Smile

(12-31-2012, 02:49 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: The cops tased us continuously like I mentioned, they didn't have a reason to nor did they arrest us, one of us drew our knives against him and was tased instantly, the cop broke Fear Rp as a weapon was pointed at him that is when everyone equipped their knives and killed the cops that kept harassing us. The president did nothing about these cops. We didn't knife just anyone, it was just the cops that kept on tasing us that later went on to shoot us against knives, what are we supposed to do? stand still and just take the bullets?

I thought the free version of fraps records 30seconds of the video, at least that's what it did for me when I had the free version, your second video is 2mins long, even if you are using the free version that does not stop you from recording the part where I say the reason why we are raiding, and you started recording pretty much after I said the reason why we were raiding.
I shouldn't need to say this again. I gave you the reason why we raided, I said it to you guys in the elevator and I've said it 3 times on the forums.
One thing you forgot to do is post a BR on yourself for this "random raid" you were up there too, and you had no reason to be. I on the other hand have stated my reasoning.

I don't even feel like I should comment on this any further, this is ridiculous.
Lead by example.
I was there not for raid I was there to film that you guys where random raiding! and that is my side of the story!
and you where random raiding from my point of view!
Seeing as you had been stalking me for the past 10-20mins prior to that video you should know why we were raiding, I will repeat myself AGAIN I not only told you when we were in the elevator but I have told you 3 times on these forums now.

This is just getting stupid now.
Lead by example.
so stop reply if you think it is getting stupid ;P
Hey exuse me, we where walking around playing peacefull music when the cops tazed and shot us, i threw the molo because i think it was unfair so we atleast got in but the taxi guy said he knew the code too late -.- 1 molo wasted then the police started shooting at us randomly, i said that i was friendly i hid in a corner in the top floor and the ss gunned us all down. so please know the entire story.
I also said to holster your weps
.// /holster
But i wasnt even armed so rdmed by ss