Ban request: RDM, Random Knife and Random taze
Im sorry for that im posting more then one name but, so much going one in this video!

People I want to get banned:
- Al_sevenfold STEAM_0:1:41194364 : Knife People
- Koto STEAM_0:1:37469505 : Random Taze
- add22 STEAM_0:1:57053311 : knife people
- gerrad.bell STEAM_0:0:51461670 : Random Taze
- G3n3r1c G4t0r48 STEAM_0:1:31349162: RDM with Shotgun: 2 ppl
- MoXo l мαтн ν.Э STEAM_0:1:46271619: Beeing a chauffeur and knifeing: RDM ppl
- Simoniss STEAM_0:0:27523133: Random taze
Time in GMT: To day 30.des.2012 UTC+01:00

Server: v33x

Summary: Myham

Evidence::
Please look at this videos and listen to everything that is being talked about and watch what is being done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpDzgYk3ng&feature=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9KNBlhFI4I&feature=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0t9Gwp3EaM&feature=
You failed to post the BR on Simoiss who was also random tasing.
You also have 3 ban requests on me for what? for trying to RP a protest? that the police had to go and ruin?
It just seems like you were following us around in the hopes something would happen so you could post a BR.
Lead by example.
I find this utterly stupid , a few things I've noticed is cops tazering people and running off , people need to be responsible for their actions . Police cannot randomly tazer people as heard in the video. I consider this as a threat so we attacked with our knives purposely not with guns against the officers because we wanted to use as little force as possible against the police . Another thing I have noticed is people like you who walk round and minge into other peoples rp when they are not involved just like when cops tazd people and the tazed person says Wtf random take . You cant just walk into another persons rp without asking what their doing it interrupts rp as it is supposed to be passive role playing. People do this too often and end up posting ban requests when they do not know what is going on to the extent that people are getting killed . If we killed a cop we had a reson , don't bother recording us killing him and not asking us our reson as this is deemed unnecessary as the admins who monitor these request don't get both sides to a story and it ends up in a unfair situation
Ok so, if you didnt realize, we were revolting. It was the same president for a few hours and the police force sucked considering all they did was random taze. That is the reason for the freedom march. I killed those two cops because those were the cops that told us to do the march on the side of the road, which we did. We started to cross the road to the sidewalk in front of the BP Store. The cops then tazed us for it. That is what made me want to kill them. I believe you edited out the part where the constantly tazed us, buddy.
Dude please start understanding that you cant take matters in to your own hands! That is backseat admin and you should not have killed and knifed ppl Smile

And im sorry that i dont get all of the ppl i just take the ppl in the film Smile
so can you please just let the admins take care of it ?

and i have ban request on you becasue you are breaking rules man Smile
and i started filming because of cops and that guy herrassing you guys... but then you started to kill ppl for reason (take matters in to own hands) you could just had lett it go and not killed them? and posted a BR your self on them for random taze Smile

but you did not so i filmed it all Smile and it was not just you guys it was a lot of guys cmd, propkilling and so on Smile so stop spaming me because you are inn all of the vids and breaking rules Smile

and if you dont belive me on this go and read the rules again Smile
and have a nice day Smile

(12-31-2012, 03:02 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You failed to post the BR on Simoiss who was also random tasing.
You also have 3 ban requests on me for what? for trying to RP a protest? that the police had to go and ruin?
It just seems like you were following us around in the hopes something would happen so you could post a BR.
I will tell you what temper fi , this is what you have done in another situation .. you could record a raid on the president by a bunch of guys and you could just record them, killing the ss and president . You then post ban requests against them .

Let's say if that actually Happend you would not know their reason for raiding you would of just posted a ban request on them for random raiding , you need to know that there are two sides to every argument and their has to be a cause for someone to do something.

By the way you spelt mayhem wrong and it is the 30 of dec. not des .
Hold on, so if you have spotted multiple people prop killing and CDM'ing etc, why are you just targeting the people who were RP'ing and mostly me? It feels as if you are at the point of bullying me here as you have posted 3 ban requests 2 of which are on the exact same matter. I don't understand why you have not just made one ban request and put it all together? Are you hoping that they ban me 3 times over?
Another point, you say is backseat administration you are saying we should just post a ban request on the people tasing us, let them continue and wait until an admin reads the BR, deems it to be worthy of a ban and then bans the player all the while we are constantly being tased and the rp is ruined? Yeah, I don't think that's fair.
It would seem you were stalking us through this entire RP just to get dirt on us, in real life that's harassment.
Also please stop being so condescending you have posted 3 ban requests on me, I don't think I'm going to have a "nice day"...

Edit---- I would also like to mention the video clearly shows Simoniss run up to someone and tase them.
Lead by example.
because salinsky where going to post that one Smile about propkiller and so on Smile he got a better film of it Smile

and i have posted One CMD video Smile
so Please stop spaming now and i know that you did not have a reason for raid...
if an admin had been on the server you would not have raided Smile
so Please let the admins take care of this and see what they have to say Smile Ok?

and stop go after my grammer Smile

(12-31-2012, 03:21 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Hold on, so if you have spotted multiple people prop killing and CDM'ing etc, why are you just targeting the people who were RP'ing and mostly me? It feels as if you are at the point of bullying me here as you have posted 3 ban requests 2 of which are on the exact same matter. I don't understand why you have not just made one ban request and put it all together? Are you hoping that they ban me 3 times over?
Another point, you say is backseat administration you are saying we should just post a ban request on the people tasing us, let them continue and wait until an admin reads the BR, deems it to be worthy of a ban and then bans the player all the while we are constantly being tased and the rp is ruined? Yeah, I don't think that's fair.
It would seem you were stalking us through this entire RP just to get dirt on us, in real life that's harassment.
Also please stop being so condescending you have posted 3 ban requests on me, I don't think I'm going to have a "nice day"...

Edit---- I would also like to mention the video clearly shows Simoniss run up to someone and tase them.
If an admin was on the server we would have raided, it was a just raid. There's not much point complaining about the raid because we went in with knives vs the HSS with a machine gun, we were expecting to lose. Plenty of people random raid for no reason with machine guns, kevlar and fully automatic weaponry, I have stated the reason we raided about 4-5 times now which you have failed to consider. Salinsky wasn't online at the time that we were doing the protest.
I could say a lot more but I wish to get this off my chest,

Please stop copying my comment to the bottom of your post, you are addressing everyone not just me. I really feel as if you are singling me out and bullying me here, you also didn't address anything that I said in the post you copied. Please stop.
Lead by example.
im sorry im just pushing reply so stop being so mad!
if the admins will ban you ok, if not ok Smile
Im just giving them what i saw, and heard Smile
so stop spamingSmile

and im not making you the only bad guy here, i have the cops in the video the civillians and so on, so stop spaming... FGS!