Unban Lars & Vegas
(12-10-2012, 08:16 AM)Holdem Wrote: I don't really know what happened, therefore I can't judge on it. Feel free to explain or direct me somewhere.

Well.. Basically, me and Vegas were going to scam a particular guy on the Fearless roleplaying server. I do not entirely remember his exact name, but I remember it was a guy who always got away from his rule breaking. Someone who had been on our arses for a long time. Basically a guy we had an unfinished conflict with. We tried to post ban request, post video footage of him, but it never went through. It seemed like he had the admins' back. But enough of that, my point is: We became careless and imprudent and therefore our judgement kind of vaporized. This caused us to just scam some random guys cause it was a spontaneous "plan" we came up with, and our "victim" was not online. Therefore we came up with a extemporaneous wrongdoing, which would later ban us permanently. I understand this completely and I support the actions Killjoy undertook. All I want to say is that this was extremely low, and it cannot be done right. We ARE sorry, we still are. A couple of days after the event, we personally added the next of kin, and we apologized deeply. We would give away all our stuff and money if that was necessary. We decided to give up. But now I decided to pick up the fight again after nearly half a year, and to prove to you guys that we are sorry and that we have changed for the better. We know better now
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in courthouse section without sufficient rights
(12-11-2012, 06:54 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I feel I have to add this as it seems very relevant, quite a few months ago vegas scammed me of a AWP

It wasn't an on the moment thing, he invited me to his house via pm (he was corleone) I was a gun dealer and he paid me one 0 short of what it was (ie 1200 instead of 12000)
I dropped the gun when I saw the money pop up, but then I saw the money was short, hence I politely asked for the rest of the cash and told him to check the console. He ignored me, kept running away, trying to bypass me.

Eventually he told me to "*** off".

So I did, I never made a ban request as an AWP is an AWP (hardly worth getting mad over) and I got him back ingame many times (not by scamming etc :|) but I felt this should be added to this unban request as it isn't the only time he has planned to do something like this and carry it out.

"quite a few months ago" we got banned 6 months ago+

Im sorry.. what? This is outrageous, so irrelevant. Vegas has devoted around 500 hours to this server, and yes we committed a huge mistake. But for the love of god, why in the world would a wealthy guy like vegas who always wore at least 3+ AWP's at a time, scam you for one? He has more than money enough for several stacks. It makes me rather agitated to read such random and irrelevant comment. Another factor; how would you remember getting scammed for 10 thousand ingame for 6 months? Vegas would give people 10k, not scam them for pocketmoney.

During my stay at Fearless, I got raged at numerous times because people thought I sent them less cash than I actually did, but they always saw the number wrong. If this at all were true, which is extremely unlikely, why didn't you screenshot anything, anything at all? At least the chat? This is unheard.

Regardless, this is irrelevant to the current on-going conflict, because this is simply BS, pardon my expression. I'd like to see proofs before me or any of my acquaintances are being accused of such.

However, I think I do remember you, and I can associate you with anything negative. I remember playing alongside you, both me and vegas. I find this very hard to believe, especially after a long talk with Vegas to talk this through.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that I didn't mean anything offensive towards you. This is just .. gah.
Could we perhaps hear from Cownipples to clarify his act of forgiveness?
(12-11-2012, 07:47 PM)Adman Wrote: Could we perhaps hear from Cownipples to clarify his act of forgiveness?

Rather good suggestion right on clock. I just talked to him, and gave him the choice to read the thread. I think he consented.
Lars and I did talk on Steam chat, and I did forgive him.
He and his friends scammed me pretty badly, but I believe he regrets his actions. I am open for an unban because I believe he won't do something like that ever again.
You were just flagged for using a secondary account to circumvent your suspension. Appeal denied.