Fearless Forums
Unban Lars & Vegas - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban Lars & Vegas (/showthread.php?tid=22171)

Pages: 1 2

Unban Lars & Vegas - Lars - 12-09-2012

Your name: Lars<3 and Vegas<3

Your ban ID: 11842

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Organized fraud/scamming

Involved: Me and Vegas scammed Cownipples and NightShade.

Why we should unban you: Why you should unban us.. Well for one, the ban has already lasted since June, I believe. In addition, we both personally added the "next of kin" and came with our deepest apologies. We also explained to them why we did it, and sought their forgiveness. Furthermore I would like to tell you that we are truly sorry for what we did, and that we do know the seriousness around our misbehaviour. We were (perhaps still are) a disgrace to FL for our bad judgement, but we really seek one more chance to prove ourselves worthy roleplayers. Therefore, I mean that our malfeasance has been atoned for.
I would like to add that Cownipples forgave us completely. I have not talked to Nightshade in ages, so I am not entirely sure where he stands regarding our ban.

We are truly sorry, and we wish of you but one thing: Another chance.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Victorinox - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 06:57 PM)Lars Wrote: -snip-

That is some serious good English. Well anyway, I have the feeling you are truly sorry for the called malcontent. And I absolutely see no reason why the ban was so long for scam/fraud, it could be that previous misbehavior made it like that.

So, you chaps seem to have changed a lot, and I wouldn't recall giving another chance.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Mahti - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 07:04 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

That is some serious good English. Well anyway, I have the feeling you are truly sorry for the called malcontent. And I absolutely see no reason why the ban was so long for scam/fraud, it could be that previous misbehavior made it like that.

So, you chaps seem to have changed a lot, and I wouldn't recall giving another chance.

Okay so you're the one who judges unbans here?

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Victorinox - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 07:06 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 07:04 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

Okay so you're the one who judges unbans here?

Ofcourse not, I just give my small opinion. The ones who judge at the end are the admins ofcourse. I'm not silly.

Edit: I didn't read the unban request rules just yet (didn't need them), apologies for this misunderstanding.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Ruxandra - 12-09-2012

Scamming is one, but having it organised is even worse. I doubt you are sorry as to likely miss the server which are two completely different notions.

I am against an unban.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Mahti - 12-09-2012

I'm totally up for unban, They were both good RPers, they apologized by themselves and were willing to give everything back and even more.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Lars - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 08:36 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Scamming is one, but having it organised is even worse. I doubt you are sorry as to likely miss the server which are two completely different notions.

I am against an unban.

I am sorry, but are you familiar with the situation? If trading the scammed material to my friend is organized, then I don't see how that makes it worse. Anyway, it is not for you to judge whether or not I am sorry. I stated it numerous times in my explanation and I actually find it quite contemptuous of you, to behave as you do. I am truly sorry, and do I have to make myself crystal clear that it is 5 months ago. I have changed a lot and thought about what we did. We do know better than to scam people. That is why I ask for one more chance.
Anyway, this is for Killjoy to decide. Let us not make any more out of this, whether I am sorry or not, for that is not for you to decide. If I wasn't sorry for my actions, it is highly unlikely I would take the time to make this thread and talk to admins, and actually apologizing to the people I scammed.

None of this is meant offensive in any way, pardon me if it does.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Killjoy - 12-09-2012

Organized and sanctioned violations will always be treated more strictly. We have zero tolerance on fraud anyways.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Lars - 12-10-2012

(12-09-2012, 11:37 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Organized and sanctioned violations will always be treated more strictly. We have zero tolerance on fraud anyways.

In my opinion, a fraud is always organized. However, it is you who make the rules, not me. Apart from that, no matter how it went down, it is just as bad. It is a huge transgression caused by our negligence and self-centeredness. I do not know what else to say, to convince you that we have changed for the better. I have played Garry's Mod Roleplaying since 2008, and I don't want it to end because of a huge mistake and misjudgement. I do not know what else to say. I can promise you one thing: That we understand what we did, and that we are truly sorry.

RE: Unban Lars & Vegas - Holdem - 12-10-2012

I don't really know what happened, therefore I can't judge on it. Feel free to explain or direct me somewhere.