Unban Lars & Vegas
Your name: Lars<3 and Vegas<3

Your ban ID: 11842

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Organized fraud/scamming

Involved: Me and Vegas scammed Cownipples and NightShade.

Why we should unban you: Why you should unban us.. Well for one, the ban has already lasted since June, I believe. In addition, we both personally added the "next of kin" and came with our deepest apologies. We also explained to them why we did it, and sought their forgiveness. Furthermore I would like to tell you that we are truly sorry for what we did, and that we do know the seriousness around our misbehaviour. We were (perhaps still are) a disgrace to FL for our bad judgement, but we really seek one more chance to prove ourselves worthy roleplayers. Therefore, I mean that our malfeasance has been atoned for.
I would like to add that Cownipples forgave us completely. I have not talked to Nightshade in ages, so I am not entirely sure where he stands regarding our ban.

We are truly sorry, and we wish of you but one thing: Another chance.

Thanks in advance.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-09-2012, 06:57 PM)Lars Wrote: -snip-

That is some serious good English. Well anyway, I have the feeling you are truly sorry for the called malcontent. And I absolutely see no reason why the ban was so long for scam/fraud, it could be that previous misbehavior made it like that.

So, you chaps seem to have changed a lot, and I wouldn't recall giving another chance.
(12-09-2012, 07:04 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

That is some serious good English. Well anyway, I have the feeling you are truly sorry for the called malcontent. And I absolutely see no reason why the ban was so long for scam/fraud, it could be that previous misbehavior made it like that.

So, you chaps seem to have changed a lot, and I wouldn't recall giving another chance.

Okay so you're the one who judges unbans here?
(12-09-2012, 07:06 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 07:04 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

Okay so you're the one who judges unbans here?

Ofcourse not, I just give my small opinion. The ones who judge at the end are the admins ofcourse. I'm not silly.

Edit: I didn't read the unban request rules just yet (didn't need them), apologies for this misunderstanding.
Scamming is one, but having it organised is even worse. I doubt you are sorry as to likely miss the server which are two completely different notions.

I am against an unban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm totally up for unban, They were both good RPers, they apologized by themselves and were willing to give everything back and even more.
(12-09-2012, 08:36 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Scamming is one, but having it organised is even worse. I doubt you are sorry as to likely miss the server which are two completely different notions.

I am against an unban.

I am sorry, but are you familiar with the situation? If trading the scammed material to my friend is organized, then I don't see how that makes it worse. Anyway, it is not for you to judge whether or not I am sorry. I stated it numerous times in my explanation and I actually find it quite contemptuous of you, to behave as you do. I am truly sorry, and do I have to make myself crystal clear that it is 5 months ago. I have changed a lot and thought about what we did. We do know better than to scam people. That is why I ask for one more chance.
Anyway, this is for Killjoy to decide. Let us not make any more out of this, whether I am sorry or not, for that is not for you to decide. If I wasn't sorry for my actions, it is highly unlikely I would take the time to make this thread and talk to admins, and actually apologizing to the people I scammed.

None of this is meant offensive in any way, pardon me if it does.
Organized and sanctioned violations will always be treated more strictly. We have zero tolerance on fraud anyways.
(12-09-2012, 11:37 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Organized and sanctioned violations will always be treated more strictly. We have zero tolerance on fraud anyways.

In my opinion, a fraud is always organized. However, it is you who make the rules, not me. Apart from that, no matter how it went down, it is just as bad. It is a huge transgression caused by our negligence and self-centeredness. I do not know what else to say, to convince you that we have changed for the better. I have played Garry's Mod Roleplaying since 2008, and I don't want it to end because of a huge mistake and misjudgement. I do not know what else to say. I can promise you one thing: That we understand what we did, and that we are truly sorry.
I don't really know what happened, therefore I can't judge on it. Feel free to explain or direct me somewhere.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.