My time is over here
(10-23-2012, 06:11 PM)DigitalSniperz Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages.

Wait soo you punish people for what gender they are? Great Admin you are! You even banned me for guarding the President....

Anyway he shouldnt get a perm ban for 6 tempbans.

If you feel the ban is unjust post an unban request.
If you feel the admin has made a grave error, post in the admin abuse section.
This is the goodbye thread, keep it OT.
I don't see why you didn't just post an unban req, I mean with 6 bans you probably could've gotten another chance. Anyway, later.
What the hell, Ruxandra.

What the hell.
The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • Nadrickk
(10-23-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages. Heck all your stay here was spent in lying to us in different situation, covering someone's true identity and lying when questioned. Even though some players respect you, you've done nothing but to waste our time and bring loose ends. I don't know if it's your disguisting nature or just hate for us, but for whatever counts, you didn't even have the decency to just take your normal leave.

What does it matter whether he is a male or a female. Hell he can even be a dog if he wants. If that is your reason to be so angry about this you should be ashamed. I thought you were the one banning sexism here in the first place.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Flux
(10-23-2012, 06:14 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:11 PM)DigitalSniperz Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages.

Wait soo you punish people for what gender they are? Great Admin you are! You even banned me for guarding the President....

Anyway he shouldnt get a perm ban for 6 tempbans.

If you feel the ban is unjust post an unban request.
If you feel the admin has made a grave error, post in the admin abuse section.
This is the goodbye thread, keep it OT.

(admin abuse section) Yes i am, this isnt right.
(10-23-2012, 06:16 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: I don't see why you didn't just post an unban req, I mean with 6 bans you probably could've gotten another chance. Anyway, later.

He did, it was denied.
(10-23-2012, 06:23 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:16 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: I don't see why you didn't just post an unban req, I mean with 6 bans you probably could've gotten another chance. Anyway, later.

He did, it was denied.

Oh dayum
(10-23-2012, 06:25 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:23 PM)Adman Wrote:

He did, it was denied.

Oh dayum

He was also told not to post another one EVER.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-23-2012, 05:27 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 05:23 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA U NO LEV I GIVE U MY ACCOUNT .

Something tells me you don't feel so strongly about this as you make out to be...

me too my frnd . i dunno why i said dis but i dnot want him to lev .
What are we playing here? An assuming game? You people have absolutely no idea what happened behind the courtain and all of a sudden you are all detectives who think this is a "conspiracy" against him. His "banned" situation is of no one's concern, he's been warned on his last ban by me if he lies one more single time, he is permanently banned. I've also added the fact that he lied in my investigation of Basse's alt who turned out to be Bast.

Let me brief you on his history:
1.At first he pretended to be a girl for perks. Them being catching people and administrator's attention. I am all with gender equallity and that enraged me so hard that I investigated the matter and it turned out he is a guy. Being confronted he apologized bla bla bla the usual.

2. The second situation was a ban request he made against someone, the evidence from the logs showing he actually lied and was punished for it, sort of lightly.

3. The situation with having that dupe with Hydraulic that he and Salinsky spawned under cars, logs eventually proved he did it too but he kept lying that he had never done it in his life. He recieved a mild punishment for that.

4. I was on the server and he had been a gundealer for almost 50 minutes with contraband. When confronted he said that he just changed job for a few minutes, again logs proving the contrary and he was warned that if he lies one more single time, he is permanently banned.

5. This situation at hand, he said his internet died but the logs clearly say that he disconnected, not timedout, thefore proving he lied.

This is a summary of what happened during his stay here. Sure he is good at RPing, but that is NOT an excuse for the time we wasted digging out of his lies. He was also banned from the forums for having three alternative accounts, let alone a proxy that I am still trying to catch and check which accounts are linked to it.

This was a complicated case and I am not proud of the outcome at all, I would have expected him to learn from his mistakes and become a decent person that has at least the gutts to admit mistakes.

Case closed. You don't like it? That's your own issue.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.