My time is over here
9jakub9 gets a 3 month ban after 12 previous bans, all for major offences, the 3 month one being for mass propkilling.
You get a perma on the sixth ban? And you had a gas mask suit. Only saying this because 15 rp points is a hell of an achievement.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-23-2012, 03:04 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Anyways, elsker deg, pus

Lol, in norwegian that just becomes a bit gay in my opinion xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-23-2012, 04:56 PM)Anakonda Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 03:04 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Anyways, elsker deg, pus

Lol, in norwegian that just becomes a bit gay in my opinion xD

Yea, loving him is a bit weird...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA U NO LEV I GIVE U MY ACCOUNT .
(10-23-2012, 05:23 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA U NO LEV I GIVE U MY ACCOUNT .

Something tells me you don't feel so strongly about this as you make out to be...
Let's not turn this into something like Baseplate's goodbye thread.
Keep it civil.

As I've said, sad to see you leave, hope you come back some day.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Nadrickk
However, somebody here must agree with me?

Discord is an outstanding roleplayer, he never really breaks the rules more than anyone else, he isnt being immature or angry about his Permanent ban.. (that I am aware of)

Now, a forum ban for no apparent reason? This just smells abit to me, whatever he did on the servers shoulndt be taken here unless hes being immature and aggresive which he isnt.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Flux
(10-23-2012, 05:43 PM)Baseplate Wrote: However, somebody here must agree with me?

Discord is an outstanding roleplayer, he never really breaks the rules more than anyone else, he isnt being immature or angry about his Permanent ban.. (that I am aware of)

Now, a forum ban for no apparent reason? This just smells abit to me, whatever he did on the servers shoulndt be taken here unless hes being immature and aggresive which he isnt.

^This

A forum ban is not needed at all.
And a permaban for 6 bans? Gimme a break. lol
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Am I the only one thinking the title is weirdly worded? It's like "Hey guys, my time is over HERE, not there!" Y'know, as if it has some sort of geographical location.
Should rather be "My time here is over".

(10-23-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages.

I'm sorry, what? You chastise him for saying he's a different gender online for what is essentially "perks". Did you ever stop to think that it is not he who is at fault but rather those who reward or punish based on gender? You should be outraged that such discrimination of the sexes is apparently commonplace here, not that someone uses it.
Ironic, since from what I've gathered you're a female. If you've ever accepted any sort of reward based solely on your gender, you are a hypocrite.

(10-23-2012, 05:55 PM)Infernaw Wrote: And a permaban for 6 bans? Gimme a break. lol

Say it like that and it sounds entirely trivial.
How about: He's broken the rules and been punished six times and has yet to learn from his mistakes. He is a detriment to the server and the other players and should be removed swiftly.
(10-23-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages.

Wait soo you punish people for what gender they are? Great Admin you are! You even banned me for guarding the President....

Anyway he shouldnt get a perm ban for 6 tempbans.