My time is over here
Heart 
After my 6th ban the administrator have come to a solution to permanently ban me. As I'm no longer welcome in this comunity.

To the people i played with: I'm happy i got to meet you all, I had some great times with you. And i wish you the best of luck in your life and on the server. Hoping you have somne great roleplaying experiens. You should be really happy who is able to play, afterall you're playing on the number one RP sever in the world.

But now I must go. Azeroth needs me.

* Discord cast Divine Shield *
* Discord cast Heartstone *
POOF

PS: It takes more then a IP ban to keep me out. There is something called a porxy Wink

EDIT; If anyone plays WoW, hook me up on steam and we can play togheter =)
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Ozman
I will miss you man.
Come back in 6 months and try your unban again Heart
That feeling when I logged on to see you and someone PMed me about your ban.
Can't really describe it.

Good-bye Discord. See ya on Steam<3<3 :'(
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
* Enzyme wave

Sigh, see you on the other side. -.- Funny how the bans work, a massive CDMer that killed like 25 kills got one day ban, but you get a perma after six bans?

Anyways, elsker deg, pus
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Decay, Red Orchestra
Goodbye Discord Sad
*sigh*
Aint getting easir with all people leaving FL
Luck to you!

P.S. I love the way you survived yesterdays CDM by jumping over a car!
You will be my exclusive to be remebered by that :]
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Decay
True SWAG and YOLO will live on in you Discord, and I'll make sure (Maybe with Infernaw's help <3) that it lives on here.

Farewell dude, good luck with whatever lies ahead. Maybe you can play WoW with Pech, I hear he is max level. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Decay
Always, always sad to see members leave, no matter what the reasons are.

May you have the best of luck in your future endeavours, hope to see you back on FL someday.
To be honest, I don't really see a reason for this Permanent ban.. But what the hell can we do?

Goodbye Discord, ups and downs obviously.. But, you're alright.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Decay
Your time should have been over ever since you lied to us about your gender for certain advantages. Heck all your stay here was spent in lying to us in different situation, covering someone's true identity and lying when questioned. Even though some players respect you, you've done nothing but to waste our time and bring loose ends. I don't know if it's your disguisting nature or just hate for us, but for whatever counts, you didn't even have the decency to just take your normal leave.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.