This Is A Proper Government
The dictatorship was fun the first hour and a half. But then it got too much. I was one of the protestors leaders that gathered all the people of the city to the rebelbase, where we was supposed to riot the city and kill the president. This plan drasticly went down in the gutter when half of the protestor was just running around doing nothing about this and no one had weapons. Well well, we tried our best.
That's right because dictatorship in FL RP is the only way to make everyone shit bricks and actually do listen to government
Fultzy is awesome.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Fultz
(08-26-2012, 03:24 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: That's right because dictatorship in FL RP is the only way to make everyone shit bricks and actually do listen to government

Its fun to be the dictator but when it goes over like 1 hour it kinda gets boring on both sides :/
(08-26-2012, 05:32 PM)X Armless Gamer X Wrote: Fultzy is awesome.

OMG ARMLESS YOU USED CAPITALS AND DOTS LOL
The Corleone were contra-farming and fishing
(08-26-2012, 11:14 PM)Saint Wrote: The Corleone were contra-farming and fishing

At least you were doing something productive.
(08-26-2012, 11:22 PM)Fultzy Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 11:14 PM)Saint Wrote: The Corleone were contra-farming and fishing

At least you were doing something productive.

Really its not the Colones job's to kill the pres for stuff like a dictatorship, Thats the rebels job's realy
Please keep doing this. So you can walk circles in your city, and we can contra whore.
I hate your goverment..

I tried too Organize some people to attack nexus but all the good people were inside the goverment and 4 citizens just betrayed the rest of the citizen family xD