This Is A Proper Government
Today I was given the honor of becoming the President of Evocity. After some time crimes became excessive so I decided the only way to clear the city of criminal activity was to change the republic government into a dictatorship. Over the time I was the dictator my laws combined into three full laws with a couple add ons here and there. the three laws were:

1. At this moment, all Corleone members, members of the Rebellion, and Dealers of any kind are banned from the city.
2. Vehicles are now banned from the city and the speed limit is 15mph outside. Use the crosswalks and avoid Jaywalking crimes.
3. No fences or boarded windows are allowed inside the city. No bases are allowed anywhere. Do not insult an officer or the government.

With these laws I added miscellaneous laws with it depending on the situation that was at hand. With the government being hand picked members for the most part we had a very well organized government with excellent chemistry. Here is a picture of the list of people that was apart of the government:

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

Names not in the picture that were large helps:
1. Alexia
2. Reliqua
3. Kalastaja
4. Joeveryold

With these people working by my side in cleansing Evocity, we cleaned the streets of all crimes. The most successful part that made everyone cooperate with the government was the reminder given in the broadcasts that was, "All crimes will result in maximum punishment." This meant all crimes against the government were charged with a maximum jail time. This might of been not the most popular decision in the populations' mind, but it was deemed necessary by the government.

Here is a picture of what the city looked like at one point of my leadership:

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

As you can see not a soul was inside the city due to numerous citizens of the Evocity community went in protest against the government. After numerous riots and protests that they brought upon us, The government upheld everytime with large numbers left. After being the dictator of Evocity for about three and a half hours, The server crashed. In this time my Officers, Special Service Agents, and my Hired Help did not allow anyone near the top floor of the nexus. They were all either arrested or were missing in action.

I will happily become the leader of Evocity once again in the future. But hopefully our stay can be lengthened so everyone can enjoy it just that much more.

-Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
Dictator of Evocity
8-26-12
Some great names I see as the government. <3

Oh Fultz, your dictator RP's. <3
SS arresting someone for not giving them $1500 is completely proper.
Im not sure what occurred to you, but I am guess your broke a certain law and the SS decided to give you a fine instead of an arrest warrant. Knowing that the time that would of been given would of been maximum (15 minutes) you could pay a 1500 dollar fine. So its more or less you paying 100 for every minute in jail and not going there to begin with.

And Tj,

They were given an amount of time to leave the city before the police force would react. And I lasted until the server crashed. ( three and a half hours)
I'm wondering how you lasted 3 hrs, did you pay off the mafia/rebels? Your secret is safe with me :p
No. They were dysfunctional and unorganized. No threat whats so ever.
(08-26-2012, 05:09 AM)Fultzy Wrote: No. They were dysfunctional and unorganized. No threat whats so ever.

I'm hoping to do sme nice mafia rp soonish with protection, burning buildings ec :p
This is practically the only way to run a successful government-oppression and experienced players as Police and SS
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(08-26-2012, 05:09 AM)Fultzy Wrote: No. They were dysfunctional and unorganized. No threat whats so ever.

Shit, I hope next time you are doing your dictator rp I will be your antagonist : ), It would be great.

But well you were doing damn good.
Was so fun as a police officer, the whole police force pretty much was at the tunnel checkpoint arresting banned players and impounding cars that were trying to enter the city. I lost count on how many arrests I made and the cars at the impound. I also liked how the police force was full of decent players. Wish being a cop was always that fun.