Scammed
I payed 800k to [FL:RP] Bizzel for a BMW, then he left the sever
He did say about this, but he didn't have any proof, so it's up to you admins
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I can approve of this, he said he had a BMW, but he never got one. Also my friend (B@R$$$) payed him $800.000
Did you take any screenshots?
I think you need to use the template, it sucks that this happened but you'll still have to use it.
i think the admins can search in the logs or this actually happened
(08-06-2012, 08:55 PM)hellshell Wrote: Did you take any screenshots?
I think you need to use the template, it sucks that this happened but you'll still have to use it.
i think the admins can search in the logs or this actually happened

No i dont witch means that its going to be harder to ban him or get my money back
(08-06-2012, 06:49 PM)Soul Wrote: If you want to get someone banned, please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.
you'lll still need to use the template. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Administrators can look in the logs to find out or it really happened. ( if i'm right )
(08-06-2012, 09:19 PM)hellshell Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 06:49 PM)Soul Wrote: If you want to get someone banned, please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.
you'lll still need to use the template. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Administrators can look in the logs to find out or it really happened. ( if i'm right )

Do i make a new thread for the template or put it on this thread?
Just edit your first post, also.

indeed Admin's can look in the logs if u did give this guy 800k. and They can see if he Dc'd after it
for this u need to fill the template with gives the admins the current time, and server to look in.
Otherwise It would be a no-go finding this in the major logs. that gives every second 20 new lines.
I saw a man advertising a bmw for 800k, before that he adverised a lambo (i think it was ).
That sucks but you should use the template cause if you don't the admins would close the ban request.