CityRP Gmod 13
Simple answer is no.

Why? Ask Temar because I dunno shit about it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Awesome! I'm going to try garrysmod 13 when garrysmod works again.
I believe Garry's Mod 13 Works anyways, not sure though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Garry's Mod 13 isn't working either, which is strange since I thought it ran on it's own engine.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-28-2012, 08:02 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: I dont know much about gmod 13 but whats wrong with the current gamemode? can it not just be transferred straight over or is it not that simple?

A bunch of lines need to be replaced, a lot of functions in garrysmod's coding are changed, added or removed.

Here's a small document explaining what is broken, and why.
Reasons why the shit you coded is broken
Sadly it doesn't seem to be getting updated, so there's probably some stuff left out.
[Image: 001.png]
(06-28-2012, 09:23 PM)001 Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 08:02 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: I dont know much about gmod 13 but whats wrong with the current gamemode? can it not just be transferred straight over or is it not that simple?

A bunch of lines need to be replaced, a lot of functions in garrysmod's coding are changed, added or removed.

Sadly it doesn't seem to be getting updated, so there's probably some stuff left out.

I know about that, but I meant that the game is not starting up, which is strange because I remember Garry telling it would've run it's own engine to prevent it getting broken at patches.
(06-28-2012, 09:35 PM)Soul Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 09:23 PM)001 Wrote:

I know about that, but I meant that the game is not starting up, which is strange because I remember Garry telling it would've run it's own engine to prevent it getting broken at patches.

Well that was to his comment regarding the gamemode, but as to the crashes, ]garry is working on it;
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=11...st36531916
Quote:I think the error is with hl2.exe - I'll have a mess and see if I can fix it.
[Image: 001.png]
My question is

Does any minge tools like bone stuff and remover will be banned?
Cause as i remember i hae played online gmod 13
Its pretty gangbang of minges
The following 1 user Likes Ronchiiik's post:
  • Absinthe
(06-29-2012, 09:56 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: My question is

Does any minge tools like bone stuff and remover will be banned?
Cause as i remember i hae played online gmod 13
Its pretty gangbang of minges

We strive to make it exactly the same as now, tools like these do not belong in a RP server.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • DerStorm
That's some badass looking derma right there.

Looks very promising!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam