Props Color Problem
Honestly, you've had this problem for a while I remember when you came on the build server and were telling me about it. The only thing I can think of doing to completely fix it would be deleting your gmod folder entirely, maybe save your addons or whatever and just get a fresh install of gmod that way you know there's not some LUA file you accidentally downloaded and it colors your props brown or whatever when you spawn them.
If it just happened once, this does occasionally happen to me with random props, they just have a random material when spawned. It's rare but it seems to happen more on FL, and it stops after a restart.
If it happens everytime you spawn it, then wat.
OK I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS! UR USING A TOOL THATS IN GAME AND U clicked on one of those materials so evry prop u spawn or i think the prop u used the material once on Will spawn like that! So i can tell how to close it if we meet each other in V33X
(06-20-2012, 07:54 PM)demon Wrote: OK I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS! UR USING A TOOL THATS IN GAME AND U clicked on one of those materials so evry prop u spawn or i think the prop u used the material once on Will spawn like that! So i can tell how to close it if we meet each other in V33X

in v2d , Ok ?

(06-20-2012, 07:05 PM)Dresco Wrote: Honestly, you've had this problem for a while I remember when you came on the build server and were telling me about it. The only thing I can think of doing to completely fix it would be deleting your gmod folder entirely, maybe save your addons or whatever and just get a fresh install of gmod that way you know there's not some LUA file you accidentally downloaded and it colors your props brown or whatever when you spawn them.

yes i was that guy , but i think the problem from my own laptop , when i spawn a prop from my own laptop in FL it spawned with a brown color , but when i spawn a prop in FL server from another laptop it spawned regular color .

(06-20-2012, 07:41 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: If it just happened once, this does occasionally happen to me with random props, they just have a random material when spawned. It's rare but it seems to happen more on FL, and it stops after a restart.
If it happens everytime you spawn it, then wat.

it only happen in FL servers , not in other servers , but when i spawn the props from another laptop , it spawned with regular color . but from my own laptop , it spawned with a brown color just in FL servers . Nervous