Props Color Problem
Hi everyone Cheese

i have a good day in FL rp server , but i got some problem that's pissing me off Angry and i don't know how to fix it .. like when i spawn a prop in FL servers , it spawned with a brown color like this [Image: 2012-06-19_00005_th.jpg]

but in the other servers , it spawned like this [Image: 2012-06-19_00003_th.jpg]

PLZ HELP ME Sad
That is... well that is very odd. Are you sure you didn't hit it with some material or something?
Pretty sure you used a material. The other people's prop in the background aren't brown. You obviously used the material tool. Or else everyone else's prop's would be brown.

Troll not successful.
(06-20-2012, 12:15 AM)Earl Wrote: Pretty sure you used a material. The other people's prop in the background aren't brown. You obviously used the material tool. Or else everyone else's prop's would be brown.

Troll not successful.

nope , i didn't use any material , if you want a proof , i'm gonna record it Smile

(06-19-2012, 11:44 PM)Reliqua Wrote: That is... well that is very odd. Are you sure you didn't hit it with some material or something?

i didn't even click q Sad
You may have accidently saved the prop with the material in adv dupe.

The actual prop is in useful and explosives.
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-20-2012, 01:08 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: You may have accidently saved the prop with the material in adv dupe.

The actual prop is in useful and explosives.

sir , i spawn the prop from the "Q" MENU , but it spawned with a brown color , not the regular color , i just want to know how to fix it , and i didn't spawn it from the adv dupe .
Colourmeter tool,its a tool which applies materials,colours and stuff like that to your spawned props..you can find it at the bottom...default everything you find..hope this helped.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(06-20-2012, 01:58 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: Colourmeter tool,its a tool which applies materials,colours and stuff like that to your spawned props..you can find it at the bottom...default everything you find..hope this helped.

well thx but i got some problem , plz watch the whole demo so you can understand colormetral.dem
Sorry,i have no idea how to watch a dem movie.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(06-20-2012, 07:57 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: Sorry,i have no idea how to watch a dem movie.
First thing take this dem file and put it into garrry's mod folder ,
and then run Garry's mod , And click " ~ " and then type " playdemo Colormetral

and that's it