Unban Request and ban request for Earl & friends
(06-07-2012, 09:56 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Congratulations, you managed to so over-expand a thread that I'll never bother to read it.

To sum it up, he's butthurt because he hid a button, which was never there. And now he is trying to lie and provide fake evidence for an unban request. And he also think's that something I got punished for is any of his buisness. He also felt like being the outstanding citizen that he is and even go on to say that my feeling's don't matter.
Quote:Congratulations, you managed to so over-expand a thread that I'll never bother to read it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAD A BOOOOOOOOK READ A BOOK READ A GODDAMN BOOK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...nSp8#t=28s

TL: DR version

Unban me because : they got me banned ergo they couldn't find the buttons I had and cried to an admin w/ a video that proved how stupid they were that they couldn't find either.

Ban them for; metagaming, Abusing ingame mechanics to bypass barriers, needlessly molotoving and destroy my belongings and property

Bro. Read. Its good for your mind. And the book is better than the movie everytime.

That's reassuring. You can throw out a 3 day ban provided with "Circumstantial evidence" (evidence that suggests truth) as instead of "Direct evidence" (evidence that supports the truth) completely bypassing the Burden of proving what it true and false. BUT You can't review that case in question cause "It's too much to read."

/clap
I may be coming off as condescending. But that sentiment is ignorance toward your title and the capabilities that come with it.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, the buttons were hidden which is against our rules - it doesn't matter whether you consider others idiots or not.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator