Unban Request and ban request for Earl & friends
Your name: SniperNoSniping
Your ban ID: 10712
Banned by: [FL] Killjoy
Server: rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: [FL:RP] Earl, [FL:RP]Brownbag, Chimpballsā„¢, iginger10, tazor

Why we should unban you:
I'll cite the rules for this one
"2. When you build custom doors use the SDoor mod or fading door tool and place Keypads and/or buttons on both sides."
"3. Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players."
The third is a catch for idiots who are both blind and unimaginative. Not my fault you can't see it, captain.

I had 2 buttons. The 1st Wired to the stoves gas dial and the 2nd angled at the top half of the foreleg ((Both no less than a foot away from the fixture))
1st button. Stove top w/ activity
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5275/...2d0043.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4803/...d0044s.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4097/rp...2d0045.jpg
2nd button. Moved down to exaggerate its position.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6549/...2d0039.jpg

Both easily accessible and in plain sight. OH NO I DON'T SEE THE BIG RED "DON'T PRESS THIS BUTTON" ANYWHERE. :]

Let's dabble into a little RP here.

Right before the event of the break in I was killed behind my counter by these band of badges wearing hooligans. I was on my lunch break for just about 4 minutes and they felt it was fitting to blow my head open. ~1~Not arrested, not handcuffed, just killed. No reason given. RDM.

Like the badass crouching tiger hidden dragon descendant that I am, I respawned 5 minutes later to find them rummaging around my shop told them "Get out now, Mproyee's ONRY!" To which they handcuffed and arrested me. Yet, I was still in my shop. Glitch or am I effortlessly tapping into hidden powers? At this point they were making my shop a mess with their dirty feet and no shower lifestyle. Then officer ~2~brownbag was shooting at my refrigerator making the cooling units inside explode, some fine dishes caught in the cross fire. Metagaming. I'll send the repair bill to the mayor after. Wasteful!

The buttons were in plain sight... seeing as they were boasting about a keypad they were LOOKING FOR THE WRONG THING TO BEGIN WITH. I don't just let anyone into my freezer, the FDA would be climbing up my ass with spiked boots if I let that happen. The FDA would use my pelvis as a kick starter! I run an A ranked resturant, safe and delicious food and well placed contraptions are ancient chinese secret.

Some of that ^ can be seen in earl's feminine venacular tattle tale video. About 7 minutes later 4guys come back to my shop [FL:RP] Earl, Chimpballsā„¢, iginger10, tazor.
2 were unemployed (haha no job)
1 was a fireman
1 other unknown.
The 2 unemployed (the attackers) attempt to bruteforce their way into the employees only area. I tell them "You no work here, MPROYEES ONRY!"

~4~1 Tried to feint/ragdoll himself under the counter top/serving area glass while the other pushed him with props. Earl and his buddy were caught doing this much later on the server in another incident and were banned for it. I closed the CS door to end their stupid charade.

They then lockpicked my employees only door. The one crowbars me to death, ~2~~3~The other molotavs my store front, and the other gets rid of the fire after the walls die. Premeditated metagaming. Mindless Molotav.. They only caught my counter on fire, my food supply survived that attack somehow.

TLCheeseR?
They metagamed to destroy my store.
Abused ingame mechanics to bypass barriers.
Acted on stupidity to destroy my belongings and property.
Check the logs.

~1~Do not RDM only kill with a RP reason. &. You may not kill players because of their clan or their job.
~2~Do not Metagame. "Metagame: Gaps between player knowledge and character knowledge which the player acts upon"
~3~Don't throw molotovs without an RP reason.
~4~http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14577

Gripes with the server:
Everytime someone can not find a button or keypad they call an admin to hold their hand and let them in. Whats the point of having a door, with perfectly functional buttons and keypads, if having the creditably of being stupid and calling an admin to buy into a gullible act to open it for you?
3. Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players.

When we asked where the button was, you refused to tell us where it was. At the time that wasn't there. Ask anyone there we checked for a solid 3 minute's and we tried to get you to come clean. I am %99 sure I checked under the stove and nothing was there. You out that there after we left obviously. Show me that you didn't put that there after we left and I will apologize and hopefully you will have the ban removed. But you didn't even have one. Look in the video, there is NOTHING under the stove. You should have your ban extended for making fake evidence in order to try to get unbanned.

Also, in those picture's you can't even see the "button". As I stated before, we checked for a solid 3-4 minute's. Then Chimp shot through the wall to confirm the presence of contraband. So nice try, but there was no button. :/

EDIT : After you died you ran DIRECTLY, back to your KFC prop block facility. There was no waiting or being a "crouching tiger" involved.

EDIT 2 : We never threw a darn molotov. At least nobody did while we were there. Have an admin check the log's Ginger, Brownbag, Chimp, or myself never layed hand's on a molotov.

EDIT 3 : ~4~1 Tried to feint/ragdoll himself under the counter top/serving area glass while the other pushed him with props. Earl and his buddy were caught doing this much later on the server in another incident and were banned for it. I closed the CS door to end their stupid charade.

Nobody ragdolled anything. While the gamemode was crashed I got a douche feeling, and while a guy was tazed a threw his body in the air. That has absolutley NOTHING to do with you. So don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. And my so called " Buddies " Never got banned. I was the only one of my " Buddies " to get banned that night. So nice try trying to trash me, and get unbanned. kthxbai

Also, what right do you think you have to bring up me getting banned for something that you have no part in? I take that extremely offensive, seeing as how you had no part in what I did at all, and you still post it just to degrade me/put me down. Well buddy, it didn't work. And I believe you can get a forum strike for degrading/putting someone down. You took no part in what I did, so I am asking you, why would you bring it up? That show's the outstanding citizen you are. Also, the compulsive lie's on this thread isn't very nice to look at either. In the video you can see their is nothing underneath the stove. What I assumed happen is after we left, you thought it would be cool if you made some fake evidence in order to attempt to protect yourself.
Quote:When we asked where the button was, you refused to tell us where it was.
I told you it was hiding in plain sight. And that you weren't intelligent enough to see it.

Quote:At the time that wasn't there. Ask anyone there we checked for a solid 3 minute's and we tried to get you to come clean.

Yes it was. Grab an admin. Check the logs.

Quote:I am %99 sure I checked under the stove and nothing was there. You out that there after we left obviously. Show me that you didn't put that there after we left and I will apologize and hopefully you will have the ban removed. But you didn't even have one. Look in the video, there is NOTHING under the stove. You should have your ban extended for making fake evidence in order to try to get unbanned.

Their were 2 buttons as I said. The one you are refering too I moved down to exaggerate its position for the screen shot. I was startled by the 4 douchebags who stormed into my shop trying to feint glitch through my selling window. Thank you very little.
Both existed. Check the logs. Not my fault you were too dumb to, you know, actually press 'e' on the oven knobs. Not like anyone would ever wire a button on a game prop to work like a button right?

Quote:EDIT : After you died you ran DIRECTLY, back to your KFC prop block facility. There was no waiting or being a "crouching tiger" involved.
You mean after you killed me. When I was on break? I came back a little under 5 minutes after I left and/or got killed. Regardless if it was NLR, which I doubt for the time span, it was still RDM on your part for killing a non hostile chef.

Quote:EDIT 2 : We never threw a darn molotov. At least nobody did while we were there. Have an admin check the log's Ginger, Brownbag, Chimp, or myself never layed hand's on a molotov.
So the only 4 guys who tried to breach my kitchen on the server thus far didn't come back for a second go. Fuckn please.

Quote:EDIT 3 : ~4~1 Tried to feint/ragdoll himself under the counter top/serving area glass while the other pushed him with props. Earl and his buddy were caught doing this much later on the server in another incident and were banned for it. I closed the CS door to end their stupid charade. Nobody ragdolled anything. While the gamemode was crashed I got a douche feeling, and while a guy was tazed a threw his body in the air. That has absolutley NOTHING to do with you. So don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. And my so called " Buddies " Never got banned. I was the only one of my " Buddies " to get banned that night. So nice try trying to trash me, and get unbanned. kthxbai
Rehash above response. The exact same occurrence would come from the same idiot who got banned for it on the same day... You know what you did.

Quote:Also, what right do you think you have to bring up me getting banned for something that you have no part in? I take that extremely offensive, seeing as how you had no part in what I did at all, and you still post it just to degrade me/put me down. Well buddy, it didn't work. And I believe you can get a forum strike for degrading/putting someone down. You took no part in what I did, so I am asking you, why would you bring it up? That show's the outstanding citizen you are. Also, the compulsive lie's on this thread isn't very nice to look at either. In the video you can see their is nothing underneath the stove. What I assumed happen is after we left, you thought it would be cool if you made some fake evidence in order to attempt to protect yourself.

I don't care that you care. Your feelings aren't my concern. The things that I've laid out here have occured and support a case against you for repeated offense relative to the topic at hand. If it hurts, it's your own fault.
Me and brown were SS agents so I know neither of us threw a molotov.
When I arrived there, the two of them (ginger and earl) were inside shooting the contraband.
I don't know what you are talking about if you are saying that any government people ran in and killed you, because I was not there and neither were any other cops/ss as far as I know.
I am not sure if they threw a molotov since I was there after they went in, I honestly do not remember...
I wanted to get some video of the propblock because I thought that you might try to add the buttons after we left, but my recording was not working for some reason even after I restarted it multiple times.
But I didn't bother with it anymore because Earl said he got evidence.
If those buttons were in fact there when we were in there then I guess you do deserve an unban, but you could have avoided all of this by simply telling us where the buttons were.
1st post still unmodified since 12:08am refering to your post about fake evidence at 12:30am
"2nd button. Moved down to exaggerate its position.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6549/...2d0039.jpg"

It was there. Check the logs.
My feeling's may not be your concern. But you are truley a Grade A Douchebag. Who say's that about another person?
" Your feeling's aren't my concern. "

I don't give care that you care. Your feelings aren't my concern. The things that I've laid out here have occured and support a case against you for repeated offense relative to the topic at hand. If it hurts, it's your own fault.

Also, show me some real freaking evidence that I did anything beside's what i'm already punished for. People like you make me remember why society is a plummeting spiral toward's nothing. Also, you may not " Give a care ". But your grammar is so freaking bad I feel like a Pre-Schooler wrote this. As well, from my knowledge I am dealing with an illiterate, compulsive lieing, jerk-off. What an outstanding citizen you seem to be. Your parent's must be proud. *claps* NOT.

-Earl out
Quote:Me and brown were SS agents so I know neither of us threw a molotov.
When I arrived there, the two of them (ginger and earl) were inside shooting the contraband.

Ginger, earl and Paperbag shot through my 'Refrigerator" to destroy supposed contraband. That's metagaming. You may know in reality that theirs something behind the door but your character for all he knows its a working cooler.

Quote:I am not sure if they threw a molotov since I was there after they went in, I honestly do not remember...

The molotav occured with the 2 dick bags who tried to feint glitch into my customer window area which was a little while after the initial police storming.

Quote:If those buttons were in fact there when we were in there then I guess you do deserve an unban, but you could have avoided all of this by simply telling us where the buttons were.

It's a secret to everybody.... It's a golden old phrase. Magicians don't give away their secrets. P.O.W.'s don't betray their country. And korean food shop owners don't take shit.

Quote:My *feeling's may not be your concern. But you are *truley a Grade A Douchebag. Who *say's that about another person?
" Your *feeling's aren't my concern. "

You insult me on a video where you're in the wrong... and bring up your feelings? That's kinda how I'd expect you to react... Do I look like a teddy bear to you?

Quote:Also, show me some real freaking evidence that I did anything *beside's what *i'm already punished for. People like you make me remember why society is a plummeting spiral *toward's nothing.

Cause the GMod lifer's opinion on the world matter most of all right?

Quote:Also, you may not " Give a care " But your grammar is so freaking bad I feel like a Pre-Schooler wrote this.

Are you dyslexic or something? That spelling error never occured. Keep chalking up that power level. You might hit super saiyan level potato.

Quote:As well, from my knowledge I am dealing with an illiterate, compulsive *lieing, jerk-off. What an outstanding citizen you seem to be. Your parent's must be proud. *claps* NOT.

Assuming makes you weak. My parents taught me that :]

Also: *truly *feelings *says *besides *I'm *towards *lying
[Image: uVagv.jpg]

You can't have a button that is a random prop. I don't think that is a button, but if it is, that's a shitty button.
Babby's first MSPaint?
Or you still in full retard mode.
It's down there. The picture I used earlier I moved it down to touch the floor to exaggerate its position for the screenshot.
That's the 3rd time I said this, super sayian.

Btw.
[Image: uvagv.jpg]
Congratulations, you managed to so over-expand a thread that I'll never bother to read it.