Poll: Do you have hope for 33x?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only if there will me admins
63.89%
23 63.89%
No, hope is totally lost Sad
13.89%
5 13.89%
33x? Naw i'm more of a 2v guy, admin invested and nice Smile
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

33x gone to shit
Yes we need more administration on v33x. We will need to promote more admins for this, since v2d should also get administratede enough.

However, it's not so simple promoting new admins. This can take weeks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Flux, Decay, gregnator, sylux
(05-29-2012, 09:04 PM)Soul Wrote: Yes we need more administration on v33x. We will need to promote more admins for this, since v2d should also get administratede enough.

This is gonna be exciting.
The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • Decay
(05-29-2012, 09:04 PM)Soul Wrote: Yes we need more administration on v33x. We will need to promote more admins for this, since v2d should also get administratede enough.

Yes, ok I know how hard it is to find admins, because you would most likely want Admins with Hours and experience. But you will mostly have people with or a lot of hours, or a lot of admin exp.. its hard I know that, I would suggest an application thingy, but on the other hand I really won't suggest it because you will get flooded. When I had my server and stuff I recruited admins by application posts but that won't work, you will get too many applications, and you will need to find out if everyone speaks the truth, plus you will have to see if they are capable.

Maybe let some active admins suggest some people they think that are capable for an admin job? That's how I did it, I'm not saying you should, i'm saying it might be an idea.

Hopefully we will get more admins, because it would be a waste of money to let 33x just rot there.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Let the begging for being a moderator begin! Cheese
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • gregnator, sylux, Spartanjunior, Flux
Hahaha +1 for your post Doctor made me laugh Tounge

Beggers are annoying, so thats why it would be better if admins say like: Hey dudes, I think (name here) could be a good admin because (reason here).

It's better because the normal non-admins won't know about it, so they can't kiss extra butt + Soul won't have to see all the applications like: "I R good adminzzz i ban quickzzz i haz no exp as amdinzzzz"

You know, too much work. Tounge

Maybe they are doing it, maybe not who knows! thats the beauty of it :p
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
The following 1 user Likes gregnator's post:
  • sylux
Ghehehe yes Cheese
I like how all of you are suggesting things to Soul, without realizing the SA team has discussed every single possibility in 1000x more detail than you would think up. Seriously, leave this to us.
Yeah, as said Soul, we really need admins on V33X !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I would love to see the V33X server be administrated a lot more because until then I will not be donating anymore. I'm not saying this out of spite as I can list a lot of pro's for Fearless. However, I can list a lot more cons and I feel like a donation will be given but nothing handed back in return.

Please realise that I understand the situation with admins and I completely agree that more European Admins (more British than anything) should be available. I say British because of the timezone as we are at least 12 hours ahead I think... or behind. Either way it could be done like "shifts" at work.

I also think if there are going to be more admins then they should at least be 17 if not 18. Lets face it, anyone under the age of 18 is still a kid and will act like a kid. This is no offence to those admins at the moment under the age of 18 if any who do a good job, but you must understand that anyone under 18 will be "begging" for an admin job so "I can banz u nowz wit my hugez hammarzzz".

This is just my opinion, dont hate.