Poll: Do you have hope for 33x?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only if there will me admins
63.89%
23 63.89%
No, hope is totally lost Sad
13.89%
5 13.89%
33x? Naw i'm more of a 2v guy, admin invested and nice Smile
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

33x gone to shit
Ok, admins, soul whoever is reading this...

33x is gone to shit... a long time now, and to be honest a lot of players,new comers don't want to return to 33x because no activity of admins what so ever.

Sure Beflok,ruxandra and still alive are sometimes online, and when they are online the server is perfect, no rdm what so ever..

But they can't be online 24/7 mostly because Beflok is an American admin I think, Stillalive when he comes online its mostly in the evening in European time, and Ruxandra comes from time to time.

But this is not enough.. I think we as players of 33x are being ignored totally, there have been alot of suggestions but got disregarded because, Most of the admins want more American admins...

In my opinion with 33x the priority should be European admins, because on European time everyday its minge fest time on 33x.

I'm writing this because i'm saying what a lot of people think but are not sure if its ok to write.

To be honest I don't give a cr*p if this is not suitable or whatever.

The hard facts are that if nothing will be done on 33x admins *recruit new ones who want to play on 33x specifically* 33x will most likely die and will become a waste of Fearless Servers money.

I know Soul and co put a lot of hard work, and a truck load of money in the servers but, do you want to let all the money to go to waste?
Don't think so, I've hear a lot of people saying they wanted to donate but they are not going to anymore because of the mighty minge fest and a lack of Admin activity on 33x.

So, what is your opinion on 33x? Please no insults,heavy swearing or sexual stuff, because although this is off-topic, if you are going to post seriously then soul and co can actually and try to take us serious.

If you only go to reply LIKEZZ LAZAAAh or bullsh*t like that, than i suggest you go somewhere else because soul would just laugh and maybe get side tracked because of the My little pony stuff.. Damn i'm getting sidetracked from myself...

Oh.. yeah.. post seriously please. <3
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
The following 10 users Like gregnator's post:
  • Warior135, wesleyg, GRiiM, StillAlive, Haarek, Flux, Moisty, blusheep23, The_Alpha_Dog, Anakonda
I never go onto V33x, I live in constant fear of being RDM'd, CDM'd, Random raided etc.
I love the map, that week when we had to go onto a backup server and V2D wouldn't work on it so we had to use V33x was awesome. That was only because it was the new primary server for that week though so admins went on.
i play a fair bit on v33x and yeah there is a lot of RDM and mingeing going on and there are a few admins online sometimes and yeah it becomes a minge fest but you know what? Take pictures post ban requests and if that don't fit you do what i do when someone tries to RDM me Take pictures and if necessary defend yourself. But yeah we could use a few more admins on v33x but i can understand if that is not possible since soul and nudel are working on the admin team right now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

That you are telling me to take pictures and post banrequests clearly show that you are not online a lot on 33x. If I was to record every minge and stuff there would be well over 20-30 banrequests a day. I don't think the admins would love it, and I won't have time to play because I am rendering the video :/. Some people are playing 33x when an admin is online by chance and they'll say that it isn't so bad, but if you never played 33x without admins and in European midday time you will never know how big the minge fest could be.

Thats me!

A fair part of my FL time i am on v33x so don't say that i am not and i only play v33x because my clan plays there and i know its a minge fest but don't like the option of posting ban requests then you shouldn't complain about no admins because then you aren't doing what YOU can do to help the server become at least a bit more minge free until they get more admins.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: A fair part of my FL time i am on v33x so don't say that i am not and i only play v33x because my clan plays there and i know its a minge fest but don't like the option of posting ban requests then you shouldn't complain about no admins because then you aren't doing what YOU can do to help the server become at least a bit more minge free until they get more admins.

Most admins don't like x33, that its why they don't join much.

so if there comes an admin that likes to play on the x33 server there would be at least 1 admin available most of the time.

this topic is not about that the admins don't do their job because they always try their best. but its about try to get an admin for x33 only.
(05-28-2012, 08:16 AM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: A fair part of my FL time i am on v33x so don't say that i am not and i only play v33x because my clan plays there and i know its a minge fest but don't like the option of posting ban requests then you shouldn't complain about no admins because then you aren't doing what YOU can do to help the server become at least a bit more minge free until they get more admins.

Most admins don't like x33, that its why they don't join much.

so if there comes an admin that likes to play on the x33 server there would be at least 1 admin available most of the time.

this topic is not about that the admins don't do their job because they always try their best. but its about try to get an admin for x33 only.

I know what the topic is about and i am expressing my opinion and i think the admins do a fantastic job but i don't think they will ever recruit an v33x only admin and i don't think they will recruit more admins in sometime since they are still working on the current team.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Oh just because I don't post 20 ban requests a day I don't do anything for Fearless?

Listen, Ban requests are only for when admins are NOT online, Listen I won't post all the minge ban requests because, like I said i'm not even going to bother making 20-30 ban requests a day.. Why not? Because its the ADMINS job.

Admins job is to make sure everyone has a good time. And if I post all the ban requests and all that shit, then i'm doing what the admins are suppose to do.

Admins do their job great on 2v.. But they are hardly on 33x... But when they are they do their jobs good, but like I said they are hardly on 33x.

I'm playing the Fearless servers to enjoy RP, and not to do the work that admins are supposed to do.

You may think its our job as players to post as many ban requests as possible, but its not our job. Our job is to enjoy the server and maybe donate. The rest... Thats the admins job.

Thats me!

The following 1 user Likes gregnator's post:
  • Haarek
I'm just hoping some other admins are going to see this.

Honestly I cannot care less about US administrators at the moment. v33x is a constant mingefest and we need some v33x-admin-exclusive like we've had before.

We have to do something.

Edit: Oh, and seriously shut up Ghost Walker. The server has gone to complete madness and why make ban requests 24/7 like they're supposed to do in your opinion? Then they wouldn't even have to play. The only solution is more admins for that server OR forcing some of the admins in there. Yes, I said forcing. We have too many inactive admins who doesn't deserve to be around.

Quote:You may think its our job as players to post as many ban requests as possible, but its not our job. Our job is to enjoy the server and maybe donate. The rest... Thats the admins job.

Amen.
The following 4 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Haarek, Biowulf, Flux, Qiix
Here we go again.

Ban requests? Bitch please, you cannot keep up with using all your time on ban requests, it will take several days for them to get approved anyway. It doesn't help. New minges will come no matter what.

Btw Ghost_walker, I'm active on v33x every single day, and I have only seen you a few times, also your clan does not contribute with RP at all to the server, you're just contrabasing at the suburbs/offices with huge walls and oneway-windows.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Toxic