Unban Gregnator
Your name: Gregnator

Your ban ID: 9847

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server:rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have the feeling that Ruxandra is a bit to quick with banning, she earlier banned pure whilst she didn't follow up Admin protocol. She just banned me because of a ban request without fully reading the thread nor did she consider my character,what i do for everyone or even my sorry. The reason I suspect that she didn't read the whole thread is because on my ban it says: Sexist. Whilst if you would read the whole thread you would know that It was not sexist at all. This proves to me that Ruxandra favored Demon because I am a male.

Calling me sexist. whilst I am not and will never be a sexist person. I asked the admins to discuss the matter and I believe that she favored the ban request on me because I am a male.
I really think its an outrage to ban me that quick, defending a girl who is trying to get everyone banned for little things. I request that admins look at the evidence and at the thread itself again, and judge.

Ruxandra acted in haste in my opinion and I feel she didn't care what i had to say. The thing about the ban that makes me sick is that its a 24 hour ban. Ruxandra bans people who rdm for 4 hours, whilst banning me for fowl language for 24 hours. Even though its not that foul.

I want more opinions of admins and not only that from Ruxandra. I believe that what I have done might be inappropriate. I believe that Ruxandra should check the thread again and read everything.

I am one of the most obedient players in the server, but i don't like to be treated this way. Although this ban might/might not be appropriate I will re-think about helping this server as for in my opinion Ruxandra acted unprofessional and had no regard for my request. I ask admins to read the thread again and cast their opinion. If you check the logs a lot of people really got annoyed by the girl who tried to get me banned.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...673&page=2

p.s. I am not stating that I would stop helping the server financially if I dont get unbanned I am stating that due this what in my opinion is unprofessional adminship, it makes me harder to keep donating and get my butt kicked for something like this.

P.s. I get banned for the word vagina because "it was insulting", I will have to request that all admins stop saying the word "minge" from now on. Minge = the female genitals
If Vagina is offensive so is Minge, I really don't like if admins ignore this because it would mean that they would be hypocrites, I don't mean that offensive, it would be a fact. So saying the word minge should also be considered as offensive,vulgar and sexist.

I first didn't know what minge was, but I searched it and now I'm making a point out of it, just like the person did when they requested me to get banned.

P.S: I have found out that Demon *the person who got me this ridiculous ban* has been banned a time ago for calling people f**** And, to be honest ruxandra might have felt pity with Demon because Demon is 13 and female, and therefore banned me in her favor.
I said vagina and I got a 24 hour ban, Demon is not that innocent, and can handle the word vagina because she is insulting others with homophobic words! This is an outrage! I knew she had homophobic feelings and its really a disgrace that you would ban me and say that Demon is only 13, whilst she shouldn't even be playing G-mod! She is acting all innocent to get admins to ban in her favor! That ruxandra didn't see through this is a shame!
I hope some other admin who has more experience than Ruxandra checks this case. I'm afraid that Ruxandra will dismiss this, or tell other admins to dismiss this case because if she read the whole darn thread she would have concluded that this ban should never even suppose to happen! I have always behaved I do everything I can for this community and I get banned because of Demon who is in my eyes homophobic? This just isn't right at all!
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
i have seen this all happening,

in my opinion demon, who made the ban request, is just hunting to get people banned.
first she/he annoy people like real bad, get people pissed off with stupid answers, or writing down stupid Comment in ooc, or PM.
i have seen some more people getting real annoyed by her.

and i don't think Ruxandra should have accepted the ban request, she has non experience and she might better ask someone else about it, but it seems that she just read a few words in the topic, and approved it w/o reading everything

and in my opinion.. 24 hours is way to much, okay it might be bannable for a reason but 24 hours? that is not worth it.

if i look at the ban of: [FL:RP] Woshie (banID 9842)

and look at the evidence http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541801...71613B69E/

and: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5313294294

he insults 2 players, with way worse words, and he also get a 24h ban?

it seems like admins don't look at the weight of the ban, they always ban 24 hours. and that doesnt make sense if you would ask me.

if i kill someone in real life i would get a higher jail time, than if i just hit someone.

- P.S

I know some admins or player will just think that im against Ruxandra, well no im not, she is a new admin, and she is doing pretty good, but in this case, and also with my ban i did not agree with her.
im a witness and i saw it all. me and adam and greg and puré drived in a car and a person flamed total in ooc on gregenator and greg pm'ed him.. not used ooc.
3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.