Poll: Do you have hope for 33x?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only if there will me admins
63.89%
23 63.89%
No, hope is totally lost Sad
13.89%
5 13.89%
33x? Naw i'm more of a 2v guy, admin invested and nice Smile
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

33x gone to shit
(05-28-2012, 12:52 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Edit: Oh, and seriously shut up Ghost Walker. The server has gone to complete madness and why make ban requests 24/7 like they're supposed to do in your opinion? Then they wouldn't even have to play. The only solution is more admins for that server OR forcing some of the admins in there. Yes, I said forcing. We have too many inactive admins who doesn't deserve to be around.

Alright here we go!. first of all No StillAlive i will not shut up i have a thing called freedom of speech which means that i have the right as a human being to express my opinions and thoughts. Secondly i never said that it is not total madness on V33x in fact it is and there are almost never any admins there during european day time. Third. Alright why make ban requests like you said? why don't we all stop doing it? seriously good point why even make them? OH RIGHT it's because i like to see minges brought to justice don't like it? Fine but not posting ban requests is like saying Here you go minge around as much as you want since there are no admins here. Fourth forcing admins to administrate v33x is just down right F*** idiotic in my opinion. So StillAlive you would like it if someone forced you to Administrate a server you would prefer to not administrate? Well if so then that is fine for you but im pretty sure most people would not like to be forced to do things. And Finally Fifth try to have some respect to other people or you might find that no people will have any respect for you for example i have no respect for someone who tells me to shut up. So once again this is my last message i am probably posting in this Topic and this will most likely be removed because Admin team will think i am disrespectful then go ahead i am just expressing my opinion. Good bye.

(05-28-2012, 12:59 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Here we go again.

Ban requests? Bitch please, you cannot keep up with using all your time on ban requests, it will take several days for them to get approved anyway. It doesn't help. New minges will come no matter what.

Btw Ghost_walker, I'm active on v33x every single day, and I have only seen you a few times, also your clan does not contribute with RP at all to the server, you're just contrabasing at the suburbs/offices with huge walls and oneway-windows.

Didn't see your message until now. So here we go Again. Ban requests as i said in my response to StillAlive how about F*** them let's not type any ban requests then and see what will happen to this server.

Oh and also i have been on v33x enough to know that it is madness and also yes i prefer to play V2d because a least on v2d people seems to have brain power enough to not break rules just because admins are offline. And also what my clan does on v33x have nothing to do with me or my style of RP so how about shut up? and also please don't speak ill of BT because we have people in the clan that would rather prefer to contra farm instead of actually RPing. That is all for this thread and also Zap or whatever your name is please never ever ever talk to me because i end up in such a foul mood when people are acting like know it all jack asses that i just want to freaking punch people.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Really ghost just shut up, you are not reading yet uou are replying... Well if the admin does not like to be forced to work on an specific server then demote him. listen although admin work is done in own time it doesnt mean soul should treat an admin as a princess. They wanted to become admin, and they have to do their jobs, you cant be admin and not do your job?

If you want to help for example homeless people, someone says you should feed a scary homeless guy, and you really dont like it but you srill do it, because you agreed to help. hope this makes sense xd
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Gregnator kinda wrote what I was wanting to.

Ghost, I am not going to delete anything nor will I discriminate your freedom of speech. I think you got it the wrong way. The problem is nowadays that way too many admins do the following.

Own personal RP and enjoyment
Above
Taking care of the server and being on v33x even though it may not be as fun as v2d.

If one cannot handle to be an admin and set aside the personal "pleasure" (so to say), then one shouldn't have become admin in the first place.

Call me a robot or something like that, but honestly that is my opinion. Administrating is a job and personally I get happy from helping you guys RP and make it nice to be around the servers.
The following 4 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • gregnator, Korg, Slick Rick, Biowulf
(05-28-2012, 01:58 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: and also Zap or whatever your name is please never ever ever talk to me because i end up in such a foul mood when people are acting like know it all jack asses that i just want to freaking punch people.

Sure thing babe.

I'm simply stating my own personal experiences with BT, I have never seen you guys do anything else than contrafarming on v33x, ever

And how about you quit the flaming? I'm talking to you in a neutral manner, don't go apeshit on me because of a videogame, jesus.
Ghost shut up. It has become a fukken fact that it takes constant screening and posting for days long to ban the minges on there.
I come on v33 quite regulary and I must say: There is nothing in v33 but minging. There is absolutely no RP going on at all.
All there is on the server is cops shooting everyone, corleones basing in suburbs, rebels basing at spawn, BMD basing with either rebels or corleones, unemployed whoring in either apartments or offices etcetera etcetera. I hope you get the picture.

The server is in deep need of admins. Either full amins or v33 only. There is no way to keep up with the amount of minging using ban requests. It's really going down the drain
(05-28-2012, 01:58 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Alright here we go!. first of all No StillAlive i will not shut up i have a thing called freedom of speech which means that i have the right as a human being to express my opinions and thoughts.

Haha!
Seriously though, do shut up.

You have no "Freedom of speech" in here, you are legally on someone else's property, not public area. This, being a private institution can enforce any rules it wants to, if you enter and make a profile. If a rule would be "Shut the fuck up, if you dare talk bad about V33X" they are totally within their right to remove you if you break that rule.

So cute how people misuse freedom of speech nowadays.
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Toxic
I'm studying for exams, I will become more active very soon.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Flux
(05-28-2012, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 01:58 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Alright here we go!. first of all No StillAlive i will not shut up i have a thing called freedom of speech which means that i have the right as a human being to express my opinions and thoughts.

Haha!
Seriously though, do shut up.

You have no "Freedom of speech" in here, you are legally on someone else's property, not public area. This, being a private institution can enforce any rules it wants to, if you enter and make a profile. If a rule would be "Shut the *** up, if you dare talk bad about V33X" they are totally within their right to remove you if you break that rule.

So cute how people misuse freedom of speech nowadays.

USER WARNED: Insulting and disrespecful post - StillAlive
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-28-2012, 09:35 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: USER WARNED: Insulting and disrespecful post - StillAlive

See, if you had freedom of speech in here (which you don't as this is legally someone else's property) you would be able to disrespect me without having it censored.
(05-28-2012, 02:58 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Gregnator kinda wrote what I was wanting to.

Ghost, I am not going to delete anything nor will I discriminate your freedom of speech. I think you got it the wrong way. The problem is nowadays that way too many admins do the following.

Own personal RP and enjoyment
Above
Taking care of the server and being on v33x even though it may not be as fun as v2d.

If one cannot handle to be an admin and set aside the personal "pleasure" (so to say), then one shouldn't have become admin in the first place.

Call me a robot or something like that, but honestly that is my opinion. Administrating is a job and personally I get happy from helping you guys RP and make it nice to be around the servers.

This... If all the admins had the same mentality as you do we wouldn't be having near as many problems. That is the mentality an admin SHOULD have. Im not even gonna single anyone out. I'm sure most people would agree with me.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape