Ban request for gregnator
I don't think you understand the severity of sexual insults... This example is great because it states this user is 13 years old. I think it would be offensive and just disgusting whether or not it was a boy or a girl...I understand it is the parents responsibility to protect them from certain materials on the internet... But we are not the community that condones those kind of disturbing insults. That is something you say to your friends not to random people.

I mean you did try and apologize but I will still let them handle it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I edited my last post, you might want to re-read it.
Thanks

P.s. Just want to state is never is, never was and will never be my intention to offend anyone.
The most people on 33x know that, and to be honest I don't think a 13 year old person should play g-mod because of the violence. And when i see admins on the server and they walk past someone who says f*ck because he lost a weapon or something they don't ban him for that. but like i said i'm leaving this all up to the admins, if i get banned this will be my first ban ever and that would actually hurt because i always rp good and it will actually feel like I got banned just because a 13 year old who shouldn't be playing the game in the first place feels offended. And i already feel awefull because she is only 13, and she is a female and i had no idea... I think a couple of admins female and male should look at it before passing judgement, because I think everyone knows that i'm a gentle and kind person towards everyone and to be honest I would not really like the ban because she was trying to get everyone banned for no reasons or slim reasons.

And if i get a ban, i wonder how severe it will be? Although i've done a couple things for the community in my short time, I've also followed the rules, its just difficult because a 13 year old reacts a different way than a 16 or 18 year old. Although in my mind this ban request is rather childish it doesn't matter because, the admins opinion is the thing that counts, and the scary thought about that is maybe 1 admin thinks its outrageous and gives me a ban whilst others maybe think that the severity of this little incident isn't ban worthy.. I kindly ask the admins not to pass judgement to quickly I think a couple of admins should think about this matter because this is not CDM,RDM, massive fowl language or something that is easily bannenble, i think this is one of the things admins should discuss about. But thats my opinion.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Its not the word that is particularly offensive at all. It is a human body part that is not offensive at all.

It is the way you used it as a sexual insult without thinking of the person you were directing it to.

I have sent messages to rux and alexia.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
You may not want to understand, but those statements are offending.

Ban request accepted, user banned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.