Ban request for gregnator
Name of player: gregnator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13733348

Time in GMT:10 min b4 i post this

Server:V33x

Summary:So i was just farming contra then he said in advert Im the first Guy that that married guy in fearlessrp i said we dont care then he pm me Ugly words
Evidence; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5312195541

Proof of he lying;http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063474382/screenshot/542927625312551172
First off, you where whining the whole day, everyone in the server got pissed at you for whining about everything.
You responded in ooc to an advert message what is a bit metagaming, I indeed said: "Go cry about your tight vagina or something" in PM
I did not use ooc because ooc is not meant for these chats.

The reason I asked if you where a male or female was because, I did not want you to think I was sexist. I sometimes say pure he has a tight vagina, and I say it to some people, 90% of the people know that i'm not trying to offend anyone in any way. As you can see clearly shortly after I said something about a tight vagina I said sorry, because you might felt offended and I wanted to know if you where a male of female. If you where or are a female I am very sorry to offend you, it was never and will never be my purpose to offend anyone.

You forgot to add that you where crying on the ooc because I gave you a pm, you where trying to lure the pm chat to the ooc and maybe start a public flame war, as you saw I don't respond to public ooc challenges. If I offended you in any way, I am deeply sorry.

But we must be honest, you where annoying everyone and claiming to ban everyone, I am pretty sure the admins of 33x know my behavior and they know that I am a person who never tries to make others feel uncomfortable or insult them in any way.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
im with you gregSmile

User was warned for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right-beflok
(05-16-2012, 09:40 PM)gregnator Wrote: First off, you where whining the whole day, everyone in the server got pissed at you for whining about everything.
You responded in ooc to an advert message what is a bit metagaming, I indeed said: "Go cry about your tight vagina or something" in PM
I did not use ooc because ooc is not meant for these chats.

The reason I asked if you where a male or female was because, I did not want you to think I was sexist. I sometimes say pure he has a tight vagina, and I say it to some people, 90% of the people know that i'm not trying to offend anyone in any way. As you can see clearly shortly after I said something about a tight vagina I said sorry, because you might felt offended and I wanted to know if you where a male of female. If you where or are a female I am very sorry to offend you, it was never and will never be my purpose to offend anyone.

You forgot to add that you where crying on the ooc because I gave you a

pm, you where trying to lure the pm chat to the ooc and maybe start a public flame war, as you saw I don't respond to public ooc challenges. If I offended you in any way, I am deeply sorry.

But we must be honest, you where annoying everyone and claiming to ban everyone, I am pretty sure the admins of 33x know my behavior and they know that I am a person who never tries to make others feel uncomfortable or insult them in any way.

lOLZ nice lie?

(05-16-2012, 09:42 PM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im with you gregSmile

You realise U wasent even in to this? And even if he wondered if i was a girl or not he doesnt tell me u got a tight pussy? and says i dind know you where a boy or something YOu first ask u boy or girl?

(05-16-2012, 09:42 PM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im with you gregSmile

You realise U wasent even in to this? And even if he wondered if i was a girl or not he doesnt tell me u got a tight pussy? and says i dind know you where a boy or something YOu first ask u boy or girl?
First.. I wont respond to "lOLZ nice lie?" Because you are trying to make a flame war on this thread just you tried on ooc.
Second everyone saw it, because you where trying to get me banned, at least I have that feeling..
Third i didn't say tight pussy, i said vagina..

Pussy is more offensive than vagina if said to a lady..

90% of the people in 33x are male therefore i thought you where male to.. i shall not post anymore responses and i'll wait untill the admins pass down their judgement upon this thread.
I suggest you stop trying to get me to flame, and i suggest stop posting here unless you have something useful to add to this.

Thats me!

(05-16-2012, 09:55 PM)gregnator Wrote: First.. I wont respond to "lOLZ nice lie?" Because you are trying to make a flame war on this thread just you tried on ooc.
Second everyone saw it, because you where trying to get me banned, at least I have that feeling..
Third i didn't say tight pussy, i said vagina..

Pussy is more offensive than vagina if said to a lady..

90% of the people in 33x are male therefore i thought you where male to.. i shall not post anymore responses and i'll wait untill the admins pass down their judgement upon this thread.
I suggest you stop trying to get me to flame, and i suggest stop posting here unless you have something useful to add to this.

Lolz I said im going to ignore you and now u change it? lol Up there is proof at Proof of he changing it
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Rule #3: Do not insult other players or admins.

User was warned for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right-beflok
(05-16-2012, 11:38 PM)Quack Wrote: Rule #3: Do not insult other players or admins.

You where not there you are not allowed to post in this topic

Thats me!

Greg did I not tell you over steam chat not to say this to someone as it could be a girl?

I would like a girl admin(Rux or alexia) to handle this ban request since they would be able to judge how this comment may feel to a girl.

Basically greg I told you to not throw insults at people because it will just make them want to troll/flame more. Gather evidence and post ban requests for yourself you shouldn't be taking matters into your own hands.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-17-2012, 01:56 AM)Beflok Wrote: Greg did I not tell you over steam chat not to say this to someone as it could be a girl?

I would like a girl admin(Rux or alexia) to handle this ban request since they would be able to judge how this comment may feel to a girl.

Basically greg I told you to not throw insults at people because it will just make them want to troll/flame more. Gather evidence and post ban requests for yourself you shouldn't be taking matters into your own hands.

What I asked you was After the ban request was made.

p.s. I just noticed you said that i said: "I'm the first guy who got married" nope, didn't say that. We where having a little Gay marriage rp, me and a couple of people, and I said through advert: "We are the first married gay couple in evocity"
You said I don't care, and to be honest I was annoyed, but you where annoying everyone on ooc trying to engage flame-wars but the person I "married" to, thought you said that out of homophobic reasons. If you don't care why bother to answer on it? And if you do, should't the answer be through pm or advert and not ooc? Won't that be seen as metagaming what you did?

I hope a female admin could come and take a look at it, you can ask a lot of people in 33x, I am trying to help people as much as possible, not degrade them or something.

The thing I hate about this ban request is, you make me look like I knew your gender and that i'm a sexist jerk, which I am not.
But if this would lead me towards a ban, I must ask: "Does this mean that no-one can say anything anymore?" "Should people be afraid that if they say "Your a Douchebag, or F*ck or whatever that they could get banned?"
If the answer is yes, that would mean that 80% of the people who play in the Fearless servers, get the risk of getting banned? Because nearly everyone has said a word, but I don't think Fearless would be scared of a word? Some words can be offensive indeed, but is the word "Vagina" that offensive? I hope the admins think about this all and think about: "If we ban him for saying 1 thing, doesn't that mean we should ban others for saying a word?" And doesn't that mean when people discover I get banned for the word vagina that theres going to be a shitstorm of ban request coming to Fearless just because of words?

Please read everything that has been posted in this thread and after that, its up to you.

Thats me!