Upcoming Event (VaultRP)
Name: [FL] Shadow (John 'Shadow' Andrews)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38395357
Age (Optional): 20
Desired Job: Guardian.
Why do you wish to join our Event: Cause it looks like a lot of fun and I will gladly take part of it if I may. Cheese
Suggestions to improve the Event: Maybe some kind of (Mad) Doctor or Scientist, who uses the citizens as guinea pigs or some kind of security droid that is activated by tripwire lazers?
Korg - Accepted as Citizen. I saw you RP and you are capable.

Killjoy - Accepted as Guardian.

Dubwub - Please chose another job, Guardian limits reached.

Magicbass - Accepted as Citizen.

Equalizer - Accepted as Guardian.

Nevinator - You are allowed to spectate and take pictures inside the vault.

Blackdog - Accepted as Guardian.

Beflok - Accepted as Citizen.

Shadow - Accepted as Guardian.

Toxic - Accepted as Citizen

[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'll go Overseer then.
Alright. We only accept Citizens at the moment!
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Dubwub
Name: Midget
SteamID: "
STEAM_0:0:12433017 23:46
RP points: 5
Hours: 449
Age (Optional): 13
Desired Job: Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event:I would wish to join the event because i like to RP. And it seems like a good RP event. "Vote for me" lol
Suggestions to improve the Event: I could build the vault, i really like building. And it seems like a fun RP event.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
SteamID:
Age (Optional): 16 almosy 17
Desired Job:Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event: I love events And im sure this will be a great event.
Suggestions to improve the Event: if the medic= a doctor like healing people and giving medicine then I dont have any suggestions.
but when the medic = government job Medic. and just for heal
I pref to add a doctor for medicine etc. Smile
Name: Legendary Fox / Fox MacPhail
SteamID: (Steam ID is not relevant at all?)
Age (Optional): 16
Why do you wish to join our Event: I have always been a passionate Fallout Fanboy. I own the limited edition version of F3 and the Fallout Bible, and create mods for it. I've never had the opportunity to do VaultRP, so I am keen to take part.
Suggestions to improve the Event: Some new jobs, such as Teacher, Maybe a Tunnel Snake sub-group, Engineer/Scientists?
[Image: source.gif]
(03-29-2012, 01:24 AM)Shadow Wrote: Name: [FL] Shadow (John 'Shadow' Andrews)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38395357
Age (Optional): 20
Desired Job: Guardian.
Why do you wish to join our Event: Cause it looks like a lot of fun and I will gladly take part of it if I may. Cheese
Suggestions to improve the Event: Maybe some kind of (Mad) Doctor or Scientist, who uses the citizens as guinea pigs or some kind of security droid that is activated by tripwire lazers?

Im a good mad scientist.
Care for tea?
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Age (Optional): N/A
Desired Job: Photographer
Why do you wish to join our Event: I know I don't have 5 RP points but all I wish to do is take pictures of the event.
Suggestions to improve the Event: N/A
Name: Someone
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249933
Why do you wish to join our Event: I love the fallout series and even bought Fallout 3 twice because my disk broke after I had played the story through twice. I feel that this would be a great RP event but I am afraid I only have 1 RP point so if that is important I understand but I have more than twice the hours and I am an experienced RPer
Suggestions to improve the Event: Just what has been suggested already, new jobs ie. a teacher