Upcoming Event (VaultRP)
[Image: 2375862554]

Today, me and Soulripper agreed into hosting an event on Sunday regarding VaultRP. It will be held in the hidden labs.
Our first issue was to decided the date and hour on which to host the event, finally agreeing for Sunday at 9:00 PM GMT. It's the best hour since there isn't school or work.

Firstly, there are a total of 20 slots open to the event, since the place isn't large enough for all of us. We've decided to make some applications and accept the most eligible players and admins to join us.

Note: We will all meet up on the server at 9:00 PM and arrange the place in an hour, starting the event officially at 10:00.

Requirements for the applications are the following:
-You must have at least 100 hours played on the server.
-You must have at least 5 RP points.

The jobs available for the Event are the following:
-Overseer, 4 Guardians and 13 Citizens.
Note: You need to own a gasmask suit in order to be a Guardian.

Template for the application:

Name:
SteamID:
Age (Optional):
Desired Job:
Why do you wish to join our Event:
Suggestions to improve the Event:

The roster with the jobs will be updated with each accepted player! Good luck with your applications!

Chef (1/1)
Ruxandra

Medic (1/1)
Soulripper

Guardians (4/4)
Killjoy
Mahti
Blackdog
Shadow

Citizens (and augmented badass)(13/13)
Korg
Magicbass
Toxic
Midget
Legenday Fox
LeonidasAbrose
Alexia
Sharkie
The_Apha_Dog
Faustie
Prune
Minimacfox
WorldWideCoffee
Joester

Overseer (1/1)
Dubwub
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Faustie, Anakonda
Name: Korg
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41626022
Desired Job: Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event: Just sounds like an event I would enjoy to be a part of, I'm a big fallout fan. Would be able to contribute to the theme of the RP, as I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the Fallout world. I know you said you want people with 5+ rp points, and I only have 2 (although I meet the hour requirement). But maybe you will have a spot you end up not filling idk. I just think the event would benefit from having me there, I consider myself a good rper and builder. Soul and Andreas could vouch for me on that.
Suggestions to improve the Event: Not much to suggest, looks like you guys got it pretty much covered. All I can say is finding people that actually know the fallout world/lore and how a vault works would greatly enhance the RP event and make it feel more genuine.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Name: [FL] Killjoy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2744596
Age (Optional): N/A
Desired Job: Guardian
Why do you wish to join our Event: For fun
Suggestions to improve the Event: N/A
Name: Dubwub

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40420650

Desired Job: Guardian (Yes i have the suit)

Why do you wish to join our Event: Well firstly it sounds awesome. I've lacked in RP recently and would love to get involved in this interesting sort of RP. Secondly, i've always wanted to do some sort of Vault RP, but never came across to it, i have some good ideas that i can share to you guys.

Suggestions to improve the Event: I feel as the RP would probably come along it's self BUT we could always add another job, not sure which though? Perhaps we could have some sort of merchant down there, selling miscellaneous items from the outsides?

EDIT: Also, what Blackdog said, Vault Security sounds a bit better in my opinion, everything else is okay!
Name: Redbird
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40497658
Age (Optional): 17
Desired Job: Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event: Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm always looking for a good RP.
Suggestions to improve the Event: Sounds fine to me!

I know that I do not match up to the 100 hours required...I believe I have eighty something hours on the server. Also, I THINK I have 5 RP points, although I might only have 4. I'm not entirely sure, and I don't know how to check that. I was once given a RP point for Medic and Zombie RP, and I'm not sure if it counted as two or not Tounge So yeah, if enough people sign up with the requirements, I'll step aside. However, I'm here if you're short people! Smile
Name: Equalizer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Age (Optional): -
Desired Job: Guardian
Why do you wish to join our Event: Sounds like its gonna be a lot of fun RP, and who doesnt wanna particuate in fun RP?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Name: BlackDog "IF RP Name Jules Furgison"
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:17542113
Age (Optional): 21
Desired Job: Guardian "Vault Security?"
Why do you wish to join our Event: Huge Fallout fan from Fallout 1-3, NV, Fallout Tactics and its background and history from the Fallout Bible, seems like this could be fun as well
Suggestions to improve the Event: Rename Guardians to Vault Security? Dont think ive ever heard them refered to as such. And the Medic to Vault Doctor? Just minor things and corrections in their names, besides that cant really suggest anything more without seeing the event in action
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Name: Toxic / Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25930701
Age (Optional): N/A
Desired Job: Citizen (or Overseer ;D)
Why do you wish to join our Event: Never tried a vaultRP before, and I wish to take part (also played FO3 and New Vegas, enjoyed them thoroughly)
Suggestions to improve the Event: None
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Name: Nevinator8 / Timothy Jones
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18452963
Age (Optional): 17
Desired Job: RP Photographer
Why do you wish to join our Event: Just interested in taking some nice pictures, perhaps an admin could cloak me during it.
Name: Benjamin 'Beflok' Befryn
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43130641
Age (Optional): 24
Desired Job: Citizen, I can also fill any role you guys need me to.
Why do you wish to join our Event: I am a huge fallout fan. I love this idea for an RP event and I think the labs is the perfect place to do it. I really really enjoy RP events way more than I do small RPs. They dont come very often so I would very much like to be involved in this one!!
Suggestions to improve the Event: Maybe have some kind of teacher or education program if there are going to be different age groups(ie someone RPing as someones child).
Need some builds for RP? Click here!