People gotta stop calling killfarming "AggressiveRP"
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Divey, SpaghettiFTW
(07-13-2018, 12:46 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 12:44 PM)Pat Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 12:25 PM)The Killroy Wrote: The PassiveRPers are currently in their shop standing still awaiting RPP, okay?

No Passive Rpers roleplay to get RPPs, and they know if they try to get one it will never happen. I do Passive RP for fun, to get friends and to a better understanding of other players and how they RP. Saying that "Oh, Passive RP is only for those who want the points" is basically saying "of, Aggressive RP is only for those who want the kills". They are exactly the same.
Yes, people might want to get points and I understand what your saying, everyone wants to be rewarded for what they worked hard for. But when you cross the line and only do it for the RPP and not for fun or to make new friends then it changes.

Aggressive RPers do only want kills hahaha thats the whole point to wreck everycunt you can cause its enjoyable, since 2011 I've done countless passiveRPs RPPs and every single one I've joined in on has at some point shut down due to A) nobody turning up or B) no staff members or teachers knocking about.

Of course it will shut down if there is no interaction. That's like saying people stops doing Aggressive RP when there is nobody left to kill/raid.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-13-2018, 01:32 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 12:46 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 12:25 PM)The Killroy Wrote: The PassiveRPers are currently in their shop standing still awaiting RPP, okay?

No Passive Rpers roleplay to get RPPs, and they know if they try to get one it will never happen. I do Passive RP for fun, to get friends and to a better understanding of other players and how they RP. Saying that "Oh, Passive RP is only for those who want the points" is basically saying "of, Aggressive RP is only for those who want the kills". They are exactly the same.
Yes, people might want to get points and I understand what your saying, everyone wants to be rewarded for what they worked hard for. But when you cross the line and only do it for the RPP and not for fun or to make new friends then it changes.

Aggressive RPers do only want kills hahaha thats the whole point to wreck everycunt you can cause its enjoyable, since 2011 I've done countless passiveRPs RPPs and every single one I've joined in on has at some point shut down due to A) nobody turning up or B) no staff members or teachers knocking about.

Of course it will shut down if there is no interaction. That's like saying people stops doing Aggressive RP when there is nobody left to kill/raid.

PassiveRP can function without people around, look at people who RP Meth Cooks and camping n shit. Just so happens that most normal people view shops as boring ways to play.

Almost everyone RPs for RPPs as I said, and yes they know if they try to get one, it could happen. No one said Passive RP is only for the points.
What's so bad about roleplaying to earn rewards and achievements? Just smells like jealousy to me. Isn't that exactly what the RPP's are for? They are supposed to be a reward for great roleplay and an incentive for exactly that. If people roleplay to achieve them, then they are working as intended.
(07-13-2018, 04:59 PM)equal Wrote: What's so bad about roleplaying to earn rewards and achievements? Just smells like jealousy to me. Isn't that exactly what the RPP's are for? They are supposed to be a reward for great roleplay and an incentive for exactly that. If people roleplay to achieve them, then they are working as intended.

Depends how they're roleplaying, if they're the sort of worms that purposely hang around the staff and hover round their assholes till they get what they want their definitely not the sort who should be given them.
(07-13-2018, 05:18 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:59 PM)equal Wrote: What's so bad about roleplaying to earn rewards and achievements? Just smells like jealousy to me. Isn't that exactly what the RPP's are for? They are supposed to be a reward for great roleplay and an incentive for exactly that. If people roleplay to achieve them, then they are working as intended.

Depends how they're roleplaying, if they're the sort of worms that purposely hang around the staff and hover round their assholes till they get what they want their definitely not the sort who should be given them.

So let's generalize everyone who enjoys roleplaying passively over aggressively and call them all point-whores. That's what this thread is really about, or what it turned into at least. Don't see anything coming out of this thread other than aggressive roleplayers launching out at passively roleplayers.

I agree though, suck-ups shouldn't be given points unless their roleplay is extraordinary. A quick look at the roleplay point database and you can see the same few people giving the same few people points several times.