Passive RPers where you at?
You voted for pines and didn't think much about us agg rpers, however the ones who were active tried Pines and stayed there, even if the life span of the map was short. However now when v2d is around, why don't you stay there as we did on a map not meant for aggressive role play.

Simple answer, being in raids, shooting people and etc gives a better and more memorable experience. You can't do it in real life, however what you can do in real life is the things you do in passive, with the bonus of getting paid for your time spent.

So the past 2 years have enhanced passive role play a lot, now it's time to make aggressive role play better.
Its actually quite funny this. I've been thinking about asking passiveRP'ers to join me in raids and ask them why they don't take part. Honestly, its not hard to be good at AggRP.

If anyone who is a PassiveRP'er now wants to get involved in raids hit me up and i'll sort you out
(07-12-2018, 12:06 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Its actually quite funny this. I've been thinking about asking passiveRP'ers to join me in raids and ask them why they don't take part. Honestly, its not hard to be good at AggRP.

If anyone who is a PassiveRP'er now wants to get involved in raids hit me up and i'll sort you out

The problem is a lot that played don't join the server now.
This has to be the biggest unintentional meme thread of the past months
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
most people don’t take part because they get flamed.
passiverp is dead cause the dev team have lost interest in working on it. all we see if shit to help generally gameplay or aggressiverp, no passive.
also, no one participates in it so it's pointless and a moneyloss only thing for the people who do it and we only have so much money. we make just about no money from it because the server prices don't represent real life and if someone comes to a passiverp instead of being willing to pay the server relevant prices they pay real life prices which means we don't gain anything out of it.

basically, 80% of things are aggressiverp driven these days
^ two examples for this:
checkpointrp - i try to rp things properly, taking id's, checking license plates etc and the first thing i get is people ramming the checkpoint, shootouts, and myself being hostaged.
redemption caferp - first time i did, i was taken hostage and shot. second time i did it was rdm'd, and someone ran in attacking people with baseball bats, destroying my shop on "orders"
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 12:01 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Simple answer, being in raids, shooting people and etc gives a better and more memorable experience. You can't do it in real life, however what you can do in real life is the things you do in passive, with the bonus of getting paid for your time spent.
Right so anyone can own a huge company, but no one can shoot someone with a gun, cool

V2D is aids for passiveRP, and  the raidbaiters doesnt contribute much to making V2D a good experience
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Yonno, Jonas, Pollux
(07-12-2018, 01:23 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:01 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Simple answer, being in raids, shooting people and etc gives a better and more memorable experience. You can't do it in real life, however what you can do in real life is the things you do in passive, with the bonus of getting paid for your time spent.
Right so anyone can own a huge company, but no one can shoot someone with a gun, cool

V2D is aids for passiveRP, and  the raidbaiters doesnt contribute much to making V2D a good experience

Because most people who do PassiveRP role play as an owner of a huge company, cool

Not doing anything doesn't help either
(07-12-2018, 01:04 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: passiverp is dead cause the dev team have lost interest in working on it. all we see if shit to help generally gameplay or aggressiverp, no passive.
also, no one participates in it so it's pointless and a moneyloss only thing for the people who do it and we only have so much money. we make just about no money from it because the server prices don't represent real life and if someone comes to a passiverp instead of being willing to pay the server relevant prices they pay real life prices which means we don't gain anything out of it.

^ two examples for this:
checkpointrp - i try to rp things properly, taking id's, checking license plates etc and the first thing i get is people ramming the checkpoint, shootouts, and myself being hostaged.
redemption caferp - first time i did, i was taken hostage and shot. second time i did it was rdm'd, and someone ran in attacking people with baseball bats, destroying my shop on "orders"

The dev team hasn't lost interest in it as most of the staff do passive most of the time and dont like aggressive. 
If you are role playing as restaurante or bar waiter, what most passive RPs are, of course you aren't going to get anything from it, except a RPP and it's not going to be that fun.

What is the difference between v2d and v5p which was mainly passive?
(07-12-2018, 01:41 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 01:04 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: passiverp is dead cause the dev team have lost interest in working on it. all we see if shit to help generally gameplay or aggressiverp, no passive.

^ two examples for this:

The dev team hasn't lost interest in it as most of the staff do passive most of the time and dont like aggressive. 
If you are role playing as restaurante or bar waiter, what most passive RPs are, of course you aren't going to get anything from it, except a RPP and it's not going to be that fun.

What is the difference between v2d and v5p which was mainly passive?

it's hard to believe they haven't lost interest in it when they don't bother with it :/
i don't only roleplay caferp's, it was an example of one rp i have done where aggressiverp has taken over. the type of passiverp i do is dependant on what i get out of it and i know that hence me not complaining about that when giving my examples.
There is no difference between the map in terms of passive, because there is equal opportunity to create a passiverp. Not all passiverp's have to be done in a map building, nothing stopping you from making one yourself for something such as a familyrp
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]